Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian celebrates her birthday at Les Deux in Los Angeles(10/21/07)

There's not one person I would kill to look like. I'm pretty enough as it is....

^I'm glad that you like the way you look and I 'm sure others like you as well but I'm just saying this girl in my opinion is hot! She may not age well and I don't think that she really needed the PS to be hot but she might as well take as many pictures right now while she's in her prime....before the wheels fall off. I just think many women in general don't like other women that guys fawn over...jealousy

It could be, but people that are jealous of celebs are crazy!! I personally don't care for her look but I can see why men find her sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    ^I'm glad that you like the way you look and I 'm sure others like you as well but I'm just saying this girl in my opinion is hot! She may not age well and I don't think that she really needed the PS to be hot but she might as well take as many pictures right now while she's in her prime....before the wheels fall off. I just think many women in general don't like other women that guys fawn over...jealousy
    Sure, some are jealous. As for me, I don't really like the kind of guys that KK would attract anyway. And it's not that difficult to give a man an erection. I honestly, sincerely think she looks fake and plastic, and frankly, she was extremely lovely before her PS. Now she just looks....trashy.

She is dancing like a moron.

Elite Member

there are just a lot of haters out there. not saying anyone in particular, and sure, there are people who dont find her attractive, but she is beautiful. the whole beauty is in the eye of the beholder may be true in some cases, but a fug is a fug and a good looking person is a good looking person. skank or not, shes very nice looking.

does she ever go anywhere without false eyelashes?? she's addicted to them! and they're the huge kind.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    there are just a lot of haters out there. not saying anyone in particular, and sure, there are people who dont find her attractive, but she is beautiful. the whole beauty is in the eye of the beholder may be true in some cases, but a fug is a fug and a good looking person is a good looking person. skank or not, shes very nice looking.
    Not necessarily....there are people I think are empirically attractive that others don't and vice versa. (I think Brad Pitt is fug. I think Edward Norton is beautiful.)

I love you.

smf

i just dont like her theres no reason for her to be in public eye ,as well as all those other lilttle rich brats

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Not necessarily....there are people I think are empirically attractive that others don't and vice versa. (I think Brad Pitt is fug. I think Edward Norton is beautiful.)
    i have to agree with you about brad. i think i found him the sexiest when he had long hair and a beard and half his face was covered and he was like this dirty hollywood bad boy lol. i dont like pretty boys.

Pretty boys SUCK.

Sure, some are jealous. As for me, I don't really like the kind of guys that KK would attract anyway. And it's not that difficult to give a man an erection. I honestly, sincerely think she looks fake and plastic, and frankly, she was extremely lovely before her PS. Now she just looks....trashy.
    What "TYPE" of men does she attract??? I've only heard of a few of the guys she has dated and it ranges greatly! From Nick Lachey, Ray J, Benji Madden(Good Charlotte), Joe Francis, Nick Cannon, Pete Wentz, and Reggie Bush....I don't really see a "type" there?? What am I missing?

Edward Norton is preferable to me than Brad Pitt.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

They are the type of men that like their women hot and not homely. That would be the only connection I would find with those guys. haha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information