Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian in body hugging white dress in Hollywood (02/22/08)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    I had a big bum and I made sure I got rid off it. No offence to the people that love their big bums.
    Even when I'm down to a size 4/6, I still have a mini-shelf ass. I don't mind it too much, it's just annoying when the jeans gape in the waist.

Mel's right, people always want what they can't have...most of the time, there's always an exception to the rule.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    People want what they don't have: straight vs curly hair, big tits vs small ones, voluptuous asses vs pancake...
    I want a woman.

I had a big bum and I made sure I got rid off it. No offence to the people that love their big bums.
    Divorced? ....get it?.....big bum....got rid of it.....I am sooooo funnay......

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Big booty hoes.
    You rang? Where do I order? Is there a form like Girl Scout cookies?

You only want one 'cause you don't have one. If you had one, you'd be bitching about what a bitch she is for making you take out the garbage ..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yes. And your point?

take out your own damn trash!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I'd like her better if she weren't a skank.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I'm willing to believe that she wasn't wizzed on. Still she looks like a girl who would like to be wizzed on. Disgusting plastic trash bag. Her whole family is just as bad though.
    I guess she's doomed

Much like the"jealousy" the two girls that claimed they were kicked off the airline in that news story yesterday for being "too good looking" because everyone was "jealous". Bullshit. Sometimes. People, just don't happen to think you're all that attractive. You've just got an attitude and that's what gets noticed.

ETA: Jealousy does exist; I choose not to buy into it personally, if a woman is jealous of me I refuse to play into it, what good can come of it. I've usually zero interest in their man anyway and upon clarification make that abundantly clear.
    I was on that airplane, I got questioned by the FBI afterwards, FBI dudes were all over me cuz I was so hot. I even let them anally probe me. Everyone was so jellus.
    Last edited by moomies; February 28th, 2008 at 05:35 PM.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Elite Member

Speaking as a white woman with a naturally curvy body & shelf ass....It's been a blessing & a curse! Most of us don't flaunt it like KK & her T&A implants.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Speaking as a white woman with a naturally curvy body & shelf ass....It's been a blessing & a curse! Most of us don't flaunt it like KK & her T&A implants.
    yeah, I get told ALL the time that I have "black features" aka big lips, bubble butt, almond shaped eyes. (I'm italian and german, so it's pretty random)

but I get teased all the time and would give anything to not have this butt. It literally turns heads, and not in the nice way. It's like people figure they can just comment on it (not always nicely) and it's fine!

< / rant>

the point is, I never flaunt it like KK does. I do my best to hide that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs
    I know I'm an attractive woman
    I know you are!

Girls who just stand there and demand attention merely because of their looks have the ability to get on my nerves. I've known so many 'pretty girls' with nothing to say, and also constantly putting down other girls because a)the other girl is serious competition, or b)the girl is 'ugly' so as a beautiful girl they think that gives them the right to be a cunt.

The greatest thing is a sexy gorgeous woman who is kind, has a brain, and a wicked sense of humour. I adore them.

And thats Venus!

I hope I'm not embarassing ya here girl But you are the perfect example!

Same goes for men; looks mean nothing to me, if a man is an asshole, he is ugly. Even if he's physically stunning.

I'm glad i have the ability to find assholes very unattractive. Both men, and women.

Aww, thanks Raspberry!
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Girls who just stand there and demand attention merely because of their looks have the ability to get on my nerves. I've known so many 'pretty girls' with nothing to say, and also constantly putting down other girls because a)the other girl is serious competition, or b)the girl is 'ugly' so as a beautiful girl they think that gives them the right to be a cunt.
    Reminds me of a quote I read many years ago...I believe it was Studs Terkel.

"One thing you always got to remember about a pretty girl: Somewhere, somebody's tired of her."

Hit By Ban Bus!

"One thing you always got to remember about a pretty girl: Somewhere, somebody's tired of her."
    That's just something guys tell themselves when they see a girl they don't have a snowball's chance in hell with, LMAO.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LindsayParisSpears View Post
    I cant believe you typed an entire paragraph of BS. Kim's sister kloe and kourtney have very curvy shapes with ample butt and boobs.... their mother is shaped the same way, she is just aging so things are not as tight.

Khloe and Kourtney do NOT have ample butts. Especially the fug one LOL She is boxed shaped with a wide flat behind. Take this from a sista I know what an ample badunkgadunk looks like. Trust me, I come from the mecca of curvy azzez. And as a Black woman I know a fat booty when I see one and no one in that family so far has it. Kim's mother has NO booty whatsoever. And if she came around a bunch of black folks talking that mess she'd get put to shame and be embarassed to ever mention her name and big booty in the same sentence

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    ^^^^I was going to say the same thing. My mom caught an episode of their show for the first time last week and the first thing she noticed was how Chloe is a 'big girl' and that she had a big bottom. Chloe was wearing a velour sweatsuit or something so you can really tell. Also, many women at the club may have big boobs and big butts but most women (of any race) will not have that same flat stomach/tiny waist that really pulls it together. Lots of hefty chicks like to think they are curvy when they really are chubby.

YoYoMa, I don't doubt that you have a great figure. I just wish people would get over this notion that white women are all scrawny with flat asses because we certainly are not. The difference in the white community is that many of the women with bigger butts and hips think they are heavy when they are not and they don't value that shape because it isn't what they see in Vogue. We don't all need or want butt implants. In fact, I probably know more white women than you and I've never met one that wanted that done.
    Well, lately many White women have been going to plastic surgeons in droves to get butt implants. Maybe it's a regional thing and has not reached your location yet..it hasn't reached mine either.

While many White women may not be scrawny and have totally flat behinds--many of them on average don't carry extra weight in all the right places the way Black women do nor do your behinds sit high get as round and plump as ours. Your booties hang low, and get really wide when you get thick.

That's just it.....the white girls that have the bigger butts don't seem to want it (or at least not all of it).........I'll see if I can get any takers for you, lol!!!!!!
    that's because the white girls with big butts don't have the overall figure to pull it off the way black women do. having just a big ass is not just what counts..you got to have the whole package; small waist, flat stomach, and the nice hips to pull it off. You have to be tone and firm with it.

and white women who say they have big booties usually have the ones that sit low, and are really wide. you all don't have azzez like that of black women.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information