Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian in body hugging white dress in Hollywood (02/22/08)

I know I'm an attractive woman and I have a lot of confidence. What amuses me is the sort of women Mel are talking about the type that walk in with the smirk, the I'm here to alienate every woman in the room. It all starts to get comical for for me then. Mind you, I have a very warped sense of humour watching it all play out. It's like some survival of the fittest. Or as the smirkfacest, swagger girl would think survival of the prettiest. Good times! Always fun at a party, sit back, grab a male friend or two watch the game.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    ^^^^No, you are right about those kinds of women. Ironically, those are the same ones who insist they don't have many women friends and they get along better with guys........they like being the only girl and getting all the attention that comes with it.

There's lots of variety in the bitch community.
    bitches are like familiarity, they just breed contempt.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by MissDecember View Post
    And as much as I may disagree with it, and would never do it myself, I don't think making a sex tape with your long-term boyfriend makes a woman a whore either.
    No, making a sex tape with your partner doesn't make you a whore.

However, releasing the tape for profit does.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

I've been out with MissDecember and her friend a few times, and let me say that there is definitely a chill when they go into a place where women are gathered. It's palpable, and to call it a chill is really an understatement.
    Glacial is more like it.

They're hot and hated for it.

I've seen grown women make hurtful, direct comments to them, and once even saw a woman walk halfway across a room with what can at best be called a look of ill-intent on her face, only to be turned back at the last second by me physically getting in between her and the girls. That definitely wasn't imagined.

Now I know they're in an apparent geographic bottleneck, where the population was forced to turn to itself for procreation generations ago, and I know the girls stick out like sore thumbs up here, but I can't imagine that it's all that different for attractive girls all over.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Much like the"jealousy" the two girls that claimed they were kicked off the airline in that news story yesterday for being "too good looking" because everyone was "jealous". Bullshit. Sometimes. People, just don't happen to think you're all that attractive. You've just got an attitude and that's what gets noticed.
    ETA: Jealousy does exist; I choose not to buy into it personally, if a woman is jealous of me I refuse to play into it, what good can come of it. I've usually zero interest in their man anyway and upon clarification make that abundantly clear.
    totally agree. especially the bolded part.
    there's also no accounting for tastes. one person's idea of beautiful is another's idea of skanky trash.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    No, making a sex tape with your partner doesn't make you a whore.

However, releasing the tape for profit does.
    True! I can not stand people like Kim Kardashian who are famous because they leaked a sex tape. What a shameless, disgusting way to become noticed. She has zero talent and no redeeming attributes, other than some people find her surgically enhanced, ridiculously exaggerated features attractive. Being famous without talent is far too common place today. I just don't get it. I don't get Paris Hilton's fame either. I dislike her as well. That does NOT make me jealous of either girl though. I just do not find Kim attractive. Coarse and vulgar, yes. Attractive, no.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwelter View Post
    I've been out with MissDecember and her friend a few times, and let me say that there is definitely a chill when they go into a place where women are gathered. It's palpable, and to call it a chill is really an understatement.
    Glacial is more like it.

They're hot and hated for it.

I've seen grown women make hurtful, direct comments to them, and once even saw a woman walk halfway across a room with what can at best be called a look of ill-intent on her face, only to be turned back at the last second by me physically getting in between her and the girls. That definitely wasn't imagined.

Now I know they're in an apparent geographic bottleneck, where the population was forced to turn to itself for procreation generations ago, and I know the girls stick out like sore thumbs up here, but I can't imagine that it's all that different for attractive girls all over.
    hmm that's what Paris Hilton says too.. You just don't understand, I'm hotttttt... people hate me because I'm hawt. boofuckinghoo. it's not the heat, baby - it's the skank
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I'd kill for a body like that
    Do you know how hard it is to find a good redbone?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    hmm that's what Paris Hilton says too.. You just don't understand, I'm hotttttt... people hate me because I'm hawt. boofuckinghoo. it's not the heat, baby - it's the skank
    That's ridiculous. It's a generalization and not reflective of what I've seen with my own eyes.

A few key differences between MD and Paris is that MD is actually attractive and that she doesn't have herpes. She's dated one guy for 3 years and compared to most in her age bracket is a virtual nun.

And calling someone you've never met a skank? WTF??? Name-calling is childish and I thought against forum rules?

That's ridiculous. It's a generalization and not reflective of what I've seen with my own eyes.

A few key differences between MD and Paris is that MD is actually attractive and that she doesn't have herpes. She's dated one guy for 3 years and compared to most in her age bracket is a virtual nun.

And calling someone you've never met a skank? WTF??? Name-calling is childish and I thought against forum rules?
    who the hell do you think I'm calling a skank? Your friend? Nope. Sorry - you're wrong. And as for generalization - as a woman, I figure I know more about the way women think than you just because you've been in social gatherings with some. kthxbye
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

who the hell do you think I'm calling a skank? Your friend? Nope. Sorry - you're wrong. And as for generalization - as a woman, I figure I know more about the way women think than you just because you've been in social gatherings with some. kthxbye
    Okay... the comparison to Paris as a skank wasn't even veiled. It's blatant. Are you going to cop-out and say you didn't compare them?

Okay... the comparison to Paris as a skank wasn't even veiled. It's blatant. Are you going to cop-out and say you didn't compare them?
    I don't have to cop-out. I said Paris says she's hot too. I said Paris is a skank. the fact that you read the female psyche so well and are off so much on this one speaks volumes about your expertise & my generalizations.
    ETA - the real problem may be that while most posters have better things to do than talk about your beloved MD, you don't. you want to follow around and pull the watch dog shit, do it - but don't take your frustrations out on me.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Careful Mel, the jellus..comment will come soon..
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Hit By Ban Bus!

ETA - the real problem may be that while most posters have better things to do than talk about your beloved MD, you don't.
    How long have you been camped out in this thread? You were siting here arguing long before I showed up... someone with 11,000 posts isn't exactly adhering to a Bill Gates-like schedule. And as far as frustration goes, you are the only one being aggressive, and way out of proportion to the topic, I might add.

considering you've been here for less than a month, have over 250 posts and said jack shit, I wouldn't be bringing up other people's post counts...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information