Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 227

Thread: Kim Kardashian in body hugging white dress in Hollywood (02/22/08)

  1. #31
    Elite Member bellini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    i said i don't understand people's adoration and that i think she's tacky. not that others should stop liking her just because i don't. i just said what i think of her.
    I'm with you. What's to adore? Everything about her is fake. From her nose to her boobs to her big butt. All manufactured. To top it off, she let her boyfriend take a piss on her. Tell me, what is to adore about that? She's disgusting.


  2. #32
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I'm with you. What's to adore? Everything about her is fake. From her nose to her boobs to her big butt. All manufactured. To top it off, she let her boyfriend take a piss on her. Tell me, what is to adore about that? She's disgusting.
    I have watched the video and not once did he piss on her. That's all rumor. It has been shot down several times.

  3. #33
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    52,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I'm with you. What's to adore? Everything about her is fake. From her nose to her boobs to her big butt. All manufactured. To top it off, she let her boyfriend take a piss on her. Tell me, what is to adore about that? She's disgusting.
    i'd forgotten about the peeing part! oh yeah, pure klass...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  4. #34
    Elite Member Shalev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Israel.
    Posts
    7,629

    Default

    I really don't mind her persona. her body is HOT.
    PS or not, at least it's not like other celebs who trying to look thinner with some tummy tuck and shit.

  5. #35
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    To top it off, she let her boyfriend take a piss on her.
    Do you people even mind being bold faced liars? Does it matter to you at all whether or not the shit you say about people is a lie? It's ironic, isn't it, that people like you give Kim grief for being fake and tacky, yet here you sit telling boldfaced lies and seeming perfectly okay with it.

    If you want to debate with me that you are a liar, find me proof that she was pissed on and post it here. Otherwise, feel free to continue calling her tacky and saying that she looks like a hooker, because those are personal opinions and you are entitled to it. I don't think anyone is entitled to lie about other people.

    Will someone also please remind me again why it is acceptable to fawn all over someone who is beautiful because of good genes that they have nothing to do with but it is not fair to admire the looks of someone who actually made it happen?

  6. #36
    Elite Member Shalev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Israel.
    Posts
    7,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    To top it off, she let her boyfriend take a piss on her.
    Do you people even mind being bold faced liars? Does it matter to you at all whether or not the shit you say about people is a lie? It's ironic, isn't it, that people like you give Kim grief for being fake and tacky, yet here you sit telling boldfaced lies and seeming perfectly okay with it.

    If you want to debate with me that you are a liar, find me proof that she was pissed on and post it here. Otherwise, feel free to continue calling her tacky and saying that she looks like a hooker, because those are personal opinions and you are entitled to it. I don't think anyone is entitled to lie about other people.

    Will someone also please remind me again why it is acceptable to fawn all over someone who is beautiful because of good genes that they have nothing to do with but it is not fair to admire the looks of someone who actually made it happen?
    It's called jealousy.

  7. #37
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shalev View Post
    It's called jealousy.
    Not necessarily.

    I like to mock Tori spelling, Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton mercilessly. I'll mock their fake boobs, bad plastic surgery, banned's wonk eye and certain characteristics because they amuse me. I find some sick humour in how they look. Unpleasant of me, but true. There is not a spot of jealousy there at all.

    I've seen Kim look great in certain dresses and I've seen her look fairly tacky in others. It's sort of luck of the draw with her.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

  8. #38
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    I don't care if people want to say someone is ugly or cheap looking, that their hair looks like a horse's ass, that they sound like Minnie Mouse on crack and that they dress like Mrs. Roper. Those are opinions and I never expect everyone to find the same things attractive as I do. I just don't like people telling lies about people no matter who it is. It reminds me of fucked up high school when people would spread nasty rumors and then absolve themselves of any blame because "I was just saying what I heard, I didn't start it". At least try to care if it's true before you spread it around.

  9. #39
    Elite Member Shalev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Israel.
    Posts
    7,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Not necessarily.

    I like to mock Tori spelling, Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton mercilessly. I'll mock their fake boobs, bad plastic surgery, banned's wonk eye and certain characteristics because they amuse me. I find some sick humour in how they look. Unpleasant of me, but true. There is not a spot of jealousy there at all.

    I've seen Kim look great in certain dresses and I've seen her look fairly tacky in others. It's sort of luck of the draw with her.
    I said "jealousy" to crumpet, and it was about the rumors.

  10. #40
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shalev View Post
    I said "jealousy" to crumpet, and it was about the rumors.
    I believed that she got pissed on too and I've never been jealous of her for a moment, But thanks for playing.

    I just like gossip.

    If people have seen the tape and say she wasn't wizzed on, then she wasn't.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

  11. #41
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    I think she's a cheap-looking little tartlet who isn't any better than banned. She has a better body but .. that's about it. She's a little money grubbing social climber in my opinion also. I don't know if she got pissed on or not, I never found her interesting enough to want to watch her fuck - or from what I've heard, lay there like a fucking knot on a log... but I'm just saying...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  12. #42
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    I can't hate on a girl who just got famous because of her physical assets when that's all models are famous for.....how they look.

    We bitch about people who are famous for nothing when it is our culture which has made them famous for nothing. If people didn't pay attention they'd still all be nobodies. We all participate in the culture that makes people famous for nothing every time we post about them.

    I can live with that.

  13. #43
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    I believed that she got pissed on too and I've never been jealous of her for a moment, But thanks for playing.

    I just like gossip.

    If people have seen the tape and say she wasn't wizzed on, then she wasn't.
    I saw it and unfortunately she wasn't. I wish she had though, it may have been a little more interesting.

  14. #44
    Elite Member bellini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    I believed that she got pissed on too and I've never been jealous of her for a moment, But thanks for playing.

    I just like gossip.

    If people have seen the tape and say she wasn't wizzed on, then she wasn't.
    I read that the Golden Shower part was edited out. Screwed up the link. Oh well.

    But yep, you got me. It's always been my hearts desire to be a silicone toilet.



  15. #45
    Elite Member TheONe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    5,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    I believed that she got pissed on too and I've never been jealous of her for a moment, But thanks for playing.

    I just like gossip.

    If people have seen the tape and say she wasn't wizzed on, then she wasn't.
    I have the video at home...nope never pissed on...and to be honest the tape SUCKED. Very dissapointing.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Joy Bryant's white dress
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 31st, 2008, 01:51 AM
  2. Kristin Cavallari's white dress
    By sharon_b in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: January 18th, 2008, 12:06 AM
  3. Minka Kelly's white dress
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 11th, 2008, 10:51 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 18th, 2007, 04:17 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 26th, 2007, 10:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •