Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Kim Kardashian in body hugging white dress in Hollywood (02/22/08)

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    ok.. I apologize since I really do not follow the board crap really(I try not to when it comes to this stuff)and did not realize that you yourself had been among 'the accused'. (If I did know I have forgotten about it). That puts your post in a new perspective for me and I can understand it better now. Sorry that happened to you. I guess it can get way out of control.

And some of the posts in some other threads(like the million replies thread) are more of what I was referencing(including the rudeness to Noday) not necessarily in this thread.
    No worries Soj, I don't think I was very clear

I thought the million thread thing was just a misunderstanding? With a little frustration on both sides mixed in. I dunno, I guess it's hard to know the tone of posts and intentions when you can't hear a voice. But personally, I just don't get the troll vibe from them, or see anything other than a couple of people who know each other have a chat in a thread that's meant for just general chitchat. Just my humble little opinion though.

And I don't see the 'defending' of a friend on here any different than the defending of a fellow poster who many on here consider as friends. But maybe that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwelter View Post
    And speaking from the male perspective, I've seen MEN treat pretty women rudely, or call them "stuck-up bitches" when one doesn't respond flirtatiously enough with them. Okay, so a woman is stuck-up or a bitch because she doesn't bat her eyes flirtatiously at you?
    My brother told me about the place that we both work, mostly males there, you're either a bitch or a whore. How true that sometimes is.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread Information