Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 227

Thread: Kim Kardashian in body hugging white dress in Hollywood (02/22/08)

  1. #211
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    Do some research Becky. And scientists always say that black skin ages LESS than fairskin (Whites). Just face it, White people are NOT perfect. Okay?
    NO race is 'perfect'..whoever said any was? And skin ages has as much to do with LIFESTYLE CHOICES, SOCIO-ECONOMIC SITUATIONS, etc, as it does genetics. DO YOU NOT GET THAT!!!!!???

    Have some basic simple common sense and grasp of very basic concepts ASSSSShleigh
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  2. #212
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Default

    ill show a pic of my famous ass too! when i get home

  3. #213
    Hit By Ban Bus! Morticia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
    Where are the freaking mods in this place? I'm so sick of the regulars getting a free pass with the name-calling and the damn blatant favortism. It's ridiculous.

    MD and SS, I see your point and agree with everything you guys are saying.
    Agreed. This whole jumping in accusing everyone of being trolls left, right and centre is getting ridiculous. All these supposed detectives putting two and two together and getting five only makes themselves look silly. How about being adult about it and talking to the supposed troll, asking questions and getting facts straight first. Saves a lot of embarrassment down the line.

  4. #214
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    Agreed. This whole jumping in accusing everyone of being trolls left, right and centre is getting ridiculous. All these supposed detectives putting two and two together and getting five only makes themselves look silly. How about being adult about it and talking to the supposed troll, asking questions and getting facts straight first. Saves a lot of embarrassment down the line.
    isn't that what's been happening for the last 5 pages?
    Free Charmed.

  5. #215
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    Agreed. This whole jumping in accusing everyone of being trolls left, right and centre is getting ridiculous. All these supposed detectives putting two and two together and getting five only makes themselves look silly. How about being adult about it and talking to the supposed troll, asking questions and getting facts straight first. Saves a lot of embarrassment down the line.
    Well when newbies come in, act like asses to both regulars and the mods(Noday) what the fuck do they expect? Of course they are going to be suspect. What kind of person who is new to a board does that shitstirring stuff, attacks long standing posters, and then even shits on the mods? Trolls are usually and naturally suspected. C'mon!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  6. #216
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,034

    Default

    I'm just baffled at the blatant racism. Among other things.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

  7. #217
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Racism? LOL Yeah right...with sites like Stormfront run by Whites you have a lot of nerve as a White person trying to play the victim in society here

  8. #218
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    Racism? LOL Yeah right...with sites like Stormfront run by Whites you have a lot of nerve as a White person trying to play the victim in society here
    Asshole whites being racist on another site has NOTHING to do with YOU being racist on this site here and now. You are seriously deluded and pathetic IMO.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  9. #219
    Elite Member mrs.v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    highway jammed with broken heroes
    Posts
    22,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    Racism? LOL Yeah right...with sites like Stormfront run by Whites you have a lot of nerve as a White person trying to play the victim in society here
    So go there and complain about it.No one here runs that site nor plays the victim.

    The race card here was brought up by you,everyone is reacting to it,not inciting it.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

  10. #220
    Hit By Ban Bus! Morticia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Sorry guys, I was annoyed and answered at the point in the thread earlier on. I was back on the MissD part It touched a nerve with me because of the accusations about me. I certainly wasn't talking about any of you. Again, my apologise!

  11. #221
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    Sorry guys, I was annoyed and answered at the point in the thread earlier on. I was back on the MissD part It touched a nerve with me because of the accusations about me. I certainly wasn't talking about any of you. Again, my apologise!
    Actually I was responding in regards to MissD and the other one. They are /were like seagulls..just flew in and shit over everyone and everything. Really if you are on the up and up, and are new to a board, do you go out of your way to attack established members, stir up shit, insult mods, etc.? They were suspected of being trolls because they were behaving and posting (including 'postwhoring') in a way that fits the mold of a troll. If they are not then ok they are not..but acting that way when new to a board will bring out the 'suspicions' every time. Just sayin'. NOT saying they were/are..just saying they were acting in a manner that made them suspect so it seems. Also they were bringing up things like board conspiracies, people getting their 'friends' to post in defense, and were discussing 'board dynamics'..which again made them look somewhat suspect. Those are troll-like tactics of new members who are, in fact, trolls. They could hardly expect a different reaction IMO. Again not saying they ARE trolls.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  12. #222
    Gold Member piperdiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hell Fire, SoCal
    Posts
    983

    Default

    We need the ban bus, stat.
    Coffee is my happy drug

  13. #223
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    Racism? LOL Yeah right...with sites like Stormfront run by Whites you have a lot of nerve as a White person trying to play the victim in society here
    That's nice. I'm not playing the victim. At all. I was just stating the obvious from the comments in this thread.

    WTF does Stormfront have to do with Gossip Rocks? OMG...thanks for the personal attack though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Asshole whites being racist on another site has NOTHING to do with YOU being racist on this site here and now. You are seriously deluded and pathetic IMO.
    Thank you Soj.



    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    So go there and complain about it.No one here runs that site nor plays the victim.

    The race card here was brought up by you,everyone is reacting to it,not inciting it.
    Exactamundo!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

  14. #224
    Hit By Ban Bus! Morticia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Actually I was responding in regards to MissD and the other one. They are /were like seagulls..just flew in and shit over everyone and everything. Really if you are on the up and up, and are new to a board, do you go out of your way to attack established members, stir up shit, insult mods, etc.? They were suspected of being trolls because they were behaving and posting (including 'postwhoring') in a way that fits the mold of a troll. If they are not then ok they are not..but acting that way when new to a board will bring out the 'suspicions' every time. Just sayin'. NOT saying they were/are..just saying they were acting in a manner that made them suspect so it seems. Also they were bringing up things like board conspiracies, people getting their 'friends' to post in defense, and were discussing 'board dynamics'..which again made them look somewhat suspect. Those are troll-like tactics of new members who are, in fact, trolls. They could hardly expect a different reaction IMO. Again not saying they ARE trolls.
    Sorry Soj, I just didn't see them shitting on everyone. Every post I read of theirs was polite and didn't stand out to me amongst everyone else. Other than after MissD mentioned about other women being jealous of her girlfriend and her having confidence etc, then I saw it become defensive.

    Perhaps, unless it's an obvious troll to me like someone who is constantly rude and offensive, I tend to give people a bit more benefit of the doubt since I went through it too (probably still am). I totally get the paranoia, I think every largish messageboard has paranoia toward newbies because they've likely had their fair share of trolls. But it can become to the point of people being accused for the most minor of things. I would have appreciated people who were suspicious of me coming to me and asking questions to verify my legitamacy rather than calling me out in threads. Or certain people trying to call me out (amongst others) in a huge 'manifesto' whilst 'trolling' themselves.

    Again though, I wasn't calling out most of the members of the board. There is only a handful who I'm talking about who think I'm Mira. But it seems to be the same ones.

    Oh and for the record, a very respected, long term poster who is a fellow Aussie kindly verified for me who I am for any doubters.

  15. #225
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    Sorry Soj, I just didn't see them shitting on everyone. Every post I read of theirs was polite and didn't stand out to me amongst everyone else. Other than after MissD mentioned about other women being jealous of her girlfriend and her having confidence etc, then I saw it become defensive.

    Perhaps, unless it's an obvious troll to me like someone who is constantly rude and offensive, I tend to give people a bit more benefit of the doubt since I went through it too (probably still am). I totally get the paranoia, I think every largish messageboard has paranoia toward newbies because they've likely had their fair share of trolls. But it can become to the point of people being accused for the most minor of things. I would have appreciated people who were suspicious of me coming to me and asking questions to verify my legitamacy rather than calling me out in threads. Or certain people trying to call me out (amongst others) in a huge 'manifesto' whilst 'trolling' themselves.

    Again though, I wasn't calling out most of the members of the board. There is only a handful who I'm talking about who think I'm Mira. But it seems to be the same ones.

    Oh and for the record, a very respected, long term poster who is a fellow Aussie kindly verified for me who I am for any doubters.
    ok.. I apologize since I really do not follow the board crap really(I try not to when it comes to this stuff)and did not realize that you yourself had been among 'the accused'. (If I did know I have forgotten about it). That puts your post in a new perspective for me and I can understand it better now. Sorry that happened to you. I guess it can get way out of control.

    And some of the posts in some other threads(like the million replies thread) are more of what I was referencing(including the rudeness to Noday) not necessarily in this thread.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Joy Bryant's white dress
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 31st, 2008, 01:51 AM
  2. Kristin Cavallari's white dress
    By sharon_b in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: January 18th, 2008, 12:06 AM
  3. Minka Kelly's white dress
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 11th, 2008, 10:51 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 18th, 2007, 04:17 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 26th, 2007, 10:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •