Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 227

Thread: Kim Kardashian in body hugging white dress in Hollywood (02/22/08)

  1. #181
    Elite Member mrs.v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    highway jammed with broken heroes
    Posts
    22,701

    Default

    Who wants cake?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

  2. #182
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    that dress is da shizznit! i want one!!

    and thank you TheOne im considered "white" (although i dont believe in 'races') and i have an amazing ass!!!! whenever anyone gets behind it they come so quick and that includes latino and black lovers!
    Yeah right. You are not packing that much junk in the trunk to turn heads. By white standards a big butt is usually one that is still rather small & flat b/c most white women aren't working with much back there anyway

  3. #183
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Default

    ^ you're wrong, have you even seen my ass?! have you seen my family? do you know anything about me?!

    COME ON ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS YOYOMANNA!

  4. #184
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    Yeah right. You are not packing that much junk in the trunk to turn heads. By white standards a big butt is usually one that is still rather small & flat b/c most white women aren't working with much back there anyway
    Man are you sounding like a complete racist moron! Nothing but ridiculous racist racial generalizations, stereotypes, etc. pretty revolting IMO. I suggest you might want to remove your head from your (apparently quite considerable) ass.
    Last edited by Sojiita; February 29th, 2008 at 06:51 PM.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  5. #185
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    i dont understand ppl who dont like big butts! i know straight men adore them!!! its biological or something
    Baby got BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I'd much rather have my shelf than a case of flat ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Who wants cake?
    Ooooh, me me!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

  6. #186
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Default

    cupcakes!!!! chocolate please

  7. #187
    Elite Member mrs.v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    highway jammed with broken heroes
    Posts
    22,701

    Default

    Here,Cherry & Alice




    Seriously,enough with the fucking generalizations and stereotypes.That's plain ignorance.

    And Alice has a juicy ass
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

  8. #188
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ you're wrong, have you even seen my ass?! have you seen my family? do you know anything about me?!

    COME ON ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS YOYOMANNA!
    I don't have to see you or your family to know that I and other black women are killing you in the curves and azz department. We got that on lock. When men (of all races) want to beat off to women with nice curvy bodies and big booties they usually look at ebony porn.

  9. #189
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Default

    ^ um yeah you do; you also need to get out more and get an education in reality. we're all different shapes and sizes, colors and frames!

  10. #190
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    I don't have to see you or your family to know that I and other black women are killing you in the curves and azz department. We got that on lock. When men (of all races) want to beat off to women with nice curvy bodies and big booties they usually look at ebony porn.
    You are so racist it is pathetic. If we are going to just go with racial stereotypes, then why not embrace the racial stereotypes, that oh..say..that blacks have great big banana lips and smaller brain stems? It is the same sickening thing ya know. Or do you only embrace the racial stereotypes that suit you? I suggest you get your head examined pronto.

    You are obviously either deeply disturbed or a troll.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  11. #191
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    You are so racist it is pathetic. If we are going to just go with racial stereotypes, then why not embrace the racial stereotypes, that oh..say..that blacks have great big banana lips and smaller brain stems? It is the same sickening thing ya know. Or do you only embrace the racial stereotypes that suit you? I suggest you get your head examined pronto.
    That is not true.

    But the fact that black women are generally more curvy and have big, ample round behinds is in fact true. Men of other races have noticed this as well. When a guy wants a chick with a big butt they don't pursue a white chick, they look for a black or latina girl like me.

    Just like how black people age slower than Whites and other races because of the melanin in our skin. That's true as well.

  12. #192
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    That is not true.

    But the fact that black women are generally more curvy and have big, ample round behinds is in fact true.

    Just like how black people age slower than Whites and other races because of the melanin in our skin. That's true as well.
    Total bullshit. 'in fact true'?? Ok back it up with factual info..and you might want to back up some of your other insane ramblings (most men jack off to 'ebony' porn) as well....

    *waits patiently for factual info...


    *Your racialism is among the worst racist shit I have seen on this board since it's inception. You really take the cake.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  13. #193
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Here,Cherry & Alice




    Seriously,enough with the fucking generalizations and stereotypes.That's plain ignorance.

    And Alice has a juicy ass
    Mmmmmmmmmmm, cake. Thank you mrs.v!

    Here is Miss Jessica Biel, classic shelf ass:



    We all need to lighten up a bit.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

  14. #194
    Elite Member mrs.v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    highway jammed with broken heroes
    Posts
    22,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    That is not true.

    But the fact that black women are generally more curvy and have big, ample round behinds is in fact true. Men of other races have noticed this as well. When a guy wants a chick with a big butt they don't pursue a white chick, they look for a black or latina girl like me.

    Just like how black people age slower than Whites and other races because of the melanin in our skin. That's true as well.


    You're got to be seriously fucking with us.This is ignorant nonsense.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

  15. #195
    Elite Member DontMindMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    Mmmmmmmmmmm, cake. Thank you mrs.v!

    Here is Miss Jessica Biel, classic shelf ass:



    We all need to lighten up a bit.
    Her face looks weird there. But I would kill for that ass.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Joy Bryant's white dress
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 31st, 2008, 01:51 AM
  2. Kristin Cavallari's white dress
    By sharon_b in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: January 18th, 2008, 12:06 AM
  3. Minka Kelly's white dress
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 11th, 2008, 10:51 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 18th, 2007, 04:17 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 26th, 2007, 10:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •