Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian in body hugging white dress in Hollywood (02/22/08)

Jeez are people still trumpeting stereotypes on this thread? Geez people of all races come in all shapes and sizes...to be honest I have seen some great asses on white women as well as hispanic, black...it doesnt matter people...
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

You are just basing this on what you "heard" this is nothing but "hearsay". I doubt some black women was talking to YOU--a white woman about this topic. Highly unlikely. Actually I do have black female friends and, even if they weren't talking to me, I can overhear them talking to each other.

The statistics prove that most black men and black women are married to each other. And most black men do in fact DATE other black women. Most NBA players are in fact married to OTHER black women, just that the media chooses to polarize the NBA players who are not with black women--like Kobe. Please find where I stated thet most black men prefer to date or marry white women. Find where I said that most black men are NOT married to black women. You won't find it because I never said it. There is a HUGE difference between stating that more black men date and marry outside their race than black women vs. saying that all black man want white women and don't want black women. It is interesting that you would draw that conclusion from what I wrote. You are taking fragments of sentences and jumping to fallacious conclusions that are offensive which just supports my belief that you, for some reason, are bitter. I don't know why, and really don't care.

Please, not all black men are checking for your white behind. Where did I say they were? I'd suggest you go to sites like Blackvillage, where the black men would rather sleep with a pig than a White woman. Wow. It sounds like you enjoy hanging out in places where people think pigs are better than white women. I do not congregate in places with people who would say hateful things like that. There are a lot of black men who love and take pride in being with their own women. Where did I say otherwise? Saying that some date outside their race in no way equates to saying that there are not a lot , or even a majority, who do not. It is common knowledge that most people of all races date and marry people within their own racial/ethnic group. Get your head out of the air Miss Anne, all brothas ain't checkin for you Again, you really seem to be stuck on this issue like a broken record. One can only wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    Jeez are people still trumpeting stereotypes on this thread? Geez people of all races come in all shapes and sizes...to be honest I have seen some great asses on white women as well as hispanic, black...it doesnt matter people...
    Not according to Yayanna you haven't!!!!!!

Okay ya guys seriously the name-calling and stuff is getting of hand. We should'nt have debates about "who thinks they're hot" and "who thinks who is a narcissist bitch". Again play nice and try to act civil.

Now back on topic, Kim Kardashian is the hottest woman alive.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Will someone also please remind me again why it is acceptable to fawn all over someone who is beautiful because of good genes that they have nothing to do with but it is not fair to admire the looks of someone who actually made it happen?
    Totally agree with you there. I can understand people not really respecting or appreciating plastic surgery, but I've even seen this attitude pertaining to women who work out to achieve a fit, toned body (Aniston, Britney in her hot days). "Yeah, well, if she didn't work out 3 times a week she wouldn't look like that..." Um, wow. Working out is far better for you than not working out, and if a hotter body comes from that, so much the better. And since when is it better to not work for something? We apply the opposite standard to everything else in life, but when it comes to looks, how dare you actually do anything to improve your situation?

The natural look is waaay overrated, imo. I think it's more important that you keep your insides real than the outer shell that carries your real self around.
    Definitely agree with your second sentence here. Again, I can understand not being a huge fan of plastic surgery as a trend or an industry or whatever, but why do we really care if someone looks a certain way because of it? You can even think it makes that person a phony if you really want to, but I'll never understand why it seems to offend some people (thinking of a former? poster on here, no one in this thread really).

Jealously is such an ugly emotion and it makes people feel so vulnerable that trying to find someone who owns up to it is like looking for a needle in a haystack. No one is anxious to admit they feel 'less than' someone else because it shows a chink in their armor.
    I was definitely a very jealous person in high school. It was unreal how insecure and jealous I was, and you're exactly right, it was very, very ugly. It dragged me down, it brought out the worst in me. I'm really proud to be able to say I'm not like that at all anymore, it's actually something I can really like about myself now, and it just kills me when I see girls who are like that. It's such a wasteful and bitter emotion.

Nowadays I love to celebrate other women's looks, brains, skills or what have you, and I'm often the one pointing them out to my husband or male friends. I have gorgeous women as my computer wallpaper, and I even downloaded a few for my husband to use as his!

It also isn't unsual for a woman to come up with hundreds of imaginary character flaws when unable to tear up another woman's appearance (she looks like a slut, she looks like a bitch, you just know she's sooo stuck up). Of course, these same women feel it is their obligation to inform their drooling boyfriend that 'you know those aren't real' and 'those hair extensions look soooo fake', lest he start thinking or wishing he had something like that at home.
    Me in high school, to the letter. Ugh.

That said, I have all kinds of women friends who have all different ideas of how they want to look. Lipstick lesbians, androgynous looking lebians, country girl tomboys, Wal-Mart fashionistas, and girly girl shoe addicts and designer makeup snobs. Most of them are comfortable with themselves and sledom, if ever, make catty comments about other women based on their looks. So I know women like that exist. Unfortunately, so do the other kind and I don't think December and her friend are just imagining things.
    That's a good point - there are so many different kinds of beautiful, and while a lot of the time someone might not be my "type" I'm still able to find them attractive and say so. Kim K is a good example - I think she has a great figure and very attractive features, but she doesn't really do anything for me. I prefer less makeup, more modern, tomboyish clothes, more athletic or slim build. Which makes sense, because as a heterosexual female I'm more drawn to what I would like to look like, rather than the features that drive the male sex drive.

But I can still appreciate those features. I think Kim K looks fabulous, I just don't happen to have a girl-crush on her. I would hate to have people think I'm jealous just because she doesn't happen to push my buttons (not referring to you, Crumpet, cause you definitely get it). I'm just more drawn to the Evangeline Lilly/Kristin Bell/Keri Russell type than I am the Kim Kardashian/Megan Fox type.

At the same time, I do know exactly what MD and SS are talking about here - in my experience some women (used to be one) do find that overtly sexy, smoldering look to be "threatening" and are more likely to direct their ire to a Kim Kardashian than to a Drew Barrymore. I think Crumpet's earlier point comes in here as well - if I go out one night doing the tomboy thing and am happy with that, then there's no reason for me to look at a woman like Kim with jealousy. I'm doing my thing, and am looking cute (or not, lol) my way. I could put my boobs out there if I wanted to; if I choose not to, I'm not going to then resent another woman for doing so. But a lot of women seem to, which is unfortunate. I think these are the women with fake confidence - not so insecure that they're going to dress in a way that's not them just to look like the "bombshell", but not secure enough to feel comfortable with their choice and not resent the bombshell.

I think the "jealous" comment was first made by a newer poster here... as someone who's been here from the start, I can say that I think this board is populated far more by the confident woman than the jealous one. I would be very hesitant to apply jealousy as a motivation to many posts here.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

that dress is da shizznit! i want one!!

and thank you TheOne im considered "white" (although i dont believe in 'races') and i have an amazing ass!!!! whenever anyone gets behind it they come so quick and that includes latino and black lovers!

Gold Member

*peeking*I knew all these pages weren't just dedicated to Kim and her hip hugging attire.

LOL what are they dedicated to then; im too lazy to read any of them but the first and last

p.s. i wish my butt were a lil bigger but i ain't gettin' no surgery! stickin' to the gym and the sex!

Gold Member

Oh God lazy, me too! Its the typical white girl black girl big booty no booty natural paid for discussion this dysfunctional family get in a tizzy about from time to time.

^^^Good summary!!!

*peeking*I knew all these pages weren't just dedicated to Kim and her hip hugging attire. I do that,too. Anything over 8 pages=tangent (with a little girlfight thrown in).

i dont understand ppl who dont like big butts! i know straight men adore them!!! its biological or something

Of course, these same women feel it is their obligation to inform their drooling boyfriend that 'you know those aren't real' and 'those hair extensions look soooo fake', lest he start thinking or wishing he had something like that at home.
    I've never understood this. If he wants something 'like that' at home, he can have it. Do women tie their boyfriends down and force them to be with them? If not, they are free to walk if they're not happy and think something 'like that' is out there for them. Why put up with feeling insecure because the guy thinks he can do better? Let him do better!

Saying a woman is beautiful is one thing, drooling and slobbering is another. Any guy who did that while he was supposed to be with me can walk.

She's got a big fat buttocks and big ginormous boobs to match which may be better than anorexics but c'mon? She's ew, her bod's fine.
    The ideal, natural body, imo, is Shakira.

I think we're each a tad biased looking at our own physique.

Skimmed through the fuss: Face it, black women in general (stereotypically) have better asses when not too big, firmer, rounder, higher,,, "butt" us "whities" got the good hair
    Luckily for us "whities", most "cracker" men are closet mos or so brainwashed by the fashion, commercial industry, they prefer lil boy bodies

How many black women get lipo on hips n thighs???
    Last edited by Luna; February 29th, 2008 at 05:38 PM.

Well, I wish my friend would stop hating on her ass. She is 5 ft 2 and about 25 lbs overweight so she is a bit chunky, but certainly not fat. She has a big belly from beer drinking and she carries more back fat. however, she is always singling the praises of this one girl we know who is tall, blonde, and slim with D cups but.....no ass. My friend says the 'no ass' part like it is a good thing. My friend, while chunky, has a very lovely hourglass shape where her waist cuts in and she has a full, round behind which isn't 'fat ass' at all but really firm and nice and she just hates it and thinks it is proof that she is fat. I could slap her if for no other reason that putting yourself down is sooo unattractive.

Well, I wish my friend would stop hating on her ass. She is 5 ft 2 and about 25 lbs overweight so she is a bit chunky, but certainly not fat. She has a big belly from beer drinking and she carries more back fat. however, she is always singling the praises of this one girl we know who is tall, blonde, and slim with D cups but.....no ass. My friend says the 'no ass' part like it is a good thing. My friend, while chunky, has a very lovely hourglass shape where her waist cuts in and she has a full, round behind which isn't 'fat ass' at all but really firm and nice and she just hates it and thinks it is proof that she is fat. I could slap her if for no other reason that putting yourself down is sooo unattractive.
    When WOMEN start loving themselves and dictating what's "hot" our confused counterparts (men) will follow. The double standards will only end with us.

Older men=distinguished
    Older women=hag

We have allowed this.

Thread Information