Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian in body hugging white dress in Hollywood (02/22/08)

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    My shelf stands behind me. And threatens to sideswipe things when I walk by...
    You and me both Bee.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Well, lately many White women have been going to plastic surgeons in droves to get butt implants. Maybe it's a regional thing and has not reached your location yet..it hasn't reached mine either.

While many White women may not be scrawny and have totally flat behinds--many of them on average don't carry extra weight in all the right places the way Black women do nor do your behinds sit high get as round and plump as ours. Your booties hang low, and get really wide when you get thick.

Quote:
    That's just it.....the white girls that have the bigger butts don't seem to want it (or at least not all of it).........I'll see if I can get any takers for you, lol!!!!!!

that's because the white girls with big butts don't have the overall figure to pull it off the way black women do. having just a big ass is not just what counts..you got to have the whole package; small waist, flat stomach, and the nice hips to pull it off. You have to be tone and firm with it.

and white women who say they have big booties usually have the ones that sit low, and are really wide. you all don't have azzez like that of black women.

Yoyanna:You are seriously delusional (not to mention rude as hell) if you think it is as simple as all that. Imagine me writing something similar, but about black women:

Well, you all don't have long, sliky shiny hair like we do, so you all spend hundreds of dollars a week getting perms and weaves and anything else you can to keep from having the natural hair you were born with. Sure, not all of you have hair like that. There are some biracial women who are part white, like Halle for example, who have soft hair and can pull of the natural hair look, but not most.

How do you like that?

You are also seriously out to lunch if you are not aware that, on average, black women carry way more body fat than white women and have higher rates of obesity. Given that, I don't see how you can argue for all of these curvy but 'fit' and tight bodies you see at the club. Plenty of black women are way disproportionate (38-35-42). Most of them don't look like Gabrielle Union anymore than most white women look like Monica Bellucci. Besides, having a bigger ass itself does not mean having a better ass. To suggest it is is a lot like saying a 42DDDD is much sexier than a 34C.

Frankly, that pseudo superiority complex reeks of sour grapes and I suspect that more times than one you've been passed over by some black male for a white girl that you don't feel is even half as attractive as you. That may well be true, and I can see where it would be annoying. However, don't attack the appearance of white women and try to paint us all as one particular type when, in fact, our body types vary tremendously depending on lifestyle, genetics, and ethnicity. Because white has been set as the dominating standard of beauty for so long, we can afford to tan and inflate our lips and butts without damaging our own racial identity and not be accused of trying to be another race. It's great that you've got some sort of self esteem going on but it's unfortunate that it seems to hinge on being able to generalize and put down other women. Far be it for me to burst your bubble, but we are definitely not all trying to be carbon copies of you.

All this arrogance from a woman who worried she might have to quit her job because she was being ridiculed for her sexual appearance. You got a lot of support for that because people were being so unprofessional and cruel to you at your job. Somehow I don't think you are as confident as you have presented yourself in this thread.

***Before anybody tries to give me grief for what I wrote, read her post again first. This should never have turned into a white women vs. black women thread and she could have made her points without resorting to blatantly negatively stereotyping and insulting the appearance of an entire group of women.

Where are the freaking mods in this place? I'm so sick of the regulars getting a free pass with the name-calling and the damn blatant favortism. It's ridiculous.

MD and SS, I see your point and agree with everything you guys are saying.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."-Einstein

Since I am unfortunate enough to be afflicted with this "regular" status, I must say making generalizations about the posters on here is just as bad as "namecalling"... Search the forums beforehand

As a regular I will tell you I don't get away with name calling/fussing with posters. I have the infractions to prove it.

^^^I really dislike name calling because I think it ultimately detracts from the point you are trying to make. Also, it seems childish and ill informed. We can disagree and make out points in other ways I hope. I do not think saying that someone is short-sighted or biased is the same as calling someone a 'moron' or a 'whore'. Some folks are just really bitter and it seeps out I suppose.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well, you all don't have long, sliky shiny hair like we do, so you all spend hundreds of dollars a week getting perms and weaves and anything else you can to keep from having the natural hair you were born with. Sure, not all of you have hair like that. There are some biracial women who are part white, like Halle for example, who have soft hair and can pull of the natural hair look, but not most.

How do you like that?
    Well, for one in my area many Black women wear their natural hair and the black men love it. And no they don't have the soft natural type either! it's beautiful black tightly coiled hair . Lastly, you don't have to be biracial or mixed to have soft textured hair. We as black people have many variations of hair textures in our community. I wouldn't expect you to know that since you are completely ignorant to that

How do I like that? Hmmm..it's nothing but a bunch of White supremacy hogwash. It's untrue. There are soo many black men out there who date women with natural hairstyles that are not part-white. on my job many black women wear dreads, short texture fros, braids and some wear extensions. There is so many different kinds of looks it's hard to say which one is desired most. I really don't pay attention to what Hollywood finds beautfiul no more than a White woman pays attention to Hollywood telling her she has to be a size 0 to be desirable

You are also seriously out to lunch if you are not aware that, on average, black women carry way more body fat than white women and have higher rates of obesity. Given that, I don't see how you can argue for all of these curvy but 'fit' and tight bodies you see at the club. Plenty of black women are way disproportionate (38-35-42). Most of them don't look like Gabrielle Union anymore than most white women look like Monica Bellucci. Besides, having a bigger ass itself does not mean having a better ass. To suggest it is is a lot like saying a 42DDDD is much sexier than a 34C.
    Americans as whole are considered overweight--not just black women. Besides, there are more Whites than Blacks so you white folks are making up a large number of the statistics. And to say the average black woman has those measurements are ridiculous when I see a bunch of fat Rosie O Donnels walking around everyday

And I assume that you are non-Black and you probably have never lived in an all black area to see how many black women carry their body weight which is way better than most White women. It's a proven fact that our bodies are built to carry more weight, and when we do it's usually very proporitioned. Besides, most BMI charts are not accurate and you cannot use that as a standard for every person. And to say that most Black women are not attractive is

Frankly, that pseudo superiority complex reeks of sour grapes and I suspect that more times than one you've been passed over by some black male for a white girl that you don't feel is even half as attractive as you. That may well be true, and I can see where it would be annoying.
    Again, don't believe the hype. If you look at the statistics most black men are with BLACK WOMEN. Interracial marriages only make up a small percentage. And most of the NBA players are married to black women, the media just choose to polarize the black men who aren't with women of color.

In the black community most black men are dating other black women. I can attest for that since I live in the black community and knows what's going on. I know as a White woman you have been fed that crap that a black man is likely to pass up a White woman for you but trust me it's not true at all LOL You are not God's gift to men.

However, don't attack the appearance of white women and try to paint us all as one particular type when, in fact, our body types vary tremendously depending on lifestyle, genetics, and ethnicity. Because white has been set as the dominating standard of beauty for so long, we can afford to tan and inflate our lips and butts without damaging our own racial identity and not be accused of trying to be another race. It's great that you've got some sort of self esteem going on but it's unfortunate that it seems to hinge on being able to generalize and put down other women. Far be it for me to burst your bubble, but we are definitely not all trying to be carbon copies of you.
    LOL Nobody is putting down other women. I am just being honest. You know deep down inside that the whole White standard of beauty is a complete fraud. Because if Whites thought they were so beautiful then they wouldn't get tans, inject your lips with collagen and get butt implants--the same features that you criticize black people for having you turn around and try to achieve it!! which is so laughable.

***Before anybody tries to give me grief for what I wrote, read her post again first. This should never have turned into a white women vs. black women thread and she could have made her points without resorting to blatantly negatively stereotyping and insulting the appearance of an entire group of women.
    You got defensive because you know it's true! Most White women are not as curvy as black women. Some of the most curviest women usually had a lot of PS or are not really all white like Kim Khardasian

Bronze Member

Crumpet i think i agree witk you,BUT can you explain this

Because white has been set as the dominating standard of beauty for so long, we can afford to tan and inflate our lips and butts without damaging our own racial identity and not be accused of trying to be another race.
    Also

You are also seriously out to lunch if you are not aware that, on average, black women carry way more body fat than white women and have higher rates of obesity. Given that, I don't see how you can argue for all of these curvy but 'fit' and tight bodies you see at the club. Plenty of black women are way disproportionate (38-35-42).
    Proof or it didn't happen.
    Black women from which countries ? I'm from France and i've been to Africa and seriously i've never been aware of that.You're accusing her to make generalizations but you're doing the same thing.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    Well, for one in my area many Black women wear their natural hair and the black men love it. And no they don't have the soft natural type either! it's beautiful black tightly coiled hair . Lastly, you don't have to be biracial or mixed to have soft textured hair. We as black people have many variations of hair textures in our community. I wouldn't expect you to know that since you are completely ignorant to that

How do I like that? Hmmm..it's nothing but a bunch of White supremacy hogwash. It's untrue. There are soo many black men out there who date women with natural hairstyles that are not part-white. on my job many black women wear dreads, short texture fros, braids and some wear extensions. There is so many different kinds of looks it's hard to say which one is desired most. I really don't pay attention to what Hollywood finds beautfiul no more than a White woman pays attention to Hollywood telling her she has to be a size 0 to be desirable

Americans as whole are considered overweight--not just black women. Besides, there are more Whites than Blacks so you white folks are making up a large number of the statistics. And to say the average black woman has those measurements are ridiculous when I see a bunch of fat Rosie O Donnels walking around everyday

And I assume that you are non-Black and you probably have never lived in an all black area to see how many black women carry their body weight which is way better than most White women. It's a proven fact that our bodies are built to carry more weight, and when we do it's usually very proporitioned. Besides, most BMI charts are not accurate and you cannot use that as a standard for every person. And to say that most Black women are not attractive is

Again, don't believe the hype. If you look at the statistics most black men are with BLACK WOMEN. Interracial marriages only make up a small percentage. And most of the NBA players are married to black women, the media just choose to polarize the black men who aren't with women of color.

In the black community most black men are dating other black women. I can attest for that since I live in the black community and knows what's going on. I know as a White woman you have been fed that crap that a black man is likely to pass up a White woman for you but trust me it's not true at all LOL You are not God's gift to men.

LOL Nobody is putting down other women. I am just being honest. You know deep down inside that the whole White standard of beauty is a complete fraud. Because if Whites thought they were so beautiful then they wouldn't get tans, inject your lips with collagen and get butt implants--the same features that you criticize black people for having you turn around and try to achieve it!! which is so laughable.

You got defensive because you know it's true! Most White women are not as curvy as black women. Some of the most curviest women usually had a lot of PS or are not really all white like Kim Khardasian
    I don't like how you make generalizations.

We as black people have many variations of hair textures in our community. I wouldn't expect you to know that since you are completely ignorant to that and

How do I like that? Hmmm..it's nothing but a bunch of White supremacy hogwash. It's untrue.
    Not surprisingly, you totally missed the point of why I wrote that. It wasn't to express some racist belief, it was to illustrate to your myopic self that this is how your comments about white women were coming across. If that sounds like racist hogwash, then what do all of those comments and negative generalizations that you made about white women sound like? Of course, to you, looks vary in the black community way more than they do in the white community. Yeah, we all look like Barbie dolls.

Crumpet i think i agree witk you,BUT can you explain this

Quote:

Because white has been set as the dominating standard of beauty for so long, we can afford to tan and inflate our lips and butts without damaging our own racial identity and not be accused of trying to be another race.

What I meant was that because the narrow white standard of beauty ( I admit it exists and isn't fair) has been trumpeted as the ideal that all others should meet, white women don't get accused of trying to pass for black when they get a tan or get collagen in their lips. Asian women do get bashed for having surgery to make their eyes more rounded and black women get accused of self hatred if they want to dye their hair blonde or if they get blue contacts in. Other non-white people get accused of tryng to minimize their ethnicity if they alter their features, but I could go out and dye my hair black, get a perm, get a tan and put brown contacts in my blue eyes and it is not likely anyone would say I did so because I am ashamed of being white. Of course, I would still look white anyway. I think it is unfair that I can alter my appearance to suit my taste but if another woman just wants to change her appearance she has to defend why she isn't happy with her Jewish nose or her Asian eyes. Although, some people think all ps and cosmetology is oppressive, but I don't.

Also

Quote:
    You are also seriously out to lunch if you are not aware that, on average, black women carry way more body fat than white women and have higher rates of obesity. Given that, I don't see how you can argue for all of these curvy but 'fit' and tight bodies you see at the club. Plenty of black women are way disproportionate (38-35-42).

Proof or it didn't happen.

Okay, from the American Obesity Association:
    Mexican American and black (non-Hispanic) adults in the U.S. are considerably more overweight and obese than white (non-Hispanic) adults. .
    And

• For women, the black (non-Hispanic) population has the highest prevalence of overweight (78 percent) and obesity (50.8 percent).
    Now, I of course know there are plenty of overweight white women. However, Yoanna makes it sound like we are all scarecrows with flat concave asses and all black women look like something out of a rap video. Yes, the measurements were hyperbole in the sense that while I used those numbers because they are accurate for someone I know, I do not think that they are so exaggerated for all black women. Again, I was holding a mirror to Yoyanna's statements to illustrate how silly and blatantly biased her comments were.

Yoyanna:and white women who say they have big booties usually have the ones that sit low, and are really wide. And

that's because the white girls with big butts don't have the overall figure to pull it off the way black women do. And:

Your booties hang low, and get really wide when you get thick.

Those are put downs and you meant it to sound that way. You are waaay too defensive to be as confident as your are trying to pretend here. You may as well have written "We're prettier than you".

In the black community most black men are dating other black women. I can attest for that since I live in the black community and knows what's going on. I know as a White woman you have been fed that crap that a black man is likely to pass up a White woman for you but trust me it's not true at all LOL You are not God's gift to men. Again, the concept of context is lost on you. Nowhere in my post did I say all black men want white women or that they all want me over you. However, the professional and educated black women that I work with do lament that the black men who are also professional and educated seem more likely to date outside their race, while they themselves prefer not to. It is not my imagination that black men date outside their race at much higher rates than black women do and it is not beyond anyone's imagination that some black women who prefer to date black men would be bothered by that. That is not a commentary on the value of black women, it is a fact. Do I need to go pull those statistics,too?

Oh, yeah, you never finished this sentence:
    And to say that most Black women are not attractive is
    is what???Because I never said black women, or any group of women is not attractive because I believe every group has attractive and unattractive people. People can be polar opposites yet both be beautiful in different ways.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Again, the concept of context is lost on you. Nowhere in my post did I say all black men want white women or that they all want me over you. However, the professional and educated black women that I work with do lament that the black men who are also professional and educated seem more likely to date outside their race, while they themselves prefer not to. It is not my imagination that black men date outside their race at much higher rates than black women do and it is not beyond anyone's imagination that some black women who prefer to date black men would be bothered by that. That is not a commentary on the value of black women, it is a fact. Do I need to go pull those statistics,too?
    You are just basing this on what you "heard" this is nothing but "hearsay". I doubt some black women was talking to YOU--a white woman about this topic. Highly unlikely.

The statistics prove that most black men and black women are married to each other. And most black men do in fact DATE other black women. Most NBA players are in fact married to OTHER black women, just that the media chooses to polarize the NBA players who are not with black women--like Kobe.

Please, not all black men are checking for your white behind. I'd suggest you go to sites like Blackvillage, where the black men would rather sleep with a pig than a White woman. There are a lot of black men who love and take pride in being with their own women. Get your head out of the air Miss Anne, all brothas ain't checkin for you

Love it. Great body for this outfit. I adore the white boots here with the dress; both suit her perfectly. Wish I could pull it off.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

chilly rulez.
    oh, and as her personal spokeswhore, let me tell you that all the fat betches get jellus the minute she walks into a room.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

What in creation is going on in here? It was a perfectly nice thread about Kim's ta-ta's and now ya'll are having some kind of girl fight.....but not the GOOD kind........no naked bodies, no jello.....

Don't make me spank ya'll......

Don't throw things...... .....I have volunteered myself as the Common Enemy......

Bronze Member

Now, I of course know there are plenty of overweight white women. However, Yoanna makes it sound like we are all scarecrows with flat concave asses and all black women look like something out of a rap video. Yes, the measurements were hyperbole in the sense that while I used those numbers because they are accurate for someone I know, I do not think that they are so exaggerated for all black women. Again, I was holding a mirror to Yoyanna's statements to illustrate how silly and blatantly biased her comments were.
    Ok i see, and i agree with you.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information