Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kate Hudson and Dax Shepard get romantic in a grocery store (08/25/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post

And she's been dating him for, what, five minutes? Meanwhile, he's still cruising for chicks on MySpace to show off his gigantic member. Psh.
    Hmmm, ok, they were snapped by the 'razzi at Nobu early July.
    'razzi pics of them in Canada were late July, early August.
    Boston and supermarket pics most recent.
    We don't really know when they started dating, just when they decided to go public with their 'relationship.'
    As for the myspace rumours, they're just that unless someone here has first hand experience....? I still like Kate & Dax together.

~~~~~
    Very soon, a sober Butterscotch Stallion will return to giving rim jobs to club grls while throwing down $$$$ at Scores and everyone will be happy!

Umm, Tonja are you OBSESSED with Dax Shephard? It seems like you only started posting here when the Dax/Kate relationship came out in Ted's blinds and like 99% of your posts are talking about how hot and great Dax is. I mean, I actually think you ARE Dax Shephard some days... if so, great job in Idiocracy, dude.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

They're relationship is still new. July you say? Wow, a whole month. I wouldn't call anyone my child's stepdaddy unless we were actually married, and I'd known him for at least a year.

I'm not trying to attack you.....I have nothing against them. I just think that this is still BRAND NEW LOVE (hence the public groping), and that time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by TonjaLasagna View Post
    Hmmm, ok, they were snapped by the 'razzi at Nobu early July.
    'razzi pics of them in Canada were late July, early August.
    Boston and supermarket pics most recent.
    We don't really know when they started dating, just when they decided to go public with their 'relationship.'
    As for the myspace rumours, they're just that unless someone here has first hand experience....? I still like Kate & Dax together.

~~~~~
    Very soon, a sober Butterscotch Stallion will return to giving rim jobs to club grls while throwing down $$$$ at Scores and everyone will be happy!
    And do you have firsthand experience of the "butterscotch stallion" doing the things you say or is that just a rumor?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by sensual View Post
    Well yeah, of course, but it doesn't mean he's a total jerk either. You can't tell either way what he's like.
    Edited. This came off way more snarky than I meant it to. I'm only on my third espresso right now.
    I missed the original so I'm not offended. There are plenty of things we don't KNOW - that's why we come here to gossip.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Default Butterscotch Stallion...

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    And do you have firsthand experience of the "butterscotch stallion" doing the things you say or is that just a rumor?
    heh-heh, I wish I could say Scores employed me and that I enjoyed the legendary Wilson tongue, but we could ask Sheryl Crow. They dated for at least a year.
    The easiest way to discuss this would be to ring Howard Stern. Howard dished with the Scores girls on air about Owen sexual preferences a loooong time ago. I doubt Howard would mind stirring up a little controversy bringin up Owen's sex life right now. Scandalous is Howard's middle name.

Quote Originally Posted by TonjaLasagna View Post
    heh-heh, I wish I could say Scores employed me and that I enjoyed the legendary Wilson tongue, but we could ask Sheryl Crow. They dated for at least a year.
    The easiest way to discuss this would be to ring Howard Stern. Howard dished with the Scores girls on air about Owen sexual preferences a loooong time ago. I doubt Howard would mind stirring up a little controversy bringin up Owen's sex life right now. Scandalous is Howard's middle name.
    Agreed!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

And i love Howard for it!

Default Dude, Where’s My Therapy? by Agent Bedhead

Popbitch tosses a bit of gossip into the ether that is supposed to be about Owen Wilson, but clearly, that’s not what’s really going on here:
    Owen Wilson may have another reason to slit his wrists. Owen’s ex, Kate Hudson, is currently snuggling up to second-rate comic Dax Shepard, who made his name doing Punk’d with Ashton Kutcher. So what’s the attraction? Well, Dax is known for being “hung like a grandfather clock”. Whenever Dax and Ashton used to go out drinking together Kutcher would make Dax pull his dick out and wave it around because he was so amused at seeing a wang “as thick as a coke can”.

Lots of stuff going on here, but we are primarily interested in why Ashton Kutcher wants to repeatedly see Dax Shepard’s dick.
    Amused or not, this only lends credence to the “Ashton Kutcher Clearly Has Issues” cause.

Ashton is likely to be Bi- not unusual in Hollywood.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information