Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kate Hudson and Dax Shepard get romantic in a grocery store (08/25/07)

I can't help but dislike her. I can't stand millionaire people looking dirty (and scrabby, but that's about personal fashion sense...).
    The guy is somewhat hot, though.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung View Post
    Whoa, apparently Owen SAW this display because this supermarket is in his neighbourhood. Some reports are saying he went home after that and went mental.
    Holy SHIT!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

That sucks if it's the case.

Not saying it did happen, but who knows, I've never seen pictures of her making out with someone in public like that- not even her husband. Maybe she saw Owen and put on a show for him.

I have never liked her. And making out in a store is just gross.

^^yeah i think Owen was a "get my confidence back up guy". she'd just left, was in the process of leaving, or was just plain cheating on her husband. so that explains it. I feel bad for him. He doesnt seem like the guy to attempt suicide. I mean noone really knows anyone, but still.I mean OWEN!!...........loser bitch.

dun dun dun....

justjared
    Last edited by sophie; August 29th, 2007 at 08:35 PM.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Default grocery store romance....

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Personally, given her husband, then Owen, then Dax... I'm going to say she's moving up a step or two with each new guy.

You got that right.
    Dax doesn't take drugs, doesn't have a cig danglin from his fingertips, seems to enjoy his new role as stepdaddy to Ryder, has met and gets along with his new girlfriends parents.
    Were there any photos of Owen Wilson hanging with Kate's family; Goldie, Kurt, Oliver? None that I recall.
    I luv Kate with Dax and hope this 'Wilson drama' doesn't derail their new relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by TonjaLasagna View Post
    You got that right.
    Dax doesn't take drugs, doesn't have a cig danglin from his fingertips, seems to enjoy his new role as stepdaddy to Ryder, has met and gets along with his new girlfriends parents.
    Were there any photos of Owen Wilson hanging with Kate's family; Goldie, Kurt, Oliver? None that I recall.
    I luv Kate with Dax and hope this 'Wilson drama' doesn't derail their new relationship.
    cigs are usually hanging from Kate's mouth, aren't they???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^lol. um yeah
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Default smooching in the supermarket

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    cigs are usually hanging from Kate's mouth, aren't they???
    Yes, there are photos of Kate with cigs in her mouth when she was directing 'Cutlas' with Kurt and Dakota Fanning in Pasadena.
    Haven't seen Kate sucking on cigs when she's with Dax. Hopefully, he's a good influence. He went through his coke phase yrs ago and doesn't drink when he's working on a film. That sounds normal to me, but then I'm an east coast girl, so I don't know what 'normal' is in Cali.

I've seen photos of Kate puffing away on a cigarette while lounging on the beach with Ryder. She smoked before Owen, she'll smoke after. It's not her fault he may have tried to commit suicide and it isn't his fault she smokes ...

As for Dax being a good "stepdaddy", screwing somebody's mother doesn't make you a "stepdaddy", it makes you mommy's fuck buddy, making out with someone's mom at a grocery store doesn't make you a stepdad, walking alongside while Kate pushes Ryder in a stroller doesn't make him a stepdad. Ryder has a father and Kate ain't married to Dax.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I've seen photos of Kate puffing away on a cigarette while lounging on the beach with Ryder. She smoked before Owen, she'll smoke after. It's not her fault he may have tried to commit suicide and it isn't his fault she smokes ...

As for Dax being a good "stepdaddy", screwing somebody's mother doesn't make you a "stepdaddy", it makes you mommy's fuck buddy, making out with someone's mom at a grocery store doesn't make you a stepdad, walking alongside while Kate pushes Ryder in a stroller doesn't make him a stepdad. Ryder has a father and Kate ain't married to Dax.

And she's been dating him for, what, five minutes? Meanwhile, he's still cruising for chicks on MySpace to show off his gigantic member. Psh.

Quote Originally Posted by TonjaLasagna View Post
    You got that right.
    When did Kate and Dax get married?

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post

And she's been dating him for, what, five minutes? Meanwhile, he's still cruising for chicks on MySpace to show off his gigantic member. Psh.
    Yessssssssssss, what a fabulous influence. Exactly the type of pervo I want my son hanging out with ... Whether or not Dax smokes is the least of Kate's problems.......
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Well yeah, of course, but it doesn't mean he's a total jerk either. You can't tell either way what he's like.
    Edited. This came off way more snarky than I meant it to. I'm only on my third espresso right now.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information