Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony on V Day date/babies added (02/14/09)

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i love u lynnie

Silver Member

she looks gorgeous (ADORE those shoes!!) and the kids are cuties.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    She just cannot shut her mouth when she has a picture taken can she?

Those kids.....yikes.
    That's cause an open mouth is SEXY!!
    Yep, those kids are breathtaking!!

Her legs look fierce!
    As for the babies, they look a lot like Marc. He use to be pretty hot back in the day so this might not be such a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i will be struck by lightning, but crap, those are some fugly babies. whoa.
    Well it's coming to me next, but when I saw those babies in People...my first thought was eww J Lo makes some ugly babies...........

Wow...

I think they look cute.

i think her legs are nice? but noy the rediculous shose!
    her son is funny, not in a cute way unfortunately

Bronze Member

Carrying her children in shoes like that is just plain risky and dangerous. Like JLO, my friend could walk like a pro in those HIGH heels but one day accidently slipped and fell and broke her wrist. That picture shows she cares more about how she looks than the safefty of her children.
    Last edited by Calimaster; March 5th, 2009 at 08:36 AM.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

[quote=Calimaster;1634196]

Carrying her children in shoes like that is just plain risky and dangerous. Like JLO, my friend could walk like a pro in those HIGH heels but one day accidently slipped and fell and broke her wrist. That picture shows she cares more about how she looks than the safefty of her children.[/quote]

I think that's quite a stretch. People fall down and get hurt while barefoot or wearing sneakers,too. You can trip over anything. I don't think there is necessarily a style shoe that is a 'good mom' shoe. God forbid a woman give a crap about her looks while there is a baaaaayyybeeee in the vacinity, oh noes!
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

[quote=crumpet;1634261]
    Quote Originally Posted by Calimaster View Post

Carrying her children in shoes like that is just plain risky and dangerous. Like JLO, my friend could walk like a pro in those HIGH heels but one day accidently slipped and fell and broke her wrist. That picture shows she cares more about how she looks than the safefty of her children.[/quote]

I think that's quite a stretch. People fall down and get hurt while barefoot or wearing sneakers,too. You can trip over anything. I don't think there is necessarily a style shoe that is a 'good mom' shoe. God forbid a woman give a crap about her looks while there is a baaaaayyybeeee in the vacinity, oh noes!

JLo Carries Her Baby Girl While Wearing Six Inch Heels! Crazy!!

Listen, I'm a shoe girl, I really am. I love heels as much as the next shoe freak - but, there is no way on this green earth, that I would ever walk down a flight of airplane steps, with jeans so long I'd surely trip on the hem, wearing spiked 6 inch high heels, WHILE CARRYING MY INFANT. Call me crazy or paranoid - and trust me, I can work it in heels - but you couldn't pay me to pull that kind of stunt!

JLo Carries Her Baby Girl While Wearing Six Inch Heels! Crazy!! - FameCrawler

People can trip and fall without a given notice no matter what shoes they are wearing, but when it comes to the safety and well-being when a mother is carrying her little children, is a totally different matter.
    Last edited by AsiaBlue; March 7th, 2009 at 11:12 AM.

Elite Member

Listen, this woman has nannies and she has tons of professional help. For a photo opportunity (like walking on and off a stage or stepping out of a plane where she knows there are photographers dying for a photo of them), J.Lo can carry her kids for 2 or 3 minutes in 6 inch heels with utter ease. She's a former dancer, she can hack that part. In real life, however, I highly doubt she's walking around with those twins glued to her hip for any amount of time. She probably doesn't even hold them much...the babysitters and nannies do the hard work. Jennifer just has to show them off in public every few months with one in her arms to maintain the 'image' of loving mother.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Listen, this woman has nannies and she has tons of professional help. For a photo opportunity (like walking on and off a stage or stepping out of a plane where she knows there are photographers dying for a photo of them), J.Lo can carry her kids for 2 or 3 minutes in 6 inch heels with utter ease. She's a former dancer, she can hack that part. In real life, however, I highly doubt she's walking around with those twins glued to her hip for any amount of time. She probably doesn't even hold them much...the babysitters and nannies do the hard work. Jennifer just has to show them off in public every few months with one in her arms to maintain the 'image' of loving mother.
    ^What you say makes a lot of sense. She can handle carrying her children wearing heels for those few minutes to get that mother-image photo op.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information