Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hayden Panettiere Bikini candids (09/21/2007)

You guys won't give it a rest until she's anorexic, will ya?

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I have already stated that anorexia will not change ole stumpy.

She loves herself sooooooo much!
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

She has a Jessica Simpson body minus the boobs.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Just because a girl is short doesn't mean she has to resort to starving herself to compensate for her lack of height. It's perfectly ok to be short and still have substance. She isn't flabby. Nothing jiggles and she doesn't bulge. She is short and athletically built and I think she looks great.

Cute face but I don't like her body. I don't think she's fat or anything, but she's kind of massive ... well I don't know how to say.

Anyway, I really don't understand why people act as though she were the only one to play in "Heroes", i'm tired of seeing her everywhere everyday ... I would understand if she really were beautiful but she's not that beautiful actually. Not ugly either of course but ... normal
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

She's built sort of blocky you know... there's no way with her body type she could anorexia herself. I don't think she's fat although she does have an interesting tummy bulge thing going on; how old is she? Really? Her proportions are of the stumpy variety; her bones are like wider than they are tall. I don't even care... I just like calling her stumpy.

Gold Member

Poor girl can't help her height. I think she's got a nice body. It's toned.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Just because a girl is short doesn't mean she has to resort to starving herself to compensate for her lack of height. It's perfectly ok to be short and still have substance. She isn't flabby. Nothing jiggles and she doesn't bulge. She is short and athletically built and I think she looks great.
    Amen.

So let me get this straight....We sit here and criticize people's bodies because they're "Chubby", "Odd" or "Stumpy", or whatever else and then wonder why women today (celebrities and non) have such issues with body image and resort to shit like anorexia.

Or is our bad body image/confidence the reason we criticize others?
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Oh, look! A midget in a bikini!

Only a moron would think anorexia/starvation/eating disorder could cure bone size and; by all means purge away... sort of like thinning out the tard herd. She can go to China and have her legs broken and stretched... stumpy mcstumpy.
    I have a horrid body image in which I actually acknowledge my hotness so of course I can't stand her midgetty stumpiness; it makes me feel so ugly on the inside I just want to DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    You guys won't give it a rest until she's anorexic, will ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchHazelEyed View Post
    So let me get this straight....We sit here and criticize people's bodies because they're "Chubby", "Odd" or "Stumpy", or whatever else and then wonder why women today (celebrities and non) have such issues with body image and resort to shit like anorexia.

Or is our bad body image/confidence the reason we criticize others?
    These are good points. Why am I posting on GR insteads of working out? I like HP's bikini top, the chocolate color with the gold edge, I want it.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I think a lot of us project our own insecurities onto some of these people. It really feels like the female version of internalized self hate and reminds me of the intraracial conflicts/debate about 'good hair' or skin color. It's like, no matter what, we will never be good enough. Are you tall and thin? Check. But where are your curves? No ass! Chicken legs!!! Then, do you have nice curves? Check. But why are your legs so short and why are you so muscular? You nose was too big and now it's too small and pinched. Your lips were too paper thin and now they're like fish lips.It seems like women meet one narrow standard of beauty just to have the standards get switched again so there is always something else to feel bad about. We've gotten to the point now where women worry about their damned pussy lips and whether their assholes are pink enough!It's one thing to say that someone's looks aren't your cup of tea or even that you find them unattractive, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion (even really mean, scathing opinions). I just think it's worth asking why we want to criticize any and every little thing. I really think it's an internalized self-hate thing and I'm honestly tired of it. It all comes down to measuring woemns' worth by their external appearance and makes us all seem like commodities.

Dude, we're commenting on pictures of her in a bikini wtf do you want to hear? "Oh that Hayden, she's got a nice soul... damn she's stumpy."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information