Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gisele Bundchen launches Vogue Eyewear Play Everyday Campaign in Ibiza (03/27/08)

Nice boob job, but why is everyone over her butt (no pun intended)??? Mine's small, but it's positively of Yoyanna-esque proportions next to her flat butt!!
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Becky did her research, today.

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I would love to look this boyish:

Looking like a "hot chick" in professionally posed pics where your ass is pooched out to the sky or your hip is strategically jutted out to one side is no big deal or even that difficult (even if a dude).

I don't and never saw what was the big deal about this chick other than her freakish thinness that she looks to come by naturally. Other than that, she is average to ugly in the face and has a very unfeminine-looking body, although it's very easy to work with that and make her look some level of "hot", hence her fame as a model.

Even though I'd love to never worry about weight, I would not want it if it came with a body shaped like hers. It reminds me of a few tranny boys I know...ones who really want to be chicks and even almost look like hot chicks...but the shape of their bodies gives it away.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Come on...the girls HOT...BUT for some reason I wish that i could just punch her in her face!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

I don't think she's pretty, but I like her.
    "Truth? What is truth?"

Never got her appeal

Nice body and all that, but I just can't get past the vibe that she just seems like such a raging bitch.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Her body is okay, if you like the type. Not even talking about her thinness....know lots of thin women who still look feminine...but she is very boy-like. She looks okay here...dressed up (as opposed to lingerie) hides the boyishness a bit and she can pose like she has some hips or butt. It's very creepy to me when I see bikini photos of her cause I can't get past the hiplessness and the boardlike body that doesn't even look like a woman's can't be hidden.

Since her nosejob, makeup is enough to eliminate the butterface and make her look reasonably pretty. But I can think of at least a dozen models off the top of my head who are way prettier in the face and body.
    ITA with this whole statement. BTW, I can't believe she snagged Tom Brady.

Great body, great hair...her face is eh.

She looks hot...and i love the way she works that square body..its hard to..

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Looking like a "hot chick" in professionally posed pics where your ass is pooched out to the sky or your hip is strategically jutted out to one side is no big deal or even that difficult (even if a dude).

I don't and never saw what was the big deal about this chick other than her freakish thinness that she looks to come by naturally. Other than that, she is average to ugly in the face and has a very unfeminine-looking body, although it's very easy to work with that and make her look some level of "hot", hence her fame as a model.

Even though I'd love to never worry about weight, I would not want it if it came with a body shaped like hers. It reminds me of a few tranny boys I know...ones who really want to be chicks and even almost look like hot chicks...but the shape of their bodies gives it away.
    There are other things that make models supermodels. There are plenty of pretty girls who try their hand at modelling. Only a few can transform themselves exactly into what the campaign/photoshoot requires them to be, everytime. Few get the walk right for every designer, every show. Few learn very, very fast. Few make it easy for photographers to do their work. Few have the stamina and will power to keep working hard in an extremely competitive world.

Those few become supermodels. It is not just about how 'hot' you are, it is about many others things. And Giselle is all that.

One of the most overrated models ever. I'll never forget how she followed on the heels of the waifish Kate Moss. Someone had the gall to write "curvy models are coming back in style". I have no idea where the curves on Buenchen are supposed to be. She is very tall and very thin with a well-done boob job. As someone said earlier, she probably is very easy to work with for photographers and knows how to work the runway. But that doesn't necessarily make her beautiful.

Yep. Without the boob job, everyone would be all over the fact that she's 100% boyish. No waist, no hips, very boxy and straight. Her face is lame, I find her eyes particularly unattractive. But of course, these things are not necessarily what being a supermodel is about. I just don't want her shoved down my throat as the hottest thing on two legs....cause she ain't even close.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Bronze Member

I think she is totally hot but I don't love her face. Of course, that said, i don't think any man would ever turn her down.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information