Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher @ Planet Hollywood Resort opening, Las Vegas (11/17/07)

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    She looks awesome!!! I love her hair, I wonder if that is fake as well?
    She's always had beautiful hair, so I'm pretty sure it's real. She probably does have to color it though. The longer length definitely helps to make her look much younger than her age.

She's got really pretty eyes too (nice color), and I like how she keeps the make-up somewhat natural.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    I just noticed: it's not only the ridiculous hat; he's wearing a total grandpa outfit!
    Perhaps he's trying to look closer in age to his lady love?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    She barely looks like the same person that she was waaaaay back in the General Hospital and St. Elmo's Fire days. It's crazy. She's had some major work...or a deal with the devil. She looks better now than she did then.
    I have never liked Demi, but must say she does look good..... waaay better than she used to. I thought she was butt ugly back in the St. Elmo's Fire days. Her scratchy voice has always grated on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I don't know what she sees in her fugly 12yo boy toy
    Have you ever met him? Talked? BoyO is tall, pleasant, polite and very good-looking.

AK stood a ft from me doing the interview thing on the red carpet at a premiere. He was very calm & generous in dealing with all the desperate fanatics screaming like idiots as he signed all their crap and posed for pictures. No one else in the group did anything for the fans except Brian Geraghty. And AK is from Cedar Rapids, Iowa and my best friends are also Iowans and thee sweetest people.

Marrying Demi was a smart move....

Elite Member

I remember Demi when she was on General Hospital back in the 1980's and she was basically a nobody. Look at her now! Demi's 'okay'. Not a striking beauty but I remember my step-father loved her. He thought she was soooooo hot..lol

Demi looks beautiful. I am very surprised she and Ashton have lasted this long, I know that sounds cynical but...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

cant help but agree... demi looks nice

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    Demi looks beautiful. I am very surprised she and Ashton have lasted this long, I know that sounds cynical but...
    Yeah I am very surprised by that too! How sad is it that we dont expect the 'unusual' couples to last. I'm guilty of thinking 'oh boy they wont last'.

she looks pretty good! tom jones has elephant skin!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I personally don't see what's the big deal. If she was 100% natural and had to work a nine to five and come home to kids and a hubby to care for and shuffle that shit around like a demon find time to work out 30 mins 3x a week THEN I'd say "Wow!"

Give me six figures and force me to spend it all on my appearance (not having to work, daily trainers and chefs and spa treatments could run up a bill though, I guess...even if I didn't do the PS) and I could look a shorter in stature version of this level of "hot" for my age (or probably hotter).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I personally don't see what's the big deal. If she was 100% natural and had to work a nine to five and come home to kids and a hubby to care for and shuffle that shit around like a demon find time to work out 30 mins 3x a week THEN I'd say "Wow!"

Give me six figures and force me to spend it all on my appearance (not having to work, daily trainers and chefs and spa treatments could run up a bill though, I guess...even if I didn't do the PS) and I could look a shorter in stature version of this level of "hot" for my age (or probably hotter).
    YES YES YES! Yes, Mrs. Dark. Exactly.

Actually I think that Demi still looks ugly even with all that PS... she looks young, but not beautiful: I can't stand her squared face and how her eyes are so close to each other.

Hit By Ban Bus!

hey demi, why dont you keep your freak of your romo daughter to stay out of the spolight, she burns our eyes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melyanna View Post
    Actually I think that Demi still looks ugly even with all that PS... she looks young, but not beautiful: I can't stand her squared face and how her eyes are so close to each other.
    I agree, actually. Shes no exceptional beauty. But I'd still hate to be Rumer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information