Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cutie pie Prince 'Blanket' Jackson II visits comic book store with family

Thank christ for that! I can finally sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Yep, the girl looks a lot like the brood mare, Debbie Rowe. The oldest boy, who knows?

Blanket...yes, he's a cutie. I guess it's possible Jackson contributed to that one via turkey baster. He doesn't look 100% caucasian like the other two.
    I agree that he looks like he might be biracial, but even if he is he still doesn't look like Michael. The nose is way too small.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

None of those kids like like MJ. He wasn't always light skinned and small nosed and his genetics aren't either.

They look like they might be of Hispanic descent.

Coincidentally, the boy that MJ was accused of diddling was Hispanic. So was the boy before him. I don't think either of those boys were donors, but MJ does appear to have a "type". I'm not surprised he chose to have children that suited his idea of what children should look like.

They are all very cute kids though. That girl needs a serious trim.

The parents who sought out for extortion of the accuser were multiracial, not Hispanic. The mother was Black and Chinese, and the father was White. The extortionists of the second accuser were Latino. Mexican I think. I'm not sure what you meant by he thinks "what children would look like". If his nurse or any black woman were to have his baby (say his so-called "girlfriend" who is from Africa, for example) it would of been the same thing. I really don't like to talk about this subject...but I'll get this out the way.

This is how his family looks like, in case you didn't know. His father was a screenwriter who's only film credit was 'Robin Hood: Men in Tights'.

The little girl who MJ is carrying is his half sister, and the woman next to him is the mother. Don't think I ever saw a picture of the father.

This is how they look like now:

The mom.

The accuser.

They look like they might be of Hispanic descent.
    What does that mean? There are black Hispanics you know, as well as white Hispanics. Christina Milian, Zoe Saldana, Gina Torres, Rosario Dawson, etc. are all black hispanics. That girl from Gilmore Girls who's name escapes me is a White latina. Alex Bidel or something.

Anyway, another cute picture of comforter.

Last edited by bychance; October 12th, 2008 at 10:49 PM.

Wow. I remember him snuggling up to Mj in that video interview just before MJs world crumbled again. He is a man now. Michaels kids are adorable. ANd MJ was too before he messed with himself. Still a great artist though.
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    Wow. I remember him snuggling up to Mj in that video interview just before MJs world crumbled again. He is a man now. Michaels kids are adorable. ANd MJ was too before he messed with himself. Still a great artist though.
    No, that is the first accuser I just posted about. He is 28 years old now. The boy you're talking about should be about 18 yrs old now since he was 13 yrs old in 2003.

Most recent picture I could find:

The accuser with his brother on the left.

I mean MJ's kids look similar to the kids that he was involved with when he was accused of being a pedophile.

They could be Hispanic, Latino, biracial, or something else all together, I just don't know. But they all seem to suit MJ's "type".

And I stand by that.

Edit to add: When I said Hispanic, I think I meant Latino. I don't know what the difference is, I was trying to use the terms that I see other people using every day to describe a particular ethnicity. My terminology is probably all wrong, but I wasn't aware that I was using an offensive term. I feel obliged to apologize for offending anyone's sensitivities, but there was no malice intended, so I'm not going to just yet, until someone makes it clear to me what exactly was so offensive?
    Last edited by memebot; October 13th, 2008 at 08:54 AM.

what's the big deal about Blanket wearing his jammies out in public? After all, Michael wore jammies to court, remember?

Seriously though, I hate how slovenly society has become. I see people all the time wearing pajama bottoms as pants, & I even see people wearing their slippers to run errands. is it really so hard to throw on a pair of jeans & real shoes?

I wonder how much time he spends with those kids, and who the real father is.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information