Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cher and daughter Chastity Bono in West Hollywood (01/12/07)

She puts most 20 year olds I know, and in Hollywood, to shame.

Wow!!!! Cher is beatiful. I Love Cher!!!!!

Cher is 61 years old, and bitch looks fabulous.

If I didn't know better, there's no way I'd think she was older than Chastity, much less her mother. I do feel for Chastity having a serious weight problem, while Cher has always had an amazing figure. She's the largest I've ever seen her, and definately into the danger zone health-wise.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I have to disagree with everybody, I think Cher looks ghastly. A 61 year old bearing her midriff, with hair down to her ass? Face that doesn't move? Naw, her time has passed. I feel the same way about Priscilla Presley.

As for Chastity, good Lord, she looks like a trucker. Both of Cher's kids turned out strange. Doesn't the son dress up in women's clothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I have to disagree with everybody, I think Cher looks ghastly. A 61 year old bearing her midriff, with hair down to her ass? Face that doesn't move? Naw, her time has passed. I feel the same way about Priscilla Presley.

As for Chastity, good Lord, she looks like a trucker. Both of Cher's kids turned out strange. Doesn't the son dress up in women's clothing?
    I agree with you, Palermo.

I love Cher and it makes me sad that she holding on to the same look she had 40 years ago.She looks like a puffy caricature of herself.

smf

love cher and poor chasity i hear that happens when you lose weight in short amount of time ,you gain it back and then some

Quote Originally Posted by politesse View Post

I love Cher and it makes me sad that she holding on to the same look she had 40 years ago.She looks like a puffy caricature of herself.
    I know - I remember her from the 70s and she looked great - this is just a sad clinging to the past. Goldie Hawn does the same thing. They dress decades too young, it just points out the aging. Mutton dressed as lamb

Quote Originally Posted by politesse View Post

While I LOVE Cher (and have since the Sonny and Cher days) she just looks like hell. Too much PS, fixed her teeth (which gave her character and difference) and goddamn, she's just TOO OLD to look twenty-five anymore. The lowriders! They do nothing!

On the plus side, she doesn't disappear when she turns sideways anymore. I was actually relieved to see a little meat on the old (and I do mean old) bones.

Chastity, while a very cute child, is a disappointingly un-cute adult. Still, I like 'em both. Looks ain't everything. Not even in Celebutopia.
    Look, sweetheart, I can drink you under any goddamn table you want, so don't worry about me.-"Martha", Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Chastity looks really bad.

Cher is always a treat

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    It just surprises me how tough a time most of those celebs have losing weight. You'd think with their money, resources and living usually in areas like LA and NY where good healthy fare is easier to come by on a regualr basis...not to mention the incentive of being on a show where they weigh your ass every week...would be a boost, but they seem to have a way tougher time with it than the average joe/jane.

Hell, those people on Biggest Loser are the ones taking it off. But I guess when you are basically socked away at a camp where you do nothing but work out and eat what they give you for three months, there's less room for failure. You're gonna lose whether you want it or not!
    True, but obesity and weight loss is a psychological battle as well....
    Celebs have problems just like you and me , money or no money.
    Addictions are addictions.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Not feelin the double chin. Cher looks rough as guts but still manages to look hot.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Sock and flipflops.....ACK!!!!!!! My eyes.

I adore Cher and love that she's kept her trademark long hair. It's beautiful!

Bronze Member

Who would have thought back in the day that Cher of all people would have a daughter with such persistent weight issues. She had the body of an absolute goddess in her prime, and although she's overly nipped and tucked, her figure is fabulous for her age! Must be hard for Chas...

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    God I love Cher. I get a kick out of her.

YAY! That makes me happy - you like someone I like!

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information