Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chaz Bono Shows off Girlfriend

^^ Yeah, which I think just goes to prove that there are many reasons for being overweight not just calories in/calories out; just like there are many causes of death not just "heart stopped beating" - its all in the "why".
    I hope that your friend is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    What an ass the OP is. Who was the second banning? Lemme guess...
    Nope, it wasn't Elegance, it was 2 weeks for Sharky

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Good thing NoDay has the balls to ban morons.
    She's got a fine set of balls for a woman! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I have to admit, I forget to call Chaz a "he" sometimes. Chaz was Chastity to himself (formerly herself) and everyone else for 40 years.

I guess seeing someone get hit by the ban bus is a good way to remember that Chaz is a man now....

I hope Chaz is truly happy. It could not have been easy doing this under public scrutiny.
    I think that the difference is whether it was a "mistake" or if it was meant/perceived to be malicious. I think that if someone challenged you over it & advised you that it was offensive that you'd either edit &/or make a note not to do it in future - big difference!

He's doing awesome now. He looks great, seems infinitely happier than he was when we met, and he's engaged to a great girl.

And yeah, it was more about the malicious way that poster went with it. Plus it was clearly an intentional action. The comment I made was to act as a warning since they were newish.

This is kind of off of the subject but, I was watching a documentary on gender reassignment and found out something very interesting. Many people who have gender reassignment are not gay (I know that this is worded awkwardly). The documentary went on to chronicle one mans transformation to a woman. He was a very good looking man, popular with the ladies, etc. He transitioned into a woman (beautiful by the way). He did not want to date men, he wanted to date women. So he started out as a man dating women and transitioned into a woman dating women. From what the documentary said, this isn't uncommon. I did not know this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    He's doing awesome now. He looks great, seems infinitely happier than he was when we met, and he's engaged to a great girl.
    Good! I'm a sucker for a happy ending!

And yeah, it was more about the malicious way that poster went with it. Plus it was clearly an intentional action. The comment I made was to act as a warning since they were newish.
    That backfired on them, didn't it?

Just goes to show what I get for trying to be nice to the newbies. From now on, no more warnings, they just get banhammered.

*phwoar!* I love it when you get all tough & ballsy!

Hit By Ban Bus!

True, it's sad how closed-minded and homophobic people can be. Sometimes I forget that it's harder for people in other communities. I'm lucky enough to live in a more liberal state, in a pretty liberal community, and had the same in college. There was a trans student my senior year of high school and he had absolutely no trouble from our (very large) student body.
    For crying out loud, can you have your disagreements over IM and not subject everyone else to the bickering and the lectures?

And have you ever considered that not everyone shares your opinions, and that doesn't necessarily mean they're wrong?

Just stick to gossip...please!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet tea View Post
    For crying out loud, can you have your disagreements over IM and not subject everyone else to the bickering and the lectures?

And have you ever considered that not everyone shares your opinions, and that doesn't necessarily mean they're wrong?

What??? Your rant makes no sense - especially since there was no argument in the post you quoted. Just someone's personal experience with a Transgendered friend.

It's not really a good idea to tell off a mod.

BTW bigotory to the GL & T/G communities is against the rules - as well as being highly offensive

I'm sorry, who are you?

Not everyone on this board likes talking to themselves, it exists so we can engage in discussion with each other. Get the fuck off your high horse and move on to another thread if you have nothing to contribute to an on topic conversation.

*is confused* did someone delete a post? Or am I in trouble?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Typical. As soon as someone disagrees with you--even though nothing offensive was said--the person is said to be on a "high horse." Ironic, since you were the one who was lecturing others.
    You can't win a real argument, so you resort to cliches.

I'm gone from this board. It's too bad you can't stick to gossip, because you seem limited outside that scope.

Ooo, first fuck the board post in awhile. Nice not getting to know you.

And darling, as a moderator, it is my job to enforce the rules. If you see that as lecturing that's your problem. Fortunately another rule is that if you give us a "goodbye cruel board" type post, well, then you get removed from the board permanently.

Oh, I'm sorry, was that too much of a lecture for you? Too bad. Bye.

The OP started the thread with a bigoted post, GR is going to call that sh*t instantly, loudly, and publicly. I wouldn't post here if it didn't!

My gawd the bus has been busy. Three in a row!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information