Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Brooke Hogan in bikini on the set of the reality show "Brooke Knows Best" (03/20/08)

Quote Originally Posted by Ava'sGhost View Post
    bychance, thanks for turning me on to Luis Royo

I particularly love Zena in "The Price"-------- "We're gonna KILL'EM ALL!!!!!"---------- You are right, Gabrielle was more athletically toned and inclined, but Zena was taller and could project more ferociousness. (is that a word?)
    Most definitely, which is odd, because you could put Xena up against huge men or mythical characters or whatever, and she somehow has this presence that can make you confident that she can rip you in half and rip you a new one so bad.

You're welcome! He really has an eye for making sexy warrior women. But my God, he's obsessed with painful looking piercings LOL. They look nice though.

I LOVE 'WE'RE GONNA KILL 'EM ALL!!!!!!!!" She does it the first time in 'Ties That Bind' and later in 'The Debt'. The first time I heard her say it I was like She scared the shit out of me! When I was little, in the opening titles (beautiful score composition by the way) theres a scene of her when she was a warlord stabbing villagers and I always had to close my eyes because I feared her that bad LOL. Xena is almost 6 feet tall (Lucy Lawless is 5'10 and a half) and Gabrielle probably comes up to her boobies. Which is good for Xena Ever noticed how Xena likes short innocent but spunky little girls? LOL.

Ferociousness is a word, Firefox doesn't have a squiggly line under it I like the word ferocious, because Tyra Banks ruined 'fierce' for me.

More real muscular 'amazons' if you will..

the new Sarah Connor (tv show) is a pansy compared to Linda Hamilton.

Not the best picture of Vicky Pratt but it was all that I could find that worked.

not the best one I could find for Britney atm

I need to find a better capture than this..lol

Last edited by bychance; April 9th, 2008 at 10:39 AM.

I don't think Brit is tall enough to ever be "Amazon"?

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    I don't think Brit is tall enough to ever be "Amazon"?
    Neither is most of the women I posted I meant as far as being muscular is concerned.

I need better pictures.

are these photo shopped? the lighting looks so weird

I just watched The Price again. Far more scary than the lame 'THIS IS SPARTA!' from 300. How many women can do that?

Quote Originally Posted by glamed View Post
    are these photo shopped? the lighting looks so weird
    On who?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by simplekindoflovely View Post
    Implants, blech.
    Ditto. I'd agree with the Cho analogy except for the tits.

Gold Member

Britney in her prime had the BEST BODY PERIOD in Hollywood, and whats so weird, is I think she can easily get it back. Her weight is so fucking ridiculous how one minute she looks kinda chubby, then thin then chubby. I really am praying that doing the sitcom work and being away from Lynn is going to give her the comeback her self esteem needs. So she can be a good mother to her two boys. Kevin is just in it for her money.

Some women need to have THERE SHIT together before they can do anything for anybody. Including their own kids. She is one of them.

As for Brooke, her body is nice. I take it. Except I dont want her height. She has to be 6 foot. I think she looks better then old Nicole, Lindsay, Paris in a bikini ANYDAY. I have seen Brooke look very pretty, but she was just like Kim Karashadian, she dosent need that makeup. They are both sooooooooo much prettier without it.

[quote=bychance;1148686]More real muscular 'amazons' if you will..

MMMMM now these are my favorites of Jessica....LOVE IT
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

that picture of serena williams is CRAZY. i'm freaked out by her body...

Is that Serena photoshopped? if not then why are people saying that it's not possible or Kim K to naturally have her big butt?
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Serena's butt is bigger than Kim's isn't it? I'm not one of those who is convinced that Kim's butt is fake. It could be real. I've certainly seen plenty of girls, even white girls, with butts like hers.

As for Serena, as big and muscular as she is everywhere else, she wouldn't look right without a big butt. I think that's what makes Kim's more noticable. She looks a lot like other random girls until you get a shot of her from the side or behind. Not many girls look like Serena. So it is a tad easier to buy that her big butt is for real.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

When is this Brooke TV show starting? Sounds like it could be a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Serena's butt is bigger than Kim's isn't it? I'm not one of those who is convinced that Kim's butt is fake. It could be real. I've certainly seen plenty of girls, even white girls, with butts like hers.

As for Serena, as big and muscular as she is everywhere else, she wouldn't look right without a big butt. I think that's what makes Kim's more noticable. She looks a lot like other random girls until you get a shot of her from the side or behind. Not many girls look like Serena. So it is a tad easier to buy that her big butt is for real.
    I'm on the Kim K real ass train so I just wanted to prove a point...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information