Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Britney Spears performs at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards in Las Vegas (09/09/07)

smf

^ i cant believe these adults w/children are there buying drugs ,thats just pitiful as for brit yeah she should of wore something different w/all that money couldnt she of picked out a nice costume or have one made for her ,no she gotta wear her underwear and her performance was embarressing

Poor thing... I can only imagine how scared she was... Not a big surprise that she didn't perform well....

Elite Member

Honestly... if she was on E and/or coke, shouldn't her performance have been, well, better? People usually look like they're on top of the world on E.

People need to chill. I heard some say that she's rough and chubby and shouldn't be dancing around with just panties and bra. I wanna see how you'll look after two pregnancies. She looks great.

Yeah, differnece is she has the money to hire nannies to look after those 2 kids while she works out with a personal trainer and has a nutritionist cook healthy meals for her. It's not like she bothers with the kids anyway, and she's certainly not been doing anything resembling work lately, so she has no fucking excuse. And no, she should NOT be parading around in sequined lingerie.

Quote Originally Posted by Melyanna View Post
    Poor thing... I can only imagine how scared she was... Not a big surprise that she didn't perform well....
    Well, this is what she does for a living and it isn't her first time on stage. Why would she be scared? If she thought she wasn't ready, maybe she should have put more effort into rehearsing and getting ready and acting like a professional instead of running out to the clubs to drink the night away.

I absolutely do not feel bad for her. Not in the least.

Honestly?? If I had her resources? I'd be looking like a million bucks. I'd be the hottest bitch in there.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    People need to chill. I heard some say that she's rough and chubby and shouldn't be dancing around with just panties and bra. I wanna see how you'll look after two pregnancies. She looks great.
    I know someone who has had 5 pregnancies and is 47 and looks better.
    And she shouldn't be dancing around in panties and a bra- only people with spectacular bodies should. She could have dressed better for the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    Honestly?? If I had her resources? I'd be looking like a million bucks. I'd be the hottest bitch in there.
    Exactly. Theres no excuse.

It just seems like a slap in the face to those who supported her, to come out in some skimpy outfit that doesn't even fit her, lip syncing, and lame performance...I mean it's just beyond being arrogant. People have tried to help her make a comeback, yet she literally spits in their faces..and I am suppose to feel sorry for her, because people said she was fat.. oh please. She was the idiot that decided to come out on stage like that..what did she expect?

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

I think Britney should just be a recording artist like heaps of other lazy artists who rarely do public performances or who rarely do tours.
    She'll get less flak from those who loathe her and her fans can be happy that they'll get music from her every 2 years or so.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Maybe she could put together an album for children like Roseanne did.

I re-watched this before and oh my god, i was too busy looking at her atrocious outfit the first time, to notice that she wasn't even lip synching the whole way through to at least pretend she was singing- sometimes she wasn't even moving her mouth at ALL!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information