Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Britney Spears accepting award at MTV VMAs(09/07/08)

Elite Member

Oh, believe me, she'll pop out couple of more kids soon. This chick lays photographers and fans. Once a freak, always a freak.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Well, I never thought she was 'hot' in the first place. Her Down's eyes really bother me as does her linebacker neck. she has never been pretty though her body was very good and is looking good now.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    She does look pretty good.

Now, on to the criticism.. she's still batshit crazy, lost her kids, and dances around with period-stained thongs.

I will never forget.
    Agree w/you SJ.

And w/others too, she does look medicated.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I forgot to comment that she looks great. Her body is tight, her dress is nice and the hair, God finally she did something to her hair.

I hope she's back. She's looking good, what a difference a year makes.

I think that after some time on medication and therapy, she may well get her kids back. I don't think she "dumped" them, I think she was in a terrible place mentally, and they were going to be taken from her, and it's possible that was the reason she agreed to the custody arrangements.
    I don't know the specifics of her life, but speaking from my own experience with mental illness, you obviously aren't sane so you wouldn't make the decisions and have the actions of a sane person. I truly hope that she continues with whatever she is doing, because IMO she looks great and seems to be doing much better.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Perilita View Post
    that dumbass smile...

It is a tad frozen isn't it? And the snow white veneers are dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel View Post
    I think that after some time on medication and therapy, she may well get her kids back. I don't think she "dumped" them, I think she was in a terrible place mentally, and they were going to be taken from her, and it's possible that was the reason she agreed to the custody arrangements.
    I don't know the specifics of her life, but speaking from my own experience with mental illness, you obviously aren't sane so you wouldn't make the decisions and have the actions of a sane person. I truly hope that she continues with whatever she is doing, because IMO she looks great and seems to be doing much better.
    Agreed. She never dumped her kids. And she never handed custody over. The Judge gave temporary physical and sole custody to Kevin Federline when she refused to relinquish custody of Jayden many months ago. When they settled the child custody dispute, he retained custody because Britney was under the conservatorship and it would be absurd for a Judge to give her physical and legal custody of the children - she was already close to a million dollars deep in legal fees, it was a fight she had no chance of winning as her conservatorship was extended prior. As I understand it, she has visitation with the children in the capacity that a parent who has 40% custody would do so.

Agreed with the eyes though. Though it has improved. When she was hopped up on uncontrolled ammounts of Risperdol and Seroquel prior to her Father stepping in, she was a zombie. Now she is on controlled and prescribed medication, there's an obvious improvment. Although it does take a while to find the right dosage with few side effects.

I just don't have the vitriol for her I used to because she is making an effort to get better.
    ssabmud

^^I think she is really trying, too. And it doesn't matter IMO WHY it is happening. It is a good thing because those kids need a stable mother. No, she isn't a rocket scientist, but once she gets her mental illness in check, I am sure she will be a decent mother. I hope so, for those kid's sake anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information