Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beyonce Knowles at the Opening of Jay Z's Club 40/40 (12/30/07)

She has a Mariah Carey look going on here - and that's not a good thing.

I wonder how many barbies are bald.

thats the first time Beyonce has used a black look wig. and that lip on her sis. you could serve dinner on it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
    Something is badly off with her here!
    She has a ridiculous 1 inch layer of flour on her face (and some on her upper body too) and - unusual for her - she looks very uncomfortable, her smile looks forced.
    Also if you enlarge the pics to the max I think I can see some glue (!?) on her hairline and a moustache, but hopefully this is just a nightmare I'm having.
    Ok since I'm trashing her so bad I'll do it to the end, she has stretch marks on her boobs!
    And I see she won't lay off the fur...

Her sister...her sister is RuPaul!!!!!!!
    She has a beautiful skin color, I don't understand why she whitens herself up all the time!

Yes, you can see glue. I can see it too. And she does have a little hair on her upper lip!
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffMaker View Post
    I see somebody is eating their KFC again........or was it Popeyes?That Texas size weave had too make that big azz appear more porportioned. Solange looks like........................just that a so-lange. Whatever the fyck that is!
    Yes, she probably is eating her KFC and Popeyes again!! Her big azz is quite alright, a lot of people want and like a big azz.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Yes, she probably is eating her KFC and Popeyes again!! Her big azz is quite alright, a lot of people want and like a big azz.
    Donkey butte is not cute BUT more power to the people who want a big or shall I say "phat"azz!!

Whoa! I like the darker color...but the curls?

Donkey butte is not cute BUT more power to the people who want a big or shall I say "phat"azz!!
    It's ok...Some of us was born with them, love and appreciate them, and don't expect flat azz folks to understand them...but love it when someone pays to get one..baby got back!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Gold Member

Thumbs up

No no dear, not flat I prefer fat/cottage cheese free, tight, and toned. I don't understand why someone would want to buy that nastiness either. It boggles my mind too!
    But anyway I'm over the asses .....again more power to the junk in trunks. I'll continue my squats in fear of getting it.

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog: Beyonce Takes Off Her Wig....

I def see glue. That wigmonster is just tooooo much! She looks so
    much better without all the phoneyness, see link!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

No no dear, not flat I prefer fat/cottage cheese free, tight, and toned. I don't understand why someone would want to buy that nastiness either. It boggles my mind too!
    But anyway I'm over the asses .....again more power to the junk in trunks. I'll continue my squats in fear of getting it.
    Trust me you have nothing to worry about..if you don't have a "junk in the trunk" ass by now..it wasn't meant to be.. And check out buffie the body before you start talking about fat/cottage cheese behinds....
    You can google her to see that there isn't an ounce of cottage cheese..which is common with BLACK women with natural "junks"!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Gold Member

Oh.My.God like a fool I googled it! That body of Buffies I do not want. Now THAT my fellow posters is something I would wish on my worst enemy. That shyt will give me nightmares SERIOUSLY!

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post

Seeing her for long in unbeweavable weaves, I wouldn't know that was her if I saw her.
    Last edited by MaryJane; January 2nd, 2008 at 02:57 AM. Reason: posts merged

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post

Thank you!

And still who knows how many days of work it takes to get that hair, so still not so natural...but definitely a lot better!
    But I can see that from a "stage costume" point of view the wigs look more spectacular, and we know she'll never settle for anything than her usual over the top look.

Oh.My.God like a fool I googled it! That body of Buffies I do not want. Now THAT my fellow posters is something I would wish on my worst enemy. That shyt will give me nightmares SERIOUSLY!
    Oh, Suga it's alright, like a set of DD's not everybody can pull it off, let alone handle it!! Like, I said not an once of cottage cheese on that booty!! Where I come from, butt's like Buffie's are very common...
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post

And still who knows how many days of work it takes to get that hair, so still not so natural...but definitely a lot better!
    But I can see that from a "stage costume" point of view the wigs look more spectacular, and we know she'll never settle for anything than her usual over the top look.
    It's not just that.. I have nice hair that I get done every 6-8 weeks..but in the between times..it's up in a weave, like now. I can do whatever with it without it being damaged...like wearing it real high...one day it's red, the next black...without ever changing my own hair color!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

An onlooker said: "Beyonce and Solange lit up the room.
    I think the onlooker was misquoted. What they meant to say was: Beyonce and what's-her-name shit up the room.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information