Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie picks up her son Maddox from French School in New York (09/10/07)

Fair enough.

But don't think AJ isn't just putting on a show and then handing her kids to their nannies.

She looks like you could split her in two. Yuck.

I would love to see her gain some weight but I'd still kill to look like her in a second and honestly I think she does do a lot of hands on parenting.

You too can look like her if you have the money and go to her plastic surgeon. Angelina didn't look like "ANGELINA" until she'd gone under the knife.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ugh whatever happened to them living in New Orleans helping to rebuild that city!? and Maddox going to french school there!?!!! poor kid, new classmates all the time, that shit ain't good for a kid you know!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    But don't think AJ isn't just putting on a show and then handing her kids to their nannies.

She looks like you could split her in two. Yuck.
    Your opinion, certainly not mine. I think she and Brad are definitely hands on except when they have industry business to attend to. It has been rare that a nanny has been seen with any of the children. And as often as this family is pursued by photogs, more glimpses of nannies would be evident.

Any woman who can tote two kids at the same time is pretty darned tough, thin or not.

I don't understand why people say they don't tend to their kids, that it's all nannies doing the work. Do we really see this going on? And even if they do have nannies they must not do much with the kids because we see new pictures daily of Brad and/or Angelina with the kids.

White shoes after Labor Day!!!!

Yeah, she dresses way too matronly for her age. I'm not saying dress like Britney Spears, but there is a comfortable middle.

Alice you avatar!!!

I guess my ass is going blind because those shoes looked tan to me.

I think the morning sickness is getting to her. She looks really sickly, pale and ill.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    What's wrong with the office look? I dress like that daily. She looks like a mom going to pick up her kids from school unlike Brit Brit who looks like a stripper on crack.

Two extremes. Can't they find a happy middle. If Angie just mixed it up a little. It is just the same thing everyday. She isn't coming from the office! I mean wtf is wrong with a nice pair of jeans and boots. I just miss the old Angelina. I loved it when it was just her and Mad.

I think the outfit's fine and OMG is Maddox cute there, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    I think the morning sickness is getting to her. She looks really sickly, pale and ill.

I don't think her outfit is very flattering. The fit of that skirt is just awful.

I think AJ and Brad perform for the paps. I never liked AJ but that feature they did for W magazine way back really sealed it for me. Tackiest, most self-important feature I have ever, ever seen.

In pics, you see AJ ...what? Showing up and taking them somewhere---most likely to their nannies. Sure I can't stand AJ---and I think every move she makes is hollow and false. Some love her and think she's a "great woman." I don't. I see through her. It's not hard---there's not much of her to see through.

^ I THINK THEY DO TOO; their only validation in life is what and how they appear in the press/media; its so obvious. I think if they were taken out of all the media tomorrow that they wouldn't know what to do with eachother or themselves! You totally lose your identity when you're as big as they are and they're living in a fantasty world, its so obvious.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information