Login to remove the ads!
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 204
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Amy Winehouse Surfaces In Brazil

  1. #121
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    32,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    SO FUCK OFF!
    Well then. That ends it. Heidi wins.

    Seriously Heidi - it sucks that you have aids as a result of your addiction. My ex-husband (father of my child and my best friend) is dead due his addiction to alcohol. I know what it is like to watch someone die and know it could have been prevented. Thing is, he kept his sense of humor right up until he decided to end his life instead of waiting for the disease to take him. Just about everyone on this board has been through something major or had a family member who has.

    You had a choice here. You were upset that Grimm and others posted pics of Amy. Since that bothered you so much you should have stopped coming to the thread. Instead you came in, guns blazing, and decided to tell all of us what is appropriate and what is not, based on your biased opinion. That will not fly in the real world and it certainly will not fly on a gossip board.

    I wish you all the best in your treatment and ongoing recovery. Most of all, I wish you lightness of the heart and lots of laughter.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  2. #122
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,221

    Default

    you forgot to sign off with "love & light"...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  3. #123
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    32,564

    Default

    Ohhhh sorry:

    with thunder&lightning
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  4. #124
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,221

    Default

    I may need the "invisibale" and the "people will dicks" tags explained...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  5. #125
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    32,564

    Default

    I'm thinking someone can't spell. Maybe it was me. hahahahaha
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  6. #126
    Silver Member Heidi Ho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well then. That ends it. Heidi wins.

    Seriously Heidi - it sucks that you have aids as a result of your addiction. My ex-husband (father of my child and my best friend) is dead due his addiction to alcohol. I know what it is like to watch someone die and know it could have been prevented. Thing is, he kept his sense of humor right up until he decided to end his life instead of waiting for the disease to take him. Just about everyone on this board has been through something major or had a family member who has.

    You had a choice here. You were upset that Grimm and others posted pics of Amy. Since that bothered you so much you should have stopped coming to the thread. Instead you came in, guns blazing, and decided to tell all of us what is appropriate and what is not, based on your biased opinion. That will not fly in the real world and it certainly will not fly on a gossip board.

    I wish you all the best in your treatment and ongoing recovery. Most of all, I wish you lightness of the heart and lots of laughter.
    well the thing is I do have a appreciation for life!! I have only told my mum about my HIV and on the most part i have been a really silent observer of this site..I do not contribute here alot and it was never my intention to disclose this information about myself (i'm not a killjoy)..This thread bothered me..It shouldn't have (but it struck a nerve for some reason)..I won't apologise for that..

    I will however make a effort to ignore this site..it seems like the wise thing to do.

    xo Heidi
    Last edited by Heidi Ho; December 1st, 2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: FUCK YOU ALL invisibale dicks

  7. #127
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    32,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    I usually do..I don't know what is wrong with me..I have revealed alot more about myself than i ever intended to..and i will retreat now back to being invisibale..it was better that way..But people will be dicks no matter where you are!!
    Ahhh it clearly comes from here for invisabale.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  8. #128
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    32,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    well the thing is I do have a appreciation for life!! I have only told my mum about my HIV and on the most part i have been a really silent observer of this site..I do not contribute here alot and it was never my intention to disclose this information about myself (i'm not a killjoy)..This thread bothered me..It shouldn't have (but it struck a nerve for some reason)..I won't apologise for that..

    I will however make a effort to ignore this site..it seems like the wise thing to do.

    xo Heidi
    No need to ignore the whole site Heidi. Just ignore the threads that bother you. You will find lots of other stuff on here that will make you laugh out loud. The problem with that is then the people around you wonder why you are laughing...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  9. #129
    Silver Member Heidi Ho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    No need to ignore the whole site Heidi. Just ignore the threads that bother you. You will find lots of other stuff on here that will make you laugh out loud. The problem with that is then the people around you wonder why you are laughing...
    i will be '' invisibale''

  10. #130
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,221

    Default

    invisible.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  11. #131
    Elite Member Brookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the "D"
    Posts
    18,586

    Default

    Jeez, I go out for groceries and the entire thread implodes.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

    - Mark Twain

  12. #132
    Silver Member Heidi Ho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    615

    Default Cunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    invisible.
    oh really i know how to spell it..you took the piss..the tags took the piss

    so i am now ''INVISIBALE''

  13. #133
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,221

    Default

    rock on with your invisibale self...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  14. #134
    Silver Member Heidi Ho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    rock on with your invisibale self...
    will do ..you rock on being almost 40 and still acting like a TEEN!!

  15. #135
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    11,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    will do ..you rock on being almost 40 and still acting like a TEEN!!
    Nothing wrong with that!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Angelina Jolie surfaces in Baghdad
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: February 8th, 2008, 05:42 PM
  2. Another Tom Cruise video surfaces: Psychiatry
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: January 24th, 2008, 02:23 AM
  3. New Paris Hilton sex tape surfaces
    By DontMindMe in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2007, 03:37 PM
  4. Britney Spears Sex Tape surfaces!!
    By Tater Tot in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: November 9th, 2006, 08:34 AM
  5. 9/11 approaches, new Bin Laden video surfaces
    By HWBL in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 8th, 2006, 12:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •