Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Amy Winehouse Surfaces In Brazil

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I sympathize, but your having contracted it through drug us does not mean that everyone that has HIV contracted it in the same way.

And as for being quick to judge, I think your projecting. You seem quite quick to judge yourself.
    when did i ever say that was the prevalent way to contract it?
    I realise this is a pointless argument and i'm not arguing..all I wanted was for a person to nost post horrible pictures of a dead person..what a silly thing to get involved in...I have better things to focus on!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I sympathize, but your having contracted it through drug us does not mean that everyone that has HIV contracted it in the same way.

And as for being quick to judge, I think your projecting. You seem quite quick to judge yourself.
    I realise this is a pointless argument and i'm not arguing..all I wanted was for a person to not post horrible pictures of a dead person..what a silly thing to get involved in...I have better things to focus on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    I realise this is a pointless argument and i'm not arguing..all I wanted was for a person to not post horrible pictures of a dead person..what a silly thing to get involved in...I have better things to focus on!!
    It's easy to let certain things online wind you up sometimes, it's usually best to just walk away and waste no more time thinking about it. Easier said than done I know.

Actually i specified aids because it was a direct result of own personal experience with drugs..the 2 come hand in hand... you must be aware of that!
    right here is where you said it was the prevalent way to contract it...

when did i ever say that was the prevalent way to contract it?!
    Last edited by Mel1973; December 1st, 2011 at 01:13 PM.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    It's easy to let certain things online wind you up sometimes, it's usually best to just walk away and waste no more time thinking about it. Easier said than done I know.
    I usually do..I don't know what is wrong with me..I have revealed alot more about myself than i ever intended to..and i will retreat now back to being invisibale..it was better that way..But people will be dicks no matter where you are!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

[QUOTE=Mel1973;2596906]right here is where you said it was the prevalent way to contract it...
    ??? fucks sake..there is 3 ways...Sex, Drugs or a blood transfusion...and don't be mincing my words

right here is where you said it was the prevalent way to contract it...

??? fucks sake..there is 3 ways...Sex, Drugs or a blood transfusion...and don't be mincing my words
    I didn't mince 'em, I just QUOTED them... if you don't like what it says, then watch how you say it.
    Last edited by Mel1973; December 1st, 2011 at 01:12 PM.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

[QUOTE=Mel1973;2596931]
    I didn't mince 'em, I just QUOTED them... if you don't like what it says, then watch how you say it.
    you really are not a nice person....and the example you sent didn't exactly work..so try again..and then point out where I said it!!
    *edit i just re-read..and it was about MY OWN experience*

but how many ways do u think you can get it?

you really are not a nice person....and the example you sent didn't exactly work..so try again..and then point out where I said it!!
    *edit i just re-read..and it was about MY OWN experience*

but how many ways do u think you can get it?
    thanks..
    from avert.org
    its pretty informative.
    Injecting drugs

Injecting drug users are a high-risk group for exposure to HIV. Sharing injecting equipment is a very efficient way to transmit blood-borne viruses such as HIV and Hepatitis C. Sharing needles and “works” (syringes, spoons, filters and blood-contaminated water) is thought to be three times more likely to transmit HIV than sexual intercourse. Disinfecting equipment between each use can reduce the chance of transmission, but does not eliminate it entirely. For more information, visit our injecting drugs, drug users and HIV page.
    Mother to child transmission

An infected pregnant woman can pass HIV on to her unborn baby during pregnancy, labour and delivery. HIV can also be transmitted through breastfeeding.
    If a woman knows she is infected with HIV, there are drugs she can take to greatly reduce the chances of her child becoming infected. For more information, go to our pages about HIV and pregnancy and mother-to-child transmission of HIV.
    Blood transfusions and blood products

Some people have been infected through a transfusion of infected blood. These days, in developed countries all the blood used for transfusions is tested for HIV. In those countries where the blood is tested, HIV infection through blood transfusions is now extremely rare. In some developing countries, testing systems are not so efficient and transmission through blood transfusions continues to occur.
    Blood products, such as those used by people with haemophilia, are now heat-treated to make them safe.
    Infection in health-care settings

Hospitals and clinics should take precautions to prevent the spread of blood-borne infections. These measures include using sterile surgical instruments, wearing gloves, and safely disposing of medical waste. In developed countries, HIV transmission in health-care settings is extremely rare. However, cases continue to occur in less-resourced areas where safety procedures are not so well implemented.
    Health-care workers have on rare occasions become infected with HIV by being stuck with needles containing HIV-infected blood. A few have also become infected by HIV-infected blood getting into the bloodstream through an open cut, or splashing onto a mucous membrane (e.g. the eyes or the inside of the nose). There have been only a very few documented instances of patients acquiring HIV from an infected health-care worker. We have more information about healthcare workers and HIV infection.
    Tattoos / piercing

Anything that potentially allows another person's blood to get into your bloodstream carries a risk. If the equipment has not been sterilised before having a tattoo or piercing, there could be a significant risk of exposure if the person before was HIV positive.
    In most developed countries there are hygiene regulations governing tattoo and piercing parlours to ensure all instruments used are sterile. If you are thinking of having a tattoo or piercing, ask staff at the shop what procedures they take to avoid infection.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

[QUOTE=Mel1973;2596946]
    thanks..
    from avert.org
    its pretty informative.
    Injecting drugs

Injecting drug users are a high-risk group for exposure to HIV. Sharing injecting equipment is a very efficient way to transmit blood-borne viruses such as HIV and Hepatitis C. Sharing needles and “works” (syringes, spoons, filters and blood-contaminated water) is thought to be three times more likely to transmit HIV than sexual intercourse. Disinfecting equipment between each use can reduce the chance of transmission, but does not eliminate it entirely. For more information, visit our injecting drugs, drug users and HIV page.
    Mother to child transmission

An infected pregnant woman can pass HIV on to her unborn baby during pregnancy, labour and delivery. HIV can also be transmitted through breastfeeding.
    If a woman knows she is infected with HIV, there are drugs she can take to greatly reduce the chances of her child becoming infected. For more information, go to our pages about HIV and pregnancy and mother-to-child transmission of HIV.
    Blood transfusions and blood products

Some people have been infected through a transfusion of infected blood. These days, in developed countries all the blood used for transfusions is tested for HIV. In those countries where the blood is tested, HIV infection through blood transfusions is now extremely rare. In some developing countries, testing systems are not so efficient and transmission through blood transfusions continues to occur.
    Blood products, such as those used by people with haemophilia, are now heat-treated to make them safe.
    Infection in health-care settings

Hospitals and clinics should take precautions to prevent the spread of blood-borne infections. These measures include using sterile surgical instruments, wearing gloves, and safely disposing of medical waste. In developed countries, HIV transmission in health-care settings is extremely rare. However, cases continue to occur in less-resourced areas where safety procedures are not so well implemented.
    Health-care workers have on rare occasions become infected with HIV by being stuck with needles containing HIV-infected blood. A few have also become infected by HIV-infected blood getting into the bloodstream through an open cut, or splashing onto a mucous membrane (e.g. the eyes or the inside of the nose). There have been only a very few documented instances of patients acquiring HIV from an infected health-care worker. We have more information about healthcare workers and HIV infection.
    Tattoos / piercing

Anything that potentially allows another person's blood to get into your bloodstream carries a risk. If the equipment has not been sterilised before having a tattoo or piercing, there could be a significant risk of exposure if the person before was HIV positive.
    In most developed countries there are hygiene regulations governing tattoo and piercing parlours to ensure all instruments used are sterile. If you are thinking of having a tattoo or piercing, ask staff at the shop what procedures they take to avoid infection.
    Thanks heaps for that..cheers i'd like to leave you with this special art

Thanks heaps for that..cheers i'd like to leave you with this special art
    yeah? thanks. I take great pride in being a cunt. you're just being a raggedy bitch because you're WRONG! you're pissed because there are more than 3 ways to contract HIV. so much for your expertise, huh?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

[QUOTE=Mel1973;2596961]
    yeah? thanks. I take great pride in being a cunt. you're just being a raggedy bitch because you're WRONG! you're pissed because there are more than 3 ways to contract HIV. so much for your expertise, huh?
    Hang on Sweetie...you basically attacked me about my opinion about people contracting HIV from drug use..I spoke about my own experience and I then revealed how i personally contracted it from drug use...
    you had a retaliation of a google search which suggested very very unlikely ways to contract it. Not Impossible but very Unlikely!!

As a HIV infected indivdual I know the process that was asked of me after i was diagnosed and tattoos/piercings, breast feeding etc where not the first scenarios to come to mind..You are grasping at straws and you know it!!

Hang on Sweetie...you basically attacked me about my opinion about people contracting HIV from drug use..I spoke about my own experience and I then revealed how i personally contracted it from drug use...
    you had a retaliation of a google search which suggested very very unlikely ways to contract it. Not Impossible but very Unlikely!!

As a HIV infected indivdual I know the process that was asked of me after i was diagnosed and tattoos/piercings, breast feeding etc where not the first scenarios to come to mind..You are grasping at straws and you know it!!
    I promise I have NOT attaked you. You basically stated that the predominant way to contract HIV is through sharing dirty fucking needles with your crackie buddies. I disagree, I posted information, you started name calling and now here we are. "grasping at straws, indeed"...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I promise I have NOT attaked you. You basically stated that the predominant way to contract HIV is through sharing dirty fucking needles with your crackie buddies. I disagree, I posted information, you started name calling and now here we are. "grasping at straws, indeed"...
    I never stated anything in fact it was implied i suggested aids because of a Gay homopobic reaction?

i spoke about my own experience and pointed out the 3 common scenarios to which one gets infected...SO FUCK OFF!

I never stated anything in fact it was implied i suggested aids because of a Gay homopobic reaction?

i spoke about my own experience and pointed out the 3 common scenarios to which one gets infected...SO FUCK OFF!
    no... you're a barely functioning fucking contradiction.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information