Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adrianne Curry and Chrisotpher Knight arriving at the Maxim Style Awards (09/18/07)

Oh my, I can not believe he is days away from turning 50!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Christopher Knight was Peter Brady from Brady Bunch fame..

Adrianne Curry was winner of the first cycle of Americas Next Top Model and famously pissed off Tyra Banks and has been basically banished from ever being mentioned on that show since---if you have ever seen the show, they show all the other winners, talk about the other winners and the other winners make appearances, etc. Not Adrianne.

They were both on The Surreal Life a few yrs ago, where they met. They fell in love and are now married. They've had their own reality show called 'My Fair Brady' that followed them through their engagement and eventual wedding.

I was absolutely FASCINATED w/them on The Surreal Life and watched the next 2 seasons of My Fair Brady because of my obsession.

There is something strangely (imho) likeable about them as a couple, which is why I was really rooting for them. Unfortunately, doesn't look like they may make it, but hell, stranger things have happened right?

What else am I forgetting??

^^^
    thanks, lynnnie!
    i've never watched antm or any of the reality shows you mentioned, i guess that's why i had no clue, i just keep seeing their names and wondering why they're famous. and i must be the only person alive that has never watched the brady bunch except for the movie remake with ben stiller's wife.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung View Post
    ^She made out that it was really necessary. She had one tit smaller than the other.
    Oh come on...most women have one breast smaller than the other. Breast augmentation is not "necessary" if you have healthy self esteem and a good body image.

He is HOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post
    He is HOT!!!
    Who'd have honestly thought that Peter Brady would be this hot at the age of 50 seriously??? Not I!

He was sooooo goddamned cute on The Surreal Life w/Verne Troyer running round naked and pissing off his scooter and all that. He was so nice...

Mmmmmmm....age looks dayum good on him!

Quote Originally Posted by IheartParis View Post
    Oh come on...most women have one breast smaller than the other. Breast augmentation is not "necessary" if you have healthy self esteem and a good body image.
    Thats what I meant... she made out her surgery was necessary but having one breast bigger than the other (which i have by the way) is not an unusual thing. It was just her excuse to get implants.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Adrianne Curry was winner of the first cycle of Americas Next Top Model and famously pissed off Tyra Banks and has been basically banished from ever being mentioned on that show since---if you have ever seen the show, they show all the other winners, talk about the other winners and the other winners make appearances, etc. Not Adrianne.
    What did she do to piss Tyra off? I've seen the show, I just don't remember much about the season Adrianne won. I never really liked Adrianne (her monotonous voice annoyed the hell out of me, and I never thought she was pretty), but hearing that she made Tyra mad makes me like her a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by DefyingGravity View Post
    What did she do to piss Tyra off? I've seen the show, I just don't remember much about the season Adrianne won. I never really liked Adrianne (her monotonous voice annoyed the hell out of me, and I never thought she was pretty), but hearing that she made Tyra mad makes me like her a bit more.
    I don't know specifics, but apparently Adrianne became very frustrated and pissed when the 'contract' that she was promised as the winner of ANTM wasn't awarded to her in proper time. She emailed Tyra and basically blasted the shit out of her (I'm paraphrasing Adriannes own words--she admits to doing this and has talked about it many times) and Tyra just didn't take kindly to this and has cut her out of the show from then on. Tyra won't even acknowledge her (for the most part) unless PRESSED to do so. It's like Adrianne wasn't even part of the first cycle.

There is obviously far more to the story.....

Well, as Janice Dickinson said; 'its a reality show'. Its entertaining for the time and girls might learn something about modelling and MIGHT get discovered. Adrianne took 'Americas NEXT TOP MODEL' seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by DefyingGravity View Post
    Adrianne has said that she never received any of the stuff that was promised to her for being the "winner" of Top Model...like a Revlon contract that actually turned out to be unpaid convention work for one day, and being signed to an agency that made no effort to place her anywhere. So I guess she sent tyra an email basically cussing her out and calling her a fake and a liar and whatnot, and since then its just been back and forth.

Adrianne also claims that they act like she never existed, being that she is never shown in the opening credits and there has never been any pictures of her in the top model homes. She is rather outspoken about her dislike for tyra and the show...

And as we all know, no one can ever speak an unkind word about tyra, less they suffer the consequences-
    Dramatically overdramatic

Maybe Adrianne was so coarse, unrefined, crude and disgusting that they really couldn't get her any work? One day at a convention for no money? That would make me mad for sure.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

i really don't like that dress.

She's my favorite ANTM winner.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information