Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie in shorts and trendy boots in West Hollywood (08/08/08)

Elite Member

Default Nicole Richie in shorts and trendy boots in West Hollywood (08/08/08)

source: celebutopia

We have to give it to her, you have to be really skilled to walk around on toothpicks like hers !

PS: Nicole if you have to wear these microscopic shorts ... Well, why don't you just go out in your panties ?
    Live - Laugh - Love

These anorexic chicks must travel in packs.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Gold Member

Love it!

wow..her legs really do look like toothpicks.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
    We have to give it to her, you have to be really skilled to walk around on toothpicks like hers !

PS: Nicole if you have to wear these microscopic shorts ... Well, why don't you just go out in your panties ?

Itís so much easier. At least your thighs donít rub against each other, burning your skin. A nasty problem that only fat people have.

This could be any of those skanks. She looks like MK.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by lienka View Post

It’s so much easier. At least your thighs don’t rub against each other, burning your skin. A nasty problem that only fat people have.
    Uhhhh...........WRONG.....it all depends on how your legs are shaped , i have seen plenty of toothpick and thin legs who rub together when you get to the upper thigh.....in fact , i think that is the way legs are SUPPOSE to look. So please dont be such a moron.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

^ was she being serious? i thought that was a joke!

I don't know why people wear boots with shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by khaebs View Post
    ^ was she being serious? i thought that was a joke!
    I dunno , sounded serious to me , if it wasnt .....then i apologize.

Many of her posts are weight related... ano = good. It's clear her body image is very distorted.

Quote Originally Posted by lienka View Post

Itís so much easier. At least your thighs donít rub against each other, burning your skin. A nasty problem that only fat people have.
    Please seek help.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I don't know why people wear boots with shorts.

I don't either! It's like fashion schizophrenia or something.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by esmereldagrubb View Post
    Uhhhh...........WRONG.....it all depends on how your legs are shaped , i have seen plenty of toothpick and thin legs who rub together when you get to the upper thigh.....in fact , i think that is the way legs are SUPPOSE to look. So please dont be such a moron.

As you can see her ďtoothpicksĒ meet together (which is normal and healthy)
    but she can surely walk easier than people like this and bigger: (which is not healthy) That was the point of my post. Of course there are even skeletal people with X legs but when it comes to walking, itís easier than in the case of obese people. I'm a moron cause I dared to take side of a slim celeb when posters used various unflattering nicknames. I'm ano now but trashing skinny people is obviously all right but if it's vice versa it's bad.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Many of her posts are weight related... ano = good. It's clear her body image is very distorted.

Please seek help.
    Typical reaction. Nicole Richie is slim but you people always make it sound like she's the skeletal disaster. She used to look really sickly but not anymore imo. Iíve been naturally slender person my whole life and no matter what I eat I wonít gain weight. Iím tired of people that think Iím anorexic and tell me I should gain weight. Anorexia is serious mental illness. How would you feel if people constantly commented your weight indicating you are mentally ill? The worst thing is mainly people that obviously have weight problem do it. If I tell they should might their own weight and do something about it, Iím the rudest person under the sun or ana. Isnít it double standard? If people have problem I wear XS clothes then I will point out their XL clothes.

The worst thing I'm in a area that literally lives from brainwashing. Even though thereíre tendencies to promote fashion friendly body image, majority of the clients are from food industry and they pay big money to influence people. Everyone has to eat and no fashion item can become as popular as some brands of drinks, sweets etc.

Producers know the receipt for success is tons of sugar and lots of unhealthy artificial sweeteners, preservative and other additional stuff. They know how to make these products slightly addictive (sugar, caffeine etc.) just like they know most of the people will gain weight from it.

What do they do? They pay millions to various media institutions to create certain image. They want their customers to think the fact they are fat thanks to their products is all right because it looks healthy and good. Since acceptance is a good way to deal with something, people accept it and keep visiting fast foods, eating excessive amount of food on a daily basis. If somebody is skinny and looks like a person that doesnít fall into the fast food/hypermarket trap so often, itís not good.

What is the biggest gun? Tabloids. Newspapers and magazines are so cheap that even their production costs are higher. Who pays it then? Companies. Every article you read is paid advertisement and while some of them are presented like ads, some messages are hidden. Thatís why you see stories about anorexic celebs so often. If itís not an order from movie and music companies, itís either from fashion or food industry. Itís not a problem to see (often airbrushed!) pics of skinny celebs with ana story on the left site while the junk food ads are the right site just like it's not a problem to see (often airbrush) pics of heavier celebs next to diet aid (pharmaceutical industry is a chapter itself) ads (Colors and placement are important in psychology of advertising that worked greatly for both Hitler and Stalin btw.)

The outcome of it is people ridicule slim people and see either mental illness or drugs (it happens vice versa too) so they can feel better about themselves. At the back of their minds, they realize something itís wrong every time they drink a Coke and their teeth feel rough or they're wet every time they run the stairs. For one victim of anorexia, thereís thousands of victims of high blood pressure, stroke or diabetes. This board proves how both food industry and fashion industry can celebrate. Skinny people are toothpicks, lollipop heads and anorexia victims while Mary Kate Olsen gains a few pounds while people call her fat and stumpy. The same goes for Britney and others. This is an innocent gossip board but skinny/fat arguments are something people often have to face in real life because plenty of people get caught in fashion/food industry traps and they built two camps. If somebody doesnít belong to any camp, they look at them and place them according to their body type. Sorry for the nature of this post but I wanted to show my point of view.

I guess I'm mentally ill. I still hope people will learn how to face pressure of media and marketing one day and all sneaky ads and sales will fail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information