Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Emma Watson interviewed on the NBC "Today" television show in New York, (12/07/07)

  1. #1
    Elite Member AuGusT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Deported to London
    Posts
    2,331

    Default Emma Watson interviewed on the NBC "Today" television show in New York, (12/07/07)



    SAP

  2. #2
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    I really dislike her shoes.

  3. #3
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    38,790

    Default

    Yeah, the sandals don't exactly go with it, especially in January.

    I think she's a doll, though. Very cute.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

  4. #4
    Elite Member Dixie Normos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In between the mountains and sea
    Posts
    4,222

    Default

    I watched "Goblet of Fire" last week, and it dawned on me that she's enraged and breathless in almost every one of her scenes. She sounded like she was trying desperately to project her puny voice. Poor girl, no one seemed to have told her about making use of her diaphragm (the one under her lungs, not the contraceptive).
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

  5. #5
    Elite Member mrs.v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    highway jammed with broken heroes
    Posts
    22,701

    Default

    She's a cute girl.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

  6. #6
    Elite Member carrie2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,339

    Default

    I like Emma. She's cute. I think her acting is so-so, but at least she seems to dress age appropriately and behave decently.

  7. #7
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default

    There need to be many many more Emmas in this world and fewer Parasites, Linds and Brits.

  8. #8
    Silver Member veronabrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    563

    Default

    she is so cute

  9. #9
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    I watched "Goblet of Fire" last week, and it dawned on me that she's enraged and breathless in almost every one of her scenes. She sounded like she was trying desperately to project her puny voice. Poor girl, no one seemed to have told her about making use of her diaphragm (the one under her lungs, not the contraceptive).


    But hey, even if she only learns to make use of the contraceptive she'll already be ahead of the game next to the current crop of hollywood-whores-in-training.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  10. #10
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,081

    Default

    Very adorable! Minus the sandals in January...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

  11. #11
    Gold Member Happy_Evil_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sophia Bush's heart
    Posts
    1,037

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Yeah, the sandals don't exactly go with it, especially in January.

    I think she's a doll, though. Very cute.
    I like the shoes. And the pics are from July, not January, check your facts.
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

  12. #12
    Elite Member Melyanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Evil_Dude View Post
    I like the shoes. And the pics are from July, not January, check your facts.
    I don't like those sandals, even in July....
    But it is just me: I hate going around almost barefooted.

  13. #13
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Evil_Dude View Post
    I like the shoes. And the pics are from July, not January, check your facts.
    The pictures are from December 07, 2007. Proof below:
    THE HD VIDEO CENTER: Emma Watson - Today Show Interview (Dec 7th, 2007 - HD 720P)

    Now check your facts before you post.

  14. #14
    Gold Member Happy_Evil_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sophia Bush's heart
    Posts
    1,037

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    The pictures are from December 07, 2007. Proof below:
    THE HD VIDEO CENTER: Emma Watson - Today Show Interview (Dec 7th, 2007 - HD 720P)

    Now check your facts before you post.
    About you go back and check your facts again. If the pictures are from December, how come I saw them and saved them onto my hard drive back in the beginning of October? If that interview did air on December 7th, it was a rerun. Maybe you're aware of a little thing going around Hollywood these days I like to call the "WGA Strike"? Which means that no new content is being written, and that whatever is broadcast in the US these days is either reruns (which is the case for talk-shows) or stuff which was already in stock (some TV shows). The pictures are from July when the actually was a reason for Emma to be interviewed on NBC. Let's see, when did that Harry Potter 5 movie come out? What's that? July? Shocking, I know...

    Case Closed.
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

  15. #15
    Elite Member carrie2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,339

    Default

    I checked out an Emma Watson fan site. These photos are listed as being added in August 2007 under television appearances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Emma Watson swarmed in New York City (07/12/07)
    By Otaku in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: July 13th, 2007, 09:31 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 13th, 2007, 12:40 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 9th, 2007, 08:26 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: September 6th, 2006, 04:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •