Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joss Stone at the MTV Europe Music Awards (11/01/2007)

Default Joss Stone at the MTV Europe Music Awards (11/01/2007)

CCEU

What you can't see here is the BACK of the dress.....

oh. my. god.

WTF??

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Bronze Member

not her best look.

She has a moderately cute face BUT she looks like a GIANT and her body has no tone to it....kind of like a fat kid who lost weight by dieting but never hit the gym!! Plus she f*cks for tracks..lol

Well, she's always pleased with herself. Maybe if the skirt didn't have that ridiculous backing. She's got bland legs like Mischa and Nicole Hilton.

Red face

The back of the skirt is tad weird but the front looks really good. I like that she keeps trying different styles and "crazy" outfits and hairstyles, and I think that most of the time, she makes them work. I just got back from seeing her perform live, and she certainly is a good looking (and great sounding) girl, not a giant with a toneless body...Granted, she's not as "physically perfect" as some other female celebs with curvier bodies, but what sets her, and other such stars, apart is her personnality, which is fresh and honest, a rarity in showbiz these days.
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

I like her tattoo on her foot...the rest...not so much.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

The tattoo is cool, but her hair and outfit is horrible!
    Love ya,
    Dara

I like the shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    She has a moderately cute face BUT she looks like a GIANT and her body has no tone to it....kind of like a fat kid who lost weight by dieting but never hit the gym!! Plus she f*cks for tracks..lol
    That's about what half of young celebs look like these days IMO. But let them be able to fit a size 0 and everyone under 25 thinks that they're the hottest thing since electricity.

All these slobs know how to do to be thin is take drugs. That's why they're all slung up in rehab and looking older than me by age 25.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

seriously she is one of the ugliest celebrities..uh and it dosent help to always wear tastless outfits and bad makeup,horrible hair styles

Thumbs down

Wow, what is your problem MrsDark? "All these slobs know how to do to be thin is take drugs"? Sheesh... You seem to have a big something against "young celebs". So for one, Joss readily admitted that she enjoys smoking a spliff. Now, she is heavily criticized for having said that, and I myself may not approve of said smoking, but if that's not an honest statement, then I don't know what is. To me this is a much healthier attitude than the more common "who? me? drugs? nooooo!!! I never do them! By the way, never heard of them either, what are drugs?". To me, such comments are a window into how the person really is, and Joss strikes as an honest, candid, pleasant person. She's not the kind who'd thin up by taking drugs, let alone "f*ck for tracks", whatever Dallas Austin may say. Secondly about your "everyone under 25 thinks that they're the hottest thing since electricity" comment: as I said, I went to see her perform 3 days ago and something which I noticed was the incredible diversity of the audience, in both age, sex, and ethnicity. There were little 10 year old girls with their parents/older sister (though few of those), people in their late teens/early twenties, but also thirties, forties, fifties...in whatever combination possible: couples, groups of friends, people alone, female friends together, male friends together, blacks, caucasians, east asians, arabs.... It was a very big and very prestigious venue and pretty much a full house...Despite what the media and some internet blogs who hate her, Joss's fanbase isn't limited to simply "everyone under 25", sorry.
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

Uhm. What the hell.....

:::Sound of airplane whizzing overhead:::

Sorry I ruffled your feathers, Dude. I was having fun.

But there was/is some truth in my comment about people in celebland...particularly amongst the younger set...thinking every chick who is skinny is "hot", even if her body does indeed resemble an untoned former fatty who stopped eating and/or took diet pills and other drugs to lose weight quickly. I don't actually have proof that Joss did either of these, but we were talking about what she looked like.

I also never spoke of Joss' supposed fanbase or what their ages might be...heck I didn't even know there were blogs where she was being discussed...so no need to be "sorry". You were obviously just confused.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information