Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears - Revealing Haloween Costume (10/31/07)

Default Britney Spears - Revealing Haloween Costume (10/31/07)

Celebutopia

apart from the ridiculous outfit, her face looks kinda pretty in these pics.

WTF is wrong with her?? Does she not own a mirror? Or does she have some weird disorder that causes her not to be able to see that belly she's packing? If the stomach area wasn't see through it wouldn't be that bad....but come on Brit!! be a realist

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Oh please. She's not "packing a stomach." That is a perfectly fine stomach. It's a belly dancer's stomach. To a lot of people, that is sexy - way sexier than some washboard without womanly curves.

I don't think her body looks bad, ridiculous and inappropriate costume notwithstanding. In fact, the hair color and make up is worlds better, too.

But I'll never understand why she abides that shoddy extension application. If people can see the knots where they were applied, it's a crappy job.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Of course her outfit is ridiculous but I agree her face and body looks good.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    ^Oh please. She's not "packing a stomach." That is a perfectly fine stomach. It's a belly dancer's stomach. To a lot of people, that is sexy - way sexier than some washboard without womanly curves.
    Hey different strokes for different folks but in my opinion she has a gut! It's sad because the $5000 per month that she spends on take out she could spend on a personal chef and be back in athletic shape in no time...I just think that a woman who takes care of her body is more attractive then one who doesn't...maybe your taste is different. Oh and who said anything about a womans curves?? I like nice breast and a shapely @ss...a GUT has nothing to do with that
    Last edited by TheONe; November 4th, 2007 at 12:20 PM. Reason: .

I think,that she should spare more time in gim...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    Hey different strokes for different folks but in my opinion she has a gut! It's sad because the $5000 per month that she spends on take out she could spend on a personal chef and be back in athletic shape in no time...I just think that a woman who takes care of her body is more attractive then one who doesn't...
    Now I agree with that^ Only reason she's in decent shape is because she's young. I used to eat a 3 Muskateers bar every day on my break at work when I was 28 and remain a size 6.

I'm not a fan of people with zero body fat and no shape. Most men secretly prefer IRL a curvier meatier woman, but they wank to stick figures with huge plastic boobs.

Nasty as ever. Her ass and stomach hanging out, and greasy hair.

Brit, brit...
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

umm....gross! She so needs a stylist.
    Love ya,
    Dara

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I don't think her body looks bad, ridiculous and inappropriate costume notwithstanding. In fact, the hair color and make up is worlds better, too.

But I'll never understand why she abides that shoddy extension application. If people can see the knots where they were applied, it's a crappy job.

What pics are you looking at? That color????? She missed spots at the back of her head!!!!

I don't think even the best hair stylist could make Britney's extentions look good. After the shaving head incident the only way to give her long hair was to have the bonds showing like that. Even though its been ages since she shaved her head and usually her hair should have grown enough for the bonds not to show as much, but she dyes her hair with drug store crap now, and goes back and forth from blonde to brunette every couple of weeks so her new growth hair isn't healthy and is breaking off. I think top celeb salons would refuse to give her extentions. Maybe thats why it looks like she did it herself.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^You've got a point there, though I do agree with Laurent. Just like most other types of professionals have run screaming from Britney, no reputable salon would allow their name to be connected to her hair.

Britney should have rocked the short hair style. She could have pulled it off. Time for another shave. I mean it.

I think so too. She should just get all that crap outa her head. Dye it back to her natural dark blonde and just let it grow for a while.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information