Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myleene Klass and two-year-old Ava feed the ducks

Default Myleene Klass and two-year-old Ava feed the ducks

You might struggle to identify the mother and daughter pairing in this picture.
    Both are practically unrecognisable - presenter Myleene Klass is rarely seen looking so dressed down, while daughter Ava has been kept out of the spotlight since her baby days were over.
    Myleene, 31, and two-year-old Ava were feeding ducks at the park near their home in North London.

Day out: Myleene Klass took 2-year-old daughter Ava to the park - and was well prepared for bad weather

Thankfully, Myleene was well-prepared for inclement weather, as the duo's visit was swiftly hampered by rain.
    Myleene had brought a large see-through umbrella in case just such an eventuality arose, and had also brought food for the ducks.
    Rather than use bread from M&S, who Myleene advertises for, she brought along the - likely stale - remnants of a packet of Morrison's Value Scotch Pancakes.

Mum's the word: An organised Myleene brought food for the pair to feed the ducks with

While Myleene wore a low-maintenance stretchy black V-necked dress, Ava looked stylish in a mini biker jacket and jeans.
    Myleene's hair was scraped off her face and into a plait, while Ava's hair was in bunches.
    After feeding the ducks, the two headed home, but not before Ava gave her new friends a goodbye wave.

Say goodbye: Ava waves goodbye to the ducks after she finishes feeding them

Myleene has experienced a career renaissance since her ill-fated days in Hear'Say.
    She has become a popular presenter and recently went to Costa Rice to present the U.S. version of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.
    She also models for companies like M&S and has her own baby clothing label for Mothercare.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1200681/All-grown-2-year-old-Ava-Klass-steps-rain-protective-mummy-Myleene.html#ixzz0Loc97rVh

Who and who?

i don't know who they are but i'm starting to hate the name 'ava'.
    it seems like one in 5 little girls born in the last 5 years is named ava, and not just celebs' kids either, i know of a handful of women who named their daughters that.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Sputnik, you're a Brit and you've managed to avoid Myleene Klass? Lucky you!lol

i'm not a brit. i've seen her name on gossip sites and on the board but i still don't really know what she does or why she's famous.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I don't know who she is, but her daughter sure is a cutie.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    it seems like one in 5 little girls born in the last 5 years is named ava, and not just celebs' kids either, i know of a handful of women who named their daughters that.
    ^Yep.

I worked in a daycare and I swear every other little girl was an 'Ava' or an 'Emma' or a 'Mackenzie'

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    ^Yep.

I worked in a daycare and I swear every other little girl was an 'Ava' or an 'Emma' or a 'Mackenzie'
    Or Olivia or Adeline or or Madelynne. If I see one more name that starts with Mc or the letter 'K' (McKayla, kayla, Kaylee/Kayleigh (if you are really original) I'm gonna spit nails. It's like in the last few years people feel obsessed with the letters Y and K and trying to find a million youneek ways to spell shit. The names alone are either not bad or actually quite pretty. But so overdone, people! What the fuck is it that makes everyone want a name that everyone else has while still thinking it's 'different'?

And you can put Isabella in there,too.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Or Olivia or Adeline or or Madelynne. If I see one more name that starts with Mc or the letter 'K' (McKayla, kayla, Kaylee/Kayleigh (if you are really original) I'm gonna spit nails. It's like in the last few years people feel obsessed with the letters Y and K and trying to find a million youneek ways to spell shit. The names alone are either not bad or actually quite pretty. But so overdone, people! What the fuck is it that makes everyone want a name that everyone else has while still thinking it's 'different'?

And you can put Isabella in there,too.
    ^YES!!!

Bah, there were SO many Olivia's and Madelynne's or "Maddie" for short...

Yep, Kaylee too and Rylee...

Omgod, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I've already decided I'm giving my kids old fashioned names...

Mary & John type names.

I mean give me a freakin' break!

Worst thing is one of my best friends followed through with this trend and gave her two kids (boy & girl) the most COMMON names ever with the 'ee' spelling...

When she asked me what I thought of the names I lied through my teeth for her sake.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

i recall hearing something about this woman. didnt she have the baby with some old guy? or something like that?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

people ruin perfectly nice names by making them trendy. i LOVE the name olivia but that's been ruined for a generation as well.

i'm not a brit. i've seen her name on gossip sites and on the board but i still don't really know what she does or why she's famous.
    Ah ok, sorry, I thought you were. She's a tv presenter, but originally got famous by being in a reality tv show pop group.

i don't know who they are either, but that little girl is adorable. I agree about the name. About 8 yrs ago when my husband and i got serious about fertility issues and trying to have a baby, Ava was at the top of both of our lists for girl names along with Grace. We didn't know any one with children by those names. Now I know 4 little Ava's younger than 8 and atleast 6 Graces younger than 8 just in our group of acquaintances.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

Elite Member

Wasn't she the co-host of the recent "I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!" with Sanjaya, etc.?

She's boring, boring, boring....and not as attractive as I was expecting giving all the hype around her overseas for years.

Yeah, the name Ava is all over the place. Same for Maia.

My grandmother's name was Eva, and now I can't use it if I ever have another child.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information