Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Zsa Zsa Gabor, amazingly still alive

I think she would be thrilled to have her photo out there. She and her sisters were the Kardashians of their generation. Attention at any cost....
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    She would be so pissed if she knew her picture was taken and posted everywhere?
    She would slice & dice him!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I think she would be thrilled to have her photo out there. She and her sisters were the Kardashians of their generation. Attention at any cost....
    absolutely. it what she spent her whole worthless life doing.

the gabors were the original attention whore famous for no reason at all sisters with a pimp for a mother. Jolie must be Kris' idol.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Sisters could wear the leopard!

Disagree. She'd only want her pic taken if she was in full make-up wig and dress. Not looking like a corpse.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

For 95, she doesn't look that bad. I was expecting much, much worse. I do feel bad these pictures were posted online, though. Poor little thing---not right to have these posted because we all know she would be so humiliated to be seen like this. I hope her husband roasts in hell JUST for allowing these to be published.

The pictures of her in the hospital bed bothers me. I'm no god, but the end is near. No life left in her face.
    Her and Betty is 5 years apart, and there is a huge difference between them both when it comes to looks and health. Oh well, everyone isn't the same.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I agree, she would not have wanted herself to be seen like this, though it's interesting that she still does look like herself, just exhausted, ill and very old.

WTF though--there's no comparison between the Gabors and the Kartrashians. The Gabor sisters were cheerful, shameless party girls and golddiggers. They were silly and a lot of fun to watch. They didn't take themselves too fucking seriously, ever. Come the fuck on, can you see the uptight, bitchy Kim EVER taking a role in a sitcom with Eddie Albert and a pig?!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Zsa Zsa's mind must have gone by now, because there is no way that she would allow herself to be photographed like that.
    Back about 10 years ago, she was already using a wheelchair after a stroke that followed injuries from a car accident. They had a magazine over for an interview, with a photographer. No photos were allowed, until she had her make-up, hair and outfit checked and before she was moved to a normal chair instead of the wheelchair. It was described that she was in full control of from what angle she should be photographed.

Now, she's photographed in ambulances on a gurney, in her (hospital) bed, with no make-up, bad hair. No way that she would allow that if her mind were still there. I hope for her sake, she goes soon and peacefully, and that piece of crap sorry excuse of a husband of hers will follow soon to rot in hell where he belongs. The worst kind of attention whoring opportunist if ever there was one!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Fun (and skeevy) Gabor fact- Zsa Zsa and Madga shared a husband. George Sanders was married to Zsa Zsa, and then later on to her sister.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I think this is really thoughtless of her husband.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Oh, I imagine he thought about it quite carefully before deciding it was in his best interests.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

No way! Those women were never seen without every hair in place and looking as beautiful as possible. They also had charm and wit.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Oh, I imagine he thought about it quite carefully before deciding it was in his best interests.
    Now HERE we have the real truth!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Van Asshole is a damned goul.
    Her face looks remarkably wrinkle-free though, lol.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Light Your Baccarat Prayer Candelabra, Because Zsa Zsa Gabor Is In The Hospital

February 9, 2016 / Posted by: Michael K

6 Reactions

The last time I wrote about precious Hungarian diamond Zsa Zsa Gabor, she had just realized that one of her legs was amputated…over 6 months beforehand. That sad story took the sparkle out of every rhinestone broach from here to Budapest. That was over 3 years ago. I was hoping that Zsa Zsa would eventually make her grand return to the spotlight by using her diamond-encrusted prosthetic leg to kick the likes of the Kartrashians off of the ho stroll, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen anytime soon.

Zsa Zsa’s 99th birthday was a few days ago and I’m sure we all celebrated by toasting to her with a Waterford crystal champagne flute (read: a plastic backyard cup from CB2) full of vintage Dom Perignon (read: sparkling white grape soda and Belle Ambiance Pinot Grigio from Target) while wearing a Cartier tiara (read: a tiara made from aluminum foil balls). But now we need to take off our aluminum foil tiaras and form a prayer circle because she’s in the hospital.

Zsa Zsa’s husband Frederic von Anhalt (Remember him?) tells TMZ that she was taken to the hospital on Monday after she had trouble breathing at home. Before she went to the hospital, her doctor went to her house and tried to fix her breathing woes by removing mucus from her throat. That didn’t work. Zsa Zsa was later admitted into the hospital. The doctors discovered that she has a lung infection caused by her feeding tube. They’re going to take her to surgery where her breathing tube will be removed.

During the past 14 or so years, Zsa Zsa has been through it. She was left partially paralyzed after a car accident, she had a stroke, she had hip replacement surgery, she had her leg amputated and now this. Every time the Grim Reaper comes to visit, she slaps him down. Keep slapping that whore, Zsa Zsa!
    Pic: Getty
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information