Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Zooey Deschanel Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Boyfriend Jacob Pechenik

There will be a Bear in there somewhere. Something like Ethan Bear Cub Deschanel-Twattface.

She should be locked up for child abuse with those names. And for her goofy faces.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

the kid actually had an old school classic first name so i dont care about the stupid middle name. its the first name that matters. middle name could be shitstorm as long as the first name is michael or david or paul. etc.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    She just gets on my nerves.
    Oh yes. I can't stand her and her singing voice enrages me. Maybe getting she'll stay home with the kids and then fade away forever.
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    The show is pretty funny, I like Schmit the best. Anyhoo, one episode had a teacher saying "she has owl eyes". Perfect comparison
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Zooey doesn't bother me because I remember her way back in the day giving interviews and she's actually more like a rich girl that listens to alternative music who's more Daria than Pollyanna. She's a bit of a cynical grouch, actually, so I don't get the whole brunette Goldie Hawn shtick that's emerged over the years. I don't love everything she does, but she's definitely not on my hate list (so far). Also don't love all her fashion choices, but don't hate all of those either.

The first name wouldn't be my first choice, but I'm sure it will be fine. At least teachers and nurses will be able to pronounce it. I mean she herself grew up with the name Zooey (and yes, I know it's from the Salinger story, but still).
    sprynkles and Beeyotch like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I don't hate her either. I really loved her character on Frasier. It was pretty much like Waterslide just described above. I liked her singing in the shower on Elf. She's very good. But that's where it ends for me with her. I don't watch her show or keep up with anything she does or wears or says.

Waterslide and Bluebonnet like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    the kid actually had an old school classic first name so i dont care about the stupid middle name. its the first name that matters. middle name could be shitstorm as long as the first name is michael or david or paul. etc.
    Have you not seen the Friends episode about Chandler's name? Yes, yes, they do matter. They will come out eventually.

My bet is on Chinchilla or Kookaburra.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I don't hate her either. I really loved her character on Frasier. It was pretty much like Waterslide just described above. I liked her singing in the shower on Elf. She's very good. But that's where it ends for me with her. I don't watch her show or keep up with anything she does or wears or says.

She was such an obnoxious little know-it-all millennial in that episode!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

fgg

Zooey Deschanel Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband Jacob Pechenik: Find Out His Name!

They’re now a family of four! Zooey Deschanel and her husband, Jacob Pechenik, have welcomed a baby boy, Charlie Wolf, a rep for the couple confirmed to Us Weekly.

Us Weekly reported in January that the New Girl actress, 37, was pregnant and expecting her second child with Pechenik. During her pregnancy, Deschanel was spotted showing off her baby bump on set while filming the CW comedy in Los Angeles.

The ultra-private couple are already parents of a daughter, Elsie Otter, whom they welcomed in July 2015. The 500 Days of Summer star and the film producer surprised fans in August 2015 when they confirmed the birth of their baby girl and revealed that they had secretly tied the knot in Texas two months earlier.

During her first pregnancy, Deschanel said that she struggled with having to give up some of her favorite foods. “You can’t have sushi. You can’t have cheese that tastes good,” she told Jimmy Kimmel in 2015. “You can have a little bit [of coffee], but I would have, like, four cups a day. And now I can have a half cup, which is a joke! It’s a total joke!"

Zooey Deschanel Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby Boy With Jacob Pechenik - Us Weekly

slushie was pretty close!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
    There will be a Bear in there somewhere. Something like Ethan Bear Cub Deschanel-Twattface.
    wolf is close enough.

I'm hoping she has a third kid so we can place a bet on what animal the middle name will be.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

fgg

Zooey Deschanel and Jacob Pechenik Have Been Separated for ‘Several Months': Source

Zooey Deschanel and Jacob Pechenik separated several months prior to confirming their split on Friday, a friend of the couple tells PEOPLE.

“They are both very involved parents,” the source says. “They have been separated for several months. They are very private and are excellent parents and love their kids so much and want this to to be smooth for them.”

The source adds that both will “remain involved” in their company, The Farm Project.

“It’s all amicable, and they just want to be great parents for their kids,” the source says.

The New Girl star, 39, and her producer husband, 47, announced their split Friday after over four years of marriage.

“After much discussion and a long period of contemplation we have decided we are better off as friends, business partners and co-parents rather than life partners,” a rep for the couple told PEOPLE in a joint statement. “We remain committed to our business, our values and most of all our children. Thank you for respecting our privacy at this time.”

Deschanel and Pechenik met on set of the Bill Murray comedy Rock the Kasbah. They confirmed their engagement in January 2015 and got married that summer, around the same time they welcomed their first child, daughter Elsie, in July. In addition to Elsie, now 4, they share son Charlie, 2.

Speaking to PEOPLE earlier this year, Deschanel opened up about her life as a mom, noting that she has never shown her kids any of her work and that she and Pechenik “don’t do the TV thing” with them.

“To them, I’m just Mom,” she explained. “They don’t really watch TV, anyway. They don’t watch anything. It’s basically books and coloring books and toys and stuff.”

Deschanel was previously married to Ben Gibbard, the lead singer of Death Cab For Cutie.

https://people.com/tv/zooey-deschane...micable-split/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

But are they good/great parents? lol
    sputnik and palta like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Don’t they get pregnant and engaged basically when they started dating? That doesn’t usually end well. They’ve spent basically all their tome together either pregnant or raising babies.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information