Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Zoe Kravitz Is Engaged to Karl Glusman

Yeah, third party researchers discovered he has very distant black ancestry, but no Native American. Apparently he's descended from Elizabeth Key Grinstead, who was the first black slave to sue for freedom and win. Which is pretty freaking cool, but I don't think he'd admit it, you can tell he strongly identifies with being part Native American.

Didn't know that about Johnny Depp.

fgg

Zoe Kravitz & Karl Glusman got married recently, still planning a French wedding

I always forget that Zoe Kravitz and Karl Glusman are happening. It’s not that they’re super-undercover or anything – they get pap’d in New York every so often, and they’ve walked some red carpets together. But I just forget that they’re happening all the time. I always think of Zoe as a single girl, untamed, unwilling to settle down. But she’s totally settled down – Karl proposed to Zoe last year, and it turns out that they got secretly married recently.

Surprise! Zoë Kravitz and Karl Glusman are secretly spouses, a source reveals exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly. The Big Little Lies star, 30, and the Love actor, 31, are “legally married,” according to the source, but they still plan to have a traditional ceremony in France in June.

The couple were introduced by mutual friends at a bar in 2016 and started dating soon after. Kravitz, who is notoriously private about her personal life, announced in October 2018 that Glusman had quietly proposed to her eight months earlier. “Oh yeah, I’m engaged. I haven’t told anyone yet. I mean, I haven’t told the world,” she told Rolling Stone at the time. “He nailed it. And I love that it wasn’t this elaborate plan in Paris. It was at home, in sweatpants.”

[From Us Weekly]

Why is everybody getting married in France these days? Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are doing a French wedding too, even though… they’re not super-connected to France? What is Zoe’s connection to France? Karl is an American dude, not a European. I guess it’s just “fancy rich people want a destination wedding.” But congrats to Zoe and Karl, I do like that they’re lowkey and they seem to adore each other. They’ve been together for a while too, so this isn’t some off-the-wall elopement.

https://www.celebitchy.com/622251/zo...rench_wedding/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Congrats to them though in Hollywood they'll be lucky to make it two years.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I think it's because I married in France. I set a trend, clearly.
    -

They look like siblings.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Very cute couple. Before I opened the post, it just showed "Zoe Kravitz Is Engaged to Karl..". So glad it's not "Lagerfeld"
    So is Zoe
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Default Zoë Kravitz Files for Divorce from Husband Karl Glusman

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]
    Zoë Kravitz Files for Divorce from Husband Karl Glusman After 18 Months of Marriage

Zoë Kravitz and Karl Glusman, who were first romantically linked in October 2016, wed in June 2019
    By Maria Pasquini and Melody Chiu [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]January 02, 2021 09:47 PM[/COLOR]

In court records obtained by PEOPLE, the Big Little Lies star, 32, filed for divorce from Glusman, 32, on Dec. 23.

A rep for Kravitz confirms the split exclusively to PEOPLE.

Kravitz and Glusman, who were first linked in October 2016, wed in June 2019 at the Paris home of the actress’ father, Lenny Kravitz.

Over the summer, the actress celebrated the pair’s wedding anniversary, sharing a black-and-white photo from their nuptials. "One year," she captioned the image.

The actor also shared his own tribute, calling the actress his “best friend.”

"One year. *🌀‼️❔*🌀❕Not the year we expected... but I feel like if we can make it through this, we can take on anything," he wrote. "I love you. More than anything."

"You’re my best friend... you crack me up and you melt my heart... you call me out on my bulls— and you challenge me to grow... I love you for that. And I’ll do anything and everything for you until the day I die," he continued. "Now let’s go save the world @zoeisabellakravitz."

Kravitz first revealed news of their engagement during a 2018 interview with Rolling Stone.

“Oh yeah, I’m engaged,” she explained when the reporter spotted her ring. “I haven’t told anyone yet — I mean, I haven’t told the world. I wanted to keep it private.”

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]The daughter of Lisa Bonet also shared that Glusman had intended to propose in Paris, but ended up proposing in the couple’s living room.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]“He nailed it,” she said, noting that she preferred the relaxed way the actor asked her to marry him. “And I love that it wasn’t this elaborate plan in Paris. It was at home, in sweatpants.”
    [/COLOR]

wasn't there a Robert Pattinson rumor?? During the Batman movie filming?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    wasn't there a Robert Pattinson rumor?? During the Batman movie filming?
    For him not her right?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Congrats to them though in Hollywood they'll be lucky to make it two years.
    You were right!

I had forgotten that she got married. Still don't know who the dude is. Still have an irrational dislike for her and I think she's highly overrated in both the looks and acting departments.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

Zoë Kravitz shares cryptic message amid Karl Glusman divorce

Zoë Kravitz appears ready for a fresh start.

On Saturday, the 32-year-old actress posted a cryptic message to her Instagram story about ridding certain elements from her life, the same day it was revealed she had filed for divorce from husband Karl Glusman.

The original post, which was shared Saturday on the Spiritually Charged Instagram account, depicts the “universe” dumping “people places and things that no longer serve my greatest and highest good” into the trash.

Kravitz added her own commentary to the post, writing: “Mood.”

Reps for Kravitz confirmed Saturday she and Glusman, 32, had split after less than two years of marriage. People was first to report the breakup.

Kravitz was first linked to Glusman in 2016. Two years later, she confirmed their engagement in an interview with Rolling Stone.

“Oh yeah, I’m engaged,” Kravitz told the publication in 2018. “I haven’t told anyone yet — I mean, I haven’t told the world. I wanted to keep it private.”

In June 2019, Kravitz and Glusman tied the knot at the Paris home of her father, Lenny Kravitz. Over the summer, she celebrated the couple’s first wedding anniversary.

“One year,” Kravitz posted to Instagram at the time.

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/03/zoe-k...usman-divorce/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

The original post, which was shared Saturday on the Spiritually Charged Instagram account, depicts the “universe” dumping “people places and things that no longer serve my greatest and highest good” into the trash.
    She sounds insufferable.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information