Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Zayn Malik leaves One Direction

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I recommend watching fan reactions to Zayn leaving. Hilarious.
    Kittylady and arie_skop like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Nooooo! Just kidding, I don't care.
    electrocuted_sheep likes this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    Yes I believe he was fired as well. It was odd that a band member would just leave mid tour.
    Didn't Geri Spice do that? And possibly one of the Take Thats? LOL.

There was an article (I think it was on Popbitch) that said Zayn landed and allegedly went straight to the studio to cut a rap track.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Don't know about Robbie but Geri did leave during the tour.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I did mention I would shag Zayn the other day. I'm clearly the kiss of death.

Harry is a dirty little guinea pig! I don't understand the hype with that one.
    I would take them both...

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Zayn landed and allegedly went straight to the studio to cut a rap track.
    lol, oh look out

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    This is hilarious because even though they don't look like this, this is the very impression they make.
    spinmonkey and JazzyGirl like this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

I actually thought Leigh looked like Harry...
    spinmonkey likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Didn't Geri Spice do that? And possibly one of the Take Thats? LOL.

There was an article (I think it was on Popbitch) that said Zayn landed and allegedly went straight to the studio to cut a rap track.
    Yes, I think so. and Robbie Williams left as well.

he's pretty in a kim kardashian with a beard kind of way.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Did Zayn Leave 1D to Go Solo? -- Vulture

Zayn Malik Gives His First Interview Post–One Direction, Breaks Even More Hearts
    By Dee Lockett Follow @Dee_Lockett

It's been two days since Zayn Malik broke tween hearts worldwide when he announced his departure from One Direction. Hopefully, by now, some of the shock has worn off. But just in case it hasn't, Zayn's here to throw some more salt into everyone's wounds by giving his first interview post-split to the Sun, saying that he stands by his decision.

"I feel like I’m doing what’s right, right by myself and right by the boys, so I feel good ... My main message is I did try to do something that I wasn’t happy doing for a while for the sake of, maybe, other people’s happiness, and that was mainly the fans, and, and I only ever tried to do it for the fans. And it was only ever for them, and basically I’m only upset because I feel like I may have let them down in some sort of way and that’s the main thing that I don’t want to happen. It’s not that I’ve turned my back on them or anything, it’s just that I can’t do that anymore. It’s not real to me."

He also assured fans that while he'll no longer be a part of 1D, the other four members are in it for the long run. "They still wanna do it for a while so they’re gonna carry on doing what they wanna do and I think they’re gonna do okay for a while," he says. But does this split mean the end of Zayn's music career? No, if we're to go by photos of him entering a recording studio the day after he quit 1D. (He has reportedly collaborated with British DJ Naughty Boy.) So dry your eyes, Directioners, because more Zayn music is on the way!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

You guys, don't forget someone who is taking this news really hard.

BY AMANDA MICHELLE STEINER
    @amandamichl03/26/2015 AT 09:10 AM EDT
    Boston Mayor Marty Walsh has got the young adult vote on lock if he ever decides to run for president.

In a Twitter Q&A on Wednesday – otherwise known as the day Zayn Malikannounced his departure from One Direction – one Boston-based follower had a question for her mayor about the real issues.

"Why have you not yet released an official statement on the Zayn Malik situation?" user choll12 asked, including the hashtag "#AskMJW."

"We are all devastated about Zayn Malik," Walsh, 47, Tweeted in reply. "But we must soldier on."

http://www.people.com/article/zayn-malik-leaves-one-direction-boston-mayor-marty-walsh-devastated-twitter

'He made it clear Zayn would stay a Syco artist': Simon Cowell's record label 'will release ex-One Direction star's new music'

• Malik and the band had signed a £10 million deal with music mogul's lael for two more studio albums and a Great Hits collection
    • Zayn revealed he has plans for a solo career after he sensationally quit One Direction this week
    • He praised 'supportive' Perrie Edwards, who couldn't hide her joy over the news of his departure from the band on Thursday
    • But on Friday, after revealing plans for a solo career of his own, the 21-year-old star cut a notably glum figure
    • Zayn insisted claims of a rift with One Direction boys 'couldn't be more wrong'
    • Said although he felt he 'had let fans down' with his shock decision to leave the band, he's 'never felt more in control of his life'

By HANNA FLINT and RYAN SMITH FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 09:18, 28 March 2015 | UPDATED: 15:21, 28 March 2015

Zayn Malik's new solo material will reportedly be released with Simon Cowell's record label.
    Syco, which already owns the rights to distributing One Direction music, is said to have secured an agreement with the former member who had left the band's contract early.
    1D were believed to have signed a new £10 million deal in 2013 to produce two more albums and a Greatest Hits, but with Zayn's announcement it seems Simon doesn't want to lose out on his investment.

+46

Still got him: Simon Cowell's record label has secured the rights to release ex-One Direction star Zayn Malik's solo material. Simon with Zayn and Harry Styles picture in 2013

An insider told The Sun: 'Simon was very understanding about him leaving the band but quickly made it clear he would stay a Syco artist for his future projects.
    'He’ll now be able to make sure any releases are timed so they don’t clash with anything by One Direction.
    MailOnline have contacted Syco for comment.

It's been a dramatic few days for Zayn, who denied allegations of cheating on his fiancée Perrie Edwards, left One Direction's tour of Asia and sensationally quit the chart-topping boy band.
    And on Friday, the 22-year-old singer kept a low profile as he stepped out of his London home after enjoying some family time with his sisters.
    With his hair in a topknot, the bearded heart-throb donned a denim jacket and carried a monochrome patterned backpack as he made a swift dash from his abode to a waiting vehicle.

+46

Going in a new direction: Zayn Malik was spotted making an exit from his London home on Friday

His fiancée, Perrie, was seen going back to work with her Little Mix bandmates following the drama surrounding her Zayn, who announced on Wednesday that he has quit One Direction.
    The 21-year-old pop star was seen arriving at an office for a meeting in London on Friday along with her colleagues Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall.
    She made an incognito arrival as she drove up to the building and emerging from her car as the first one of the four young stars to turn up to their meeting.

+46

Low profile: The 22-year-old singer has been keeping a low profile since his shocking announcement that he'd quit his chart-topping band One Direction

+46

+46

Family first: The star made a swift dash for a waiting vehicle after spending the day at home with his sisters

Perrie, who had been dubbed the 'Yoko Ono of One Direction' by dedicated fans, blaming her for Zayn's exit from the boy band, looked rather subdued as she got back to her day job with her friends.
    Clearly keen to carry on with her life after the hectic week, which saw her have to face off against criticism as well as piece back together her romance with the 22-year-old - who has now announced he's going to embark on a solo career - Perrie still managed to put on a stylish display.
    Wearing a dark grey suede jacket with fringing on the back and a blouse with skinny jeans with rips in the knees, the blonde singer had scraped her locks up into an easy, carefree style.

+46

One defection: Zayn shocked fans when he announced on Wednesday that he was quitting One Direction

However, although covering her eyes with a pair of large shades despite the overcast weather of the day, she failed to hide her emotions, her lips turned downwards in a grimace.
    And her recent personal woes may have caused her fellow Little Mix companions concern, as they all looked rather sombre as they arrived separately to the central London office location.
    Perrie had been seen leaving her home on Friday morning, looking markedly less cheerful than she had when leaving her house the previous day.
    The singer had put on a very smiley display as she stepped out on Thursday, in the wake of the news that her fiance had left the band.

+46

Back to work: Perrie Edwards was seen reuniting with her Little Mix band mates for a meeting in London on the same day

Her glum appearance came just hours after Zayn revealed his plans to commence with a solo music career.

As she left the home she shares with her long-term partner, she was alone, but still wore her engagement ring on her finger.
    Perrie hasn't been pictured with Zayn for weeks, although it's clear they have spent time together since he arrived back in the UK from Thailand last week.

+46

No smiles today: The star is no doubt feeling the effects of her man's major career decisions

She left her property and was whisked away in the back of a chauffeur-driven car to continue on with her day, while the world continues to talk about Zayn's shock exit from One Direction and his now surprising plans for a solo career.
    And although she has remained notably silent on the matter of her romance and her man's career change, her band mate Leigh-Anne kept their fans up to date with their goings-on on Twitter on Friday afternoon.
    'Casual studio vibes..' she wrote on the girl group's official Twitter page, while showing off her outfit, and hinting that they were busy working on new music.

+46

Where's that grin? On Thursday, Perrie had dazzled as she left her house in the wake of Zayn's 1D exit, but Friday was a different story

A representative for Little Mix - who, like One Direction, are a product of The X Factor - confirmed to MailOnline this week that they are bringing out a new album this year.
    Meanwhile, 22-year-old heartthrob Zayn rather surprisingly confirmed that he WILL embark on a solo career in his first interview since leaving the immensely popular boy band.
    He quit the chart-topping boyband after five years on Wednesday to live the life of a 'normal 22-year-old out of the spotlight.'
    And he slammed reports of a rift between bandmates Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Niall Horan, claiming they were now 'in it for the longhaul' and simultaneously hinted that fiancée Perrie Edwards 'supported' his decision.

+46

Solo career: Zayn Malik spoke about writing new music six hours after quitting One Direction after five years to pursue a 'normal' life on Wednesday afternoon

Speaking to The Sun just six hours after saying that he wanted to be 'out of the spotlight', Zayn confirmed that his plan was to: 'Be myself for a bit. Write and relax and chill.'
    The musician added that he had never felt more in control in his life and was seen hitting the recording studio in London the very next day, with reports that he's already working on his first solo release with Naughty Boy, a chart topping music producer.
    Zayn previously claimed that he wanted to spend time being 'normal' but later told the paper's Dan Wootton that he stayed with the band for his fans: 'You know, I did try to do something that I wasn't happy doing for a while, for the sake of maybe other people's happiness. And that was mainly the fans.'

+46

Going it alone: One Direction's: (From left) Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan decided to carry on as a four piece on Wednesday and Zayn has slammed reports that there is any kind of rift

The split evidently came as a huge shock to the other 1D boys, as Harry was filmed breaking down in tears on stage on Wednesday's night in Jakarta as they continued the On The Road Again tour without their fifth member.
    ZAYN MALIK'S STATEMENT IN FULL

'My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined.
    'But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I'd like to apologise to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart.
    'I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22 year old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight.
    'I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world.'

But Zayn insisted that there were no hard feelings with his bandmates, adding that rumours of a rift similar to that of Take That with Robbie Williams or The Spice Girls with Geri Halliwell, 'couldn't be more wrong.'
    He said: 'I feel it's been a bit different to when other bands have broken up or when a member's left or whatever. My band has been really supportive. They've been really cool about it. And they understand that it's not real to me any more.'
    As part of Wednesday's statement to MailOnline, the band announced that they would make a fifth album as a four-piece and would tour again after Zayn's departure.
    Speaking about their future, Zayn confirmed that the boys were in it for the longhaul, adding: 'They still want to do it for a while, so they're going to carry on doing what they want to do.
    He added that he thought the band would 'do ok' without him.
    Zayn's decision to leave the band came after he was signed off the current tour with stress, in the aftermath of cheating rumours that surrounded viral pictures that saw him cuddling up to a young, blonde holidaymaker Lauren Richardson in Thailand last week.

+46

Back on: Rumours that Zayn had cheated on fiancee Perrie were said to have rocked their relationship last week and caused him to quit the On The Road Again tour prematurely, but Zayn insisted that Perrie was 'cool' and she was seen wearing her engagement ring again on Thursday afternoon

The rumours were said to have rocked his relationship with fiancée of four years Perrie Edwards, but Zayn praised his Little Mix girlfriend in the interview for her consistent 'support', telling the newspaper that she was 'alright' about his decision and that she was 'a good girl'.
    Zayn's confirmation that he will continue with a pop career come after he was quoted as saying that he 'never' wanted to be famous.
    The 22-year-old singer admitted that he had no 'master plan' about becoming a celebrity when he auditioned as a solo artist for the X Factor in 2010.
    In a previously unreleased interview from 2012, when asked if he expected his life to be how it is now, he told Rolling Stone magazine: 'No, not at all. This isn't what I thought I was going to be doing. I just went for the experience.

+46

Not what he wanted: A previously unreleased interview with Zayn reveals the former One Direction star saying he never wanted to be famous

'I never went with a master plan, thinking, 'I want to be famous.' I literally went for an experience thing on the show and just hoped that... I guess I just got lucky.'
    The star also alluded to struggling with the success of the band, admitting he found it 'hard to put into words' how he felt about causing mass hysteria wherever he went.

And even three years ago, Zayn appeared to hint about plans to take more of a back seat in the future.
    When asked if he could go back to a normal life ever again, he revealed that he would like to work in the background as a songwriter or producer.

+46

Didn't know what to expect: Zayn admitted he had no idea what was ahead of him when he applied for The X Factor

+46

What a difference a few years makes: By late last year Zayn appeared to be losing interest in the band

And perhaps Zayn was already making plans for his new career on Thursday when he was seen at the studio.
    With a hat on his head and a cigarette firmly in his mouth, he looked markedly downcast as he made his way into the building, cutting a lonely figure with just a security guard by his side.
    The young superstar made the life-changing decision to leave the world's biggest boy band One Direction on Wednesday, admitting that he wants to live a 'normal' life.

Read more: Simon Cowell's record label Syco 'will release Zayn Malik's new music' | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Rock the fuck on!

I thought the only way this thread got to two pages was because you all were in here posting hilarious tweets from the stans who are freaking the f out over this.

But no, you all are actually talking about it.

Bewildered.

My GF's young daughter showed us a bunch of young girls cutting for Zayn on social media. smh.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information