Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Zac Efron Attacked in Skid Row Area of LA, No Arrests Viewed as "Mutual Combat"

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    ^ I think there was something similar about one of the London twins, too - Jason?
    You're right! Damn this is like that Kevin Bacon game sadly. It was Jeremy London. He was kidnapped and forced to do drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    ^ that sounds familiar was it Eddie Furlong ?
    I just Google it was him "his wallet was stolen"
    https://www.google.com/search?newwin...19.PGyFgpBix4U
    This is who I was thinking of. Young actor, drugs, fishy story...

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    It wasn't Edward furlong. There's another actor that was missing for a week and his wife made the media being worried about him. They have a young child together. Zac will start disappearing for weeks on skid row. What a waste!

eta googled "actor missing on skidrow" his name is Nick Stahl. Plenty of articles on this guy repeatedly going to skidrow for days.
    I remember this guy, but I had no idea who he was until he went missing. I was thinking of Edward Furlong, mostly because I know who he is

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    ^ I think there was something similar about one of the London twins, too - Jason?
    Oh yeah. He was out in Palm Desert.

Silver Member

The London story was weird as all hell.

. He was kidnapped and forced to do drugs.
    I hate when that happens.
    Beantownfan likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

So.... Apparently I'm the only one that thinks he was trawling for some rough trade....
    Drug dealers deliver & you don't have to go to skid row for them, they're in every club, bar & street corner if you look/know what to look for, and he will.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Blind item. Most of the guesses are Zac. Is anyone aware of this blog and it's veracity? I'd never heard of it before.

Blind Gossip #11: More than drugs...

This B-list mostly movie actor, and one time teen idol, has been struggling for a while with a hardcore drug problem. He's been getting into 'street trouble' recently, but it isn't drug related. He's been prostituting himself to men in order to pay for them, since his fortune has run out.

Wine and Sass: Blind Gossip #11: More than drugs...

We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Why is his face subject to such violence? They know he's a pretty boy and they want to damage him.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    Blind item. Most of the guesses are Zac. Is anyone aware of this blog and it's veracity? I'd never heard of it before.

Blind Gossip #11: More than drugs...

This B-list mostly movie actor, and one time teen idol, has been struggling for a while with a hardcore drug problem. He's been getting into 'street trouble' recently, but it isn't drug related. He's been prostituting himself to men in order to pay for them, since his fortune has run out.

Wine and Sass: Blind Gossip #11: More than drugs...

Questionable. Wine and Sass = Just Say Jenn. I guess she's branching out from LeAnn and Eddie and has a few blogs going now?

I'm not doubting the guy has addiction issues, but if he's at rock bottom, he sure doesn't look it from recent pics. And he has been working--a film out a few months ago and one due out shortly (per IMDB)

Not that I believe his latest story...I definitely think he and his shady buddy were trying to score drugs. Maybe he was staying away from his usual dealers because he doesn't want word to get out in any Hollywood circles that he's using again.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

You're right! Damn this is like that Kevin Bacon game sadly. It was Jeremy London. He was kidnapped and forced to do drugs.
    Ah, Nick Stahl was my guess. He disappeared in the Skid Row area for a few days, but then sent an email to friends that he was in-treatment. Think he went missing once more after that too. I can totally understand Stahl, Furlong, and London being strapped enough that they'd have to make a buy themselves, but I'd assume Zac still has enough cash to keep his hands clean. If he's making his own drug runs because he's broke, he's in worse shape than I imagined. He was making money recently, unlike those other guys, so he'd have to be in pretty deep to blow through it all this fast (unless he's just cheap). Poor kid. I never pegged him as one to worry about. His ex, sure, but he seemed pretty vanilla. Hope he gets it together.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So.... Apparently I'm the only one that thinks he was trawling for some rough trade....
    Drug dealers deliver & you don't have to go to skid row for them, they're in every club, bar & street corner if you look/know what to look for, and he will.
    You're not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I hate when that happens.
    Indeed. Where does one sign up to be kidnapped and forced to do drugs?
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

i never expected this from Zac, he seemed so clean up. damn.. it's a shame

He's turning into Julian from Less Than Zero...
    Trixie and firebrat1229 like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information