Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: "You're Fired!" - Donald Trump Dumped by NBCUniversal

Wonder how fast he's going to run down to the bankruptcy court this time...
    ConstanceSpry and sluce like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He's such a douche.
    Lily Bleu and Angeli like this.

and those ugly little sons of his

This does not look good for his presidential campaign.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

It was never real anyway.
    Angeli likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think the Daily show said that in the first few days after his announcement he rose to the #2 position in New Hampshire or something........
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

^^ that is beyond scary.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

^Yep, #2 in Iowa and New Hampshire behind Bush.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Trump, PGA split after backlash over Mexican comments

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN

Updated 1:01 PM ET, Tue July 7, 2015

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump's golf enterprise is the latest casualty in the backlash over his controversial comments about Mexican immigrants.

Trump and the Professional Golfers Association "mutually agreed" to pull the PGA's 2016 Grand Slam of Golf from Trump's Los Angeles golf course, according to statements from both sides out Tuesday.

The cancellation comes after Univision, NBC and Macy's severed ties with Trump after he called some Mexican immigrants "rapists" and "killers" in comments during and since his presidential campaign launch.

Trump has refused to apologize for his comments, instead doubling down and insisting that the Mexican government is sending the worst individuals in its society across the border and into the U.S.

Trump and PGA officials met on Monday to discuss the event and agreed to move the competition to a non-Trump-owned golf course to shield the PGA from any blowback.

"The parties mutually agreed that it is in the best interest of all not to conduct the 2015 PGA Grand Slam of Golf at Trump National -- Los Angeles," the PGA said in a statement.

The Trump Organization said in a statement that Trump "does not want his friends at the PGA of America to suffer any consequences or backlash with respect to the Grand Slam of Golf."

Trump said in the statement that he has "great respect for the PGA of America and everything they stand for."

He added that nixing the event will give him "the time to rebuild the golf course...into the course I always wanted it to be."

Trump, PGA split after backlash over Mexico comments - CNNPolitics.com
    I'm loving this.

I saw a headline that he retweeted a nasty comment about Jeb Bush's wife being Mexican, but I couldn't get the article to open.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Look, I don't like illegal immigration at all, but its a general dislike of our policies vs what is actually occurring. He's talking about a whole people being nasty and obviously he doesn't get the nuance between the two. He could easily have voiced his dislike without making it personal, but that's obviously what he believes, so he is an asshole.
    sluce likes this.

I don't think anyone misunderstood your intent. ??
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

No, I'm trying to make a distinction about him. Its not about what he said but how he said it. He obviously thinks an entire nation is gross and that makes him an asshole.
    sluce likes this.

Gothcha. I agree 100%.

Getty Images

Donald Trump appears to have deleted a tweet he quoted that made questionable comments about Jeb Bush and his wife.
    On July 4th, Trump quoted another users tweet which claimed to know why Bush likes “Mexican illegals.”
    The tweet appeared to be live for 24 hours before Trump deleted it. Bush’s wife, Columbia, is Mexican.

Also Read: Donald Trump's Worst Week Ever: From NBC Breakup to Reelz' $100K Miss USA Fire Sale Price
    Bush responded to Trump’s comments about Mexican immigrants being rapists and drug lords over the weekend.
    “I don’t think he represents the Republican Party, and his views are way out of the mainstream of what most Republicans think.”

Also Read: Donald Trump Threatens to Sue National Hispanic Media Coalition
    Trump is currently polling number 2 among Republicans in New Hampshire.
    Trump’s momentary endorsement of a tweet wouldn’t have been the first time he took a shot at Bush. The former NBC reality star called his opponent “weak on immigration” while speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference earlier this year.
    “I don’t see him winning,” Trump added.
    sluce likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information