Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Yolanda Foster: No More Implants, Botox, Hair Extensions, Highlights or Nail Polish

i don't mean to disrespect sick people, because i've been sick myself... but she seems to kinda revel in the attention of being sick to me. she almost seems to be quite proud of herself in those spacesuits and no makeup pictures. i do believe she's ill. but i'd be a lot more private about it... but then i'm not a HOUSEWIFE of a rich dude, used to living my life in the limelight.

fgg

why did she have 20 year old implants anyway? i thought you were supposed to have them replaced about every 10 years.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I just want to add this...
    "Lyme disease is transmitted to humans by the bite of infected ticks of the Ixodes genus.[3] Usually, the tick must be attached for 36 to 48 hours before the bacteria can spread"

I was going to ask how she broke her back giving birth but what I think that she actuallu means is that she broke her tailbone, but that doens't sound as dramatic... "Yolanda reveals, “They gave me potassium, which induces the contractions, and my son had an allergic reaction. His heartbeat stopped. And rather than waiting to do an emergency C-section, I kind of pushed him out in a panic. I ripped my lower back and had to have a triple fusion.” "

czb

^^^ i've never heard of postassium to induce contractions. i believe they give pitocin.
    Annika and sluce like this.

On a side note, does Linda Thompson have a golden snatch? Wasn't she gf of Elvis, married to Bruce Jenner AND David foster?
    dolem and Jazzy like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I just want to add this...
    "Lyme disease is transmitted to humans by the bite of infected ticks of the Ixodes genus.[3] Usually, the tick must be attached for 36 to 48 hours before the bacteria can spread"

I was going to ask how she broke her back giving birth but what I think that she actuallu means is that she broke her tailbone, but that doens't sound as dramatic... "Yolanda reveals, “They gave me potassium, which induces the contractions, and my son had an allergic reaction. His heartbeat stopped. And rather than waiting to do an emergency C-section, I kind of pushed him out in a panic. I ripped my lower back and had to have a triple fusion.” "
    The tailbone is part of the spine, and it has very small vertebrae, on which a fusion can be performed.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i don't mean to disrespect sick people, because i've been sick myself... but she seems to kinda revel in the attention of being sick to me. she almost seems to be quite proud of herself in those spacesuits and no makeup pictures. i do believe she's ill. but i'd be a lot more private about it... but then i'm not a HOUSEWIFE of a rich dude, used to living my life in the limelight.
    She does seem hyper-focused on it, and I mean no disrespect to anyone with a chronic illness either, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if her husband is the guy in the blind item having an affair. And I say that because they've only been married 3 years, and she's his 4th wife--how long is he going to stick around a sick woman? He obviously doesn't care much about commitment.
    sluce and Annika like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    The tailbone is part of the spine, and it has very small vertebrae, on which a fusion can be performed.
    Of course, but saying "I broke my tailbone giving birth" and "I broke my back giving birth" sounds very different, the later being way more dramatic (IMHO).

Its all about the editing I guess. Its not called "Boring & Hard-Working Wives"
    sluce likes this.

Breaking your back will get you more mileage when you use it against the kid. "How can you treat me this way after I BROKE MY BACK TO BRING YOU INTO THIS WORLD!!!"
    czb and Jazzy like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Mom?? Is that you????

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    This. Kinda reminds me of Münchausen syndrome (not implying she's faking btw)

maybe she's milking it to keep her husband from leaving, cuz he'd look like a total ass if he did leave her while she's having these dramatic moments of illness and treatment.

That is really strange. She broke her tail bone pushing her son out very quickly because she start to panic instead of having a c-section? I've had four kids and I am way smaller than her and my babies were all 9-10 pounders and I'm just smh wondering how in the hell does that even happen?
    sluce likes this.

You must have a wideset vagina...
    darksithbunny likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    That is really strange. She broke her tail bone pushing her son out very quickly because she start to panic instead of having a c-section? I've had four kids and I am way smaller than her and my babies were all 9-10 pounders and I'm just smh wondering how in the hell does that even happen?
    Just asked an OB how common it is, she said more than you'd think. That as the baby is coming down the head puts pressure in the area and the tiny bones break easily.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information