Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    This totally reminds me of the Jimmy Saville sex ring.
    That actor-comic in the UK? It wouldn't surprise me if they were connected...the world of high-powered pedos make for strange bedfellows...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    it's probably true but the accuser hurt his credibility by not coming forward until the statute of limitations had expired for pursuing a criminal case, and therefore making himself look like this is a money grab.
    I disagree, he had filed complaints with LA authorities and FBI. A civil suit wouldn't go anywhere until there was no possibility of a criminal case.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    So many people seem to automatically think he did it.

whatever happened to Innocent Until Proven Guilty.
    That's the difference between civil and criminal law. In one, you have to prove yourself not liable once a good faith allegation is made with supporting facts and the other is criminal law.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    That actor-comic in the UK? It wouldn't surprise me if they were connected...the world of high-powered pedos make for strange bedfellows...
    It was found out that the BBC knew full well of the 'rumours' and goings on with Saville and even others and helped to cover it up. And there were other celebs linked to Saville who were accused as well. Definitely linked to broader sex rings. I think this is the tip of the iceberg with the allegations and people coming forward because with the UK scandal it became bigger and bigger with other victims coming forward.
    BITTER likes this.

Elite Member

When you listen to all the rumors surrounding all these child stars from Nick & Disney, you know that there are some sick, sick pedos out there abusing these children. Even worse, are the parents who know what is happening to their children (I am not saying that they all do, but I am sure that some are aware), and stay silent for a paycheck.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Director Amy Berg's New Doc to Expose Hollywood Sex Abuse Rings

Documentarian Amy Berg is preparing to exposing the seedy underbelly of Hollywood’s sex abuse rings, and that includes X-Men director Bryan Singer’s recent lawsuit.

If you read our coverage of the claims levied against Singer, you probably recoiled in horror, but Berg told The Wrap that incidents like these aren’t uncommon. Now maybe more people will take Corey Feldman's claims of the abuse he and Corey Haim endured seriously?

“It is a huge problem, it's pervasive in Hollywood and the time to explore it is now,” Berg told TheWrap when asked about her top-secret project. “It's much bigger than anything about the one case.”

The lawyer for Michael Egan, Singer’s accuser, says he’s encouraged other victims to participate in Berg’s film and share their stories.

Berg also helmed West of Memphis, a documentary following three men imprisoned for murders they did not commit and how that injustice effected their lives. She’s currently promoting her first feature film called Every Secret Thing, starring Diane Lane, Elizabeth Banks and Dakota Fanning.

Director Amy Berg's New Doc to Expose Hollywood Sex Abuse Rings
    dexknows likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

The Hollywood sex ring scandal widened this week as Garth Ancier, Gary Goddard and David Neuman were added as defendants in Michael Egan III’s sex abuse lawsuit against director Bryan Singer. All four men deny the charges, but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that they all share a dark secret: Singer, Goddard, Ancier, and Neuman were all investors in a company accused in a lawsuit of being a veritable “male brothel” and run by a registered sex offender!

According to SEC filings obtained by Radar, Singer, Goddard, Ancier and Neuman were all investors in the controversial Digital Entertainment Network, run by Marc Collins-Rector, a registered sex offender who was convicted of transporting a minor with intent to engage in sexual activities in 2004.

The document listing the men was filed in the spring of 2000 in preparation for a $50 million stock offering scheduled for later that year. The amount invested by Goddard and Ancier is unknown, but according to other records, Neuman invested $617,110 and Singer’s contribution was $30,000 of a planned $50,000 investment.

READ: The Shocking SEC Filing Exposing The Alleged Sex Abusers’ Sordid Ties
    But even though the men were still lending their names and their money to the company at that time, both DEN and Collins-Rector had already come under serious scrutiny over multiple allegations of sexual abuse.

DEN was founded in 1996 by 40-year-old Collins-Rector, who ran the company with 17-year-old Disney film star Brock Pierce and his 24-year-old lover Chad Shackley, who he had met when Shackley was just 16.

In 1999, one of Collins-Rector’s former employees, Jacob Walker, filed suit against Collins-Rector claiming that he had subjected him to sexual abuse after hiring him as a “customer service representative” at a predecessor to DEN, after hiring him at the age of 13. The case was settled and dismissed in October 1999.

Less than a year later, a group of DEN employees including Egan, Alex Burton, and Mark Ryan all filed suit against Collins-Rector, DEN and Brock Pierce, alleging that “during the course of plaintiffs’ employment [at DEN]… [defendants] sexually and physically abused plaintiffs, forced plaintiffs through coercion or subversion to consume controlled substances and/or prescription drugs, threatened plaintiffs with physical injury and economic harm, all with the intent to humiliate plaintiffs and subjugate them to their will.”

In addition, the lawsuit claimed, DEN execs plied them with “valium, vicodin, xanax, percocet, marijuana, hashish, ecstasy, and rufinols” during wild parties at the company’s Encino mansion, which was once owned by Suge Knight — the same mansion at the heart of Egan’s new lawsuit.

The plaintiffs were awarded a default judgment of more than $2 million in that case. (A default judgement is not an admission of liability.)

Were Singer, Ancier, Goddard and Neuman really blind to where their money was going and what kind of behavior it was funding? The attorney who represented the DEN employees, Daniel Cheren, doesn’t think so.

“Some of these investors received in addition to their stock, a piece of a male brothel for their money,” he previously told a reporter. “Anyone who had a dinner at that estate or went to a party there, had to know what was going on.”

As Radar has reported, Egan’s lawsuit has describe sex-and-drug-fueled pool parties in California and Hawaii, where he said he was seen as “a piece of meat” by guests who allegedly violated him orally and anally at the events.

Other investors named in the SEC documents obtained by Radar include Wonder Years actor Fred Savage, his brother, Ben Savage, Yahoo’s Terry Semel, Arianna Huffington’s ex, former Senator Michael Huffington, super-agent Gary Gersh, Wall Street honcho Mitchell Blutt, A&M Records head Gilbert Friesen (now deceased) — and dozens of other Hollywood bigwigs, none of whom have been in any wayimplicated in the sex ring investigation.
    Story developing.

Bryan Singer & Other Hollywood Sex Ring Defendants Exposed As Investors In Shady Company Run By Pedophile — READ The Shocking Proof | Radar Online

Elite Member

This sickens me, to see how many are involved. I am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg though.

And no matter how many they catch, there will always be more.

This sick shit will keep mushrooming, I'm sure.

How in the world do these perverts find each other??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

I wonder if those Savage boys were initially victims who are now assisting these pervs.

This is one of the reasons when one of those casting/model places kept pursuing my son - they had an ad campaign they wanted to use him for - I said "only if I can be present for every encounter."
    One woman told me that there might be some closed sets. I said not with my 7 year old there won't be. They called us for about 2-3 more weeks. Nope, not my child. I def hover, and don't trust easily.
    Last edited by mostroop; April 24th, 2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Poor grammar

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    How in the world do these perverts find each other??
    I think our world's sewers all connect underground somewhere, and that is how they hook up.

I hear Tom Daley's SO Dustin Lance Black is being called in; TPTB want to ask him a few questions.

Buzzfeed has a really long and indepth article on Bryan Singer and the entire scandal. I would post it all here but its humongous and there seems to be some whitewashing going on as well.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/in...ollywood-world

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Bryan Singer Calls Abuse Claims 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'

X-Men director Bryan Singer is speaking out about allegations he forced a teenage boy into sex, blasting the claims as a "sick twisted shakedown."

Singer, 48, broke his silence Thursday and said he won't participate in the promotional tour for his latest movie.

"I do not want these fictitious claims to divert ANY attention from X-Men: Days of Future Past. This fantastic film is a labor of love and one of the greatest experiences of my career," he says in a statement. "So, out of respect to all of the extraordinary contributions from the incredibly talented actors and crew involved, I've decided not to participate in the upcoming media events for the film."

The controversy began when Michael Egansued Singer for sexual assault last week. Egan, now 31, claims the director abused him during parties in the 1990s, when he was a young aspiring actor caught in aHollywood sex ring.

Egan has since filed suit against three more entertainment executives: Garth Ancier, Gary Goddard and David Neuman. But Singer, who first gained fame directing The Usual Suspects in 1995, staunchly denies Egan's story.

"I promise when this situation is over, the facts will show this to be the sick twisted shakedown it is," his statement continued. "I want to thank fans, friends and family for all their amazing and overwhelming support."

X-Men: Days of Future Past hits theaters May 23.

http://www.people.com/article/bryan-singer-denies-abuse-allegations-calls-shakedown

Here's the problematic part, and maybe someone mentioned it before - if Singer can prove with documentation that he was not in town on the dates that Egan says this happened -- and Singer and his lawyer are saying exactly that -- then this case disappears in a big puff of smoke.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information