Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    So many people seem to automatically think he did it.

whatever happened to Innocent Until Proven Guilty.

I don't know whether he did it or not and I'm sure that both sides will be working hard to put together persuasive arguments in the media. However one thing that I am 100% sure of is that deviants are cosseted and protected in Hollywood and there are a number of people - big names and behind the scenes movers and shakers - who are passing young talent and hopefuls around like nibbles on an appetizer tray and IF Bryan Singer is one of those people I hope he goes down hard, goes down fast and squeals like a bitch the names of his evil associates. Not that it will happen but the thought is nice.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    I remember several rumors about Britney Spears getting pimped out by her parents back in the day and she had one hell of a mental breakdown back in 2007-08. They're just rumors and there is a history of mental illness in her family, so I'm just speculating. But something in the milk wasn't clean with her or Amanda.
    Heh, just to tell you my story my father drove me to the edge to make me a government prosecutor in my home country. He abused me psychologically to study as hard as I could, but never pimped me out. :p

Speaking of pimping out, I wonder same thing happened to J...

Even if Singer isn't convicted, clearly he has close connections and friendships with at least one convicted sex offender, this Rector guy...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

And he has a history of throwing these parties full of underaged "twinks", and liking young men.
    BITTER likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The director’s legal representation is Hollywood heavyweight Marty Singer, the powerhouse lawyer for big name clients including John Travolta.
    Interesting.

This is interesting. Oscar winning director is doing a movie naming Singer as one of the people involved in sex abuse scandals in Hollywood. It does feel this is going to be much larger than just one person being involved.

X-Men director Bryan Singer's sex abuse accuser working on bombshell expose | Mail Online

I hope every single person involved in exploiting children in Hollywood is exposed and taken down by this. One thing I'm not figuring out, though -- what kept this guy going back to these parties? Was he scared? Was he thinking it was the price he had to pay to get a role in a big film? Please understand I am NOT victim blaming, but I can't come up with a reason why he would go back after the first time, unless maybe his parents were taking him and dropping him off there or something?

Hope that parents and the guardians of these minors do some soul searching as well.Too many of these kids are vulnerable because those responsible for them are either looking the other way or naive about what goes on.Why is a 14 year old kid unsupervised doing shower naked or semi-naked shower scenes?
    sluce and lindsaywhit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    I hope every single person involved in exploiting children in Hollywood is exposed and taken down by this. One thing I'm not figuring out, though -- what kept this guy going back to these parties? Was he scared? Was he thinking it was the price he had to pay to get a role in a big film? Please understand I am NOT victim blaming, but I can't come up with a reason why he would go back after the first time, unless maybe his parents were taking him and dropping him off there or something?
    One of the articles explains that he and his family were threatened.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Damn it, I was hoping it wasn't a reading comprehension fail on my part. My bad.

mjw
    Elite Member

The man who has sued "X-Men" director
    Bryan Singer -- claiming he was sexually assaulted when he was 15 -- has just filed lawsuits against 3 other Hollywood big wigs, also claiming sexual assault.

The 3 men named in the new lawsuit are Garth Ancier, David Neuman and Gary Goddard.

Ancier has a slew of hits under his belt, including The Ricki Lake Show, which he created. He headed up the Fox entertainment group and produced 21 Jump Street, Married ... with Children, TheSimpsons and In Living Color. He also developed Home Improvement at Disney. And at NBC he put The West Wing on the air.

Neuman is the former president of Disney TV. Goddard produced off-Broadway shows.

According to the new lawsuits, Ancier sexually abused Egan numerous times by sodomizing him, forcing oral sex and fondling him -- when he was 15 at an Encino estate. The suit goes on to allege Ancier sexually abused Egan in Hawaii 2 years later.

The suit against Goddard and Neuman are similar -- alleging they were part of a Hollywood sex ring, giving Egan alcohol and drugs and sexually assaulted him at the Encino estate and in Hawaii.

Michael Egan -- now 31 -- and his lawyer, Jeff Herman are holding a news conference detailing the new allegations.

Egan's mother, Bonnie, sobbed uncontrollably as she tried explaining why she let her son go to adult parties and on trips to Hawaii. She said the alleged abusers seemed like nice people.

The state of Hawaii has allowed alleged victims of sexual assault to sue, even if the statute of limitations has long since expired -- but the deadline for filing is Thursday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2zYkUTiAD

Cutting it close to that statute of limitations in Hawaii. That being said, I believe Egan and I'm sure it took a lot to come forward.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

This totally reminds me of the Jimmy Saville sex ring.
    CL** likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

If there are others (there often are since sexual abusers don't usually stop at one), and Egan is successful, this could give the others confidence to come forward.

mjw
    Elite Member

David Neuman, the former President of Disney TV, is lashing out at the man who accused him of sexual molestation ... calling the allegation "disgusting."

Michael Egan -- now 31 -- claims Neuman, "X-Men" director Bryan Singer and others repeatedly raped him at pool parties in L.A. and during vacations in Hawaii when he was 15, and Egan claims it went on for 2 years.

Neuman has responded to Egan's lawsuit -- filed Monday -- by saying, "The disgusting allegations made against me are COMPLETELY FALSE."

Neuman goes on to say it's "sickening, and very evil, for anyone to lie like that, let alone in a legal document."

Neuman vows to fight the lawsuit tooth and nail.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2zdEAAE5a

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information