Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Just did some reading about this over on Reddit and IMDB. So it appears to be well known that he's been having sex with underage kids for years. Geez, Hollywood just makes me sick. Have a smidgen of talent? Sure, we'll all pretend we don't know about your sex crimes.
    To me, the people--large and small, powerwise--who cover for these assholes are JUST as bad. But everybody wants to be an insider (however insignificant) in one of the most-coveted professions on the planet--working in any capacity in Hollywood. Once achieved, nobody wants to endanger that kind of a coup, even if you're just a lowly PA or studio janitor.

Somehow I doubt there's a big hush-hush pedo ring operating in the US electrician industry or the united accountants of America (though at least they have access to other people's money, lol.) Because who gives a shit.

(I can't believe people truly don't think pedos network just like everyone else, though. If a pedo tells you sanctimoniously that he's not allowed to get online, you can bet he's got a smartphone or a tablet somewhere, probably in someone else's name, often an enabling family member or idiot gf. And watching them network face-to-face is mighty interesting. They always think nobody is listening, too. Even in a police station lobby! JFC.)

Also, I don't buy the line that wanting money as compensation for your suffering invalidates the moral purity of wanting retribution. Bull fucking shit. If some creep molested me you bet I'd want his money. If nothing else it would pay for my therapy. And it might help make up for the time taken forever from my life to recover from being violated, instead of being normal and happy.

I mean hey, I'd also want his bloody severed head on a platter, but failing that, sure, I'll take a payout. Hopefully enough to ruin him.

There are enough rumors about this guy that I could never see him as some poor baby flower being cruelly victimized by an evil cabal of cash-hungry former teenage wanna-be movie stars. Throw a suit like this against someone like Gary Sinese or even Johnny Depp and see how different it looks and feels. (And it's sad how it took me a few moments to think of a couple of male Hollywood stars who seem like generally okay people--even if Depp has always been a bit crazy/druggy/unwashed/whatever.)

It will be interesting who else is implicated down the line, if only to see if it's anybody who's been discussed here before.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

mjw
    Elite Member

Michael Egan, who just sued "X-Men" director Bryan Singer for allegedly sexually assaulting him when he was a minor, says he complained to the LAPD that he was repeatedly sodomized at Hollywood parties by various moguls ... but no action was taken.

Egan says he and other minors were passed around like pieces of meat at sex parties, and he claims Singer was not alone.

Egan says his mother went to the FBI and LAPD back in 2000 and he was even interviewed ... he has no idea what happened.

Egan says he sued 2 men who he claims molested him at parties back in 2000, but Singer was NOT named. Egan's current lawyer, Jeff Herman, doesn't know why his client's former lawyer did not sue the "X-Men" director.

The home where the sexually-charged pool parties allegedly occurred was in Encino. It used to be owned by Suge Knight, who sold it Marc Collins-Rector. Suge is not involved in the case, but Egan says Collins-Rector was one of the main perps. Criminal charges were filed against Collins-Rector -- he copped a plea to one count of having sex with a minor. Attorney Herman says Collins-Rector has fled the country.

Egan says the men at the party would pour liquor down his throat and then sexually assault him. In one case he says Collins-Rector put a gun in his mouth and threatened him.

Egan says other minors were also abused, and Herman vows to file 3 or 4 more lawsuits against the alleged perps by next Thursday.

Egan went on to say there was a "no swimsuit" rule in the pool, and he was raped numerous times by numerous individuals.

Herman said "Hollywood moguls have been using their positions of authority to exploit children sexually."

Bryan Singer's lawyer tells TMZ the allegations are absurd and defamatory.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2zBQPmNc4

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    To me, the people--large and small, powerwise--who cover for these assholes are JUST as bad. But everybody wants to be an insider (however insignificant) in one of the most-coveted professions on the planet--working in any capacity in Hollywood. Once achieved, nobody wants to endanger that kind of a coup, even if you're just a lowly PA or studio janitor.

Somehow I doubt there's a big hush-hush pedo ring operating in the US electrician industry or the united accountants of America (though at least they have access to other people's money, lol.) Because who gives a shit.

(I can't believe people truly don't think pedos network just like everyone else, though. If a pedo tells you sanctimoniously that he's not allowed to get online, you can bet he's got a smartphone or a tablet somewhere, probably in someone else's name, often an enabling family member or idiot gf. And watching them network face-to-face is mighty interesting. They always think nobody is listening, too. Even in a police station lobby! JFC.)

Also, I don't buy the line that wanting money as compensation for your suffering invalidates the moral purity of wanting retribution. Bull fucking shit. If some creep molested me you bet I'd want his money. If nothing else it would pay for my therapy. And it might help make up for the time taken forever from my life to recover from being violated, instead of being normal and happy.

I mean hey, I'd also want his bloody severed head on a platter, but failing that, sure, I'll take a payout. Hopefully enough to ruin him.

There are enough rumors about this guy that I could never see him as some poor baby flower being cruelly victimized by an evil cabal of cash-hungry former teenage wanna-be movie stars. Throw a suit like this against someone like Gary Sinese or even Johnny Depp and see how different it looks and feels. (And it's sad how it took me a few moments to think of a couple of male Hollywood stars who seem like generally okay people--even if Depp has always been a bit crazy/druggy/unwashed/whatever.)

It will be interesting who else is implicated down the line, if only to see if it's anybody who's been discussed here before.
    Yeah, I don't take issue when people wait a while to sue on these cases. Sometimes it's just a matter of finally being able to handle it, or alternatively...trying a long time to handle it on own, not seeking accountability and realizing down the road that that is what you need to get from that person as a next step in healing.

The Reddit thread on this is pretty interesting: X-Men director Bryan Singer accused of raping teen boy : movies. Seems lots of people got stories to tell about this guy. There's even a guy talking about his friend who did the casting couch routine, and how for years they've been trying to get him to report the people involved, but he won't because he already tried once and got black-listed in the industry for awhile.

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened sooner.

Singer is notorious for hosting pool parties with pretty little twinks.

there is bound to be some under age boys at these parties.

there are photos from one of these parties at this site

Roland Emmerich & Bryan Singer's Big Gay Soiree | The Lost Boys

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Elite Member

Look at the top comment(from 2009) on the Queerty article that post links back to: "A Bryan Singer event and there are no 15-year-old twinks around? Something here isn’t right."

Full story here: http://www.queerty.com/los-angeles-a...#ixzz2zBWyIRlc

I got a funny feeling this is going to run and run with more names coming up. I don't think a fixer would be able to control all this.
    dexknows likes this.

I hope every single pervert gets named right out loud.
    I do not care what any consenting adults do,but keep you hands off the young and easily scared.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Why are there so many fucking corrupt people in Hollywood?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    It's no secret that Bryan likes them young. At least they've always been of age to my knowledge.

15 Years later he decides he was molested?

Why would someone go on trips with someone who was abusing them sexually and otherwise?

Clearly he must have consented to some degree if he kept going along with it.
    I'll be sure to share this with my clients who were sexually abused by their fathers, and/or brothers and uncles, etc. They should have left the families instead of burying themselves in the pain and shame. I'll let them know that they consented since they didn't stop it. And these young boys in Hollywood must have consented too, because it couldn't be like they were traumatized,or threatened with what would happen if they went public.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

mjw
    Elite Member

Bryan Singer Planning to Countersue Accuser Michael Egan

Bryan Singer‘s attorney has announced that he plans on filing a countersuit against Michael Egan, the man accusing him of sexual abuse fifteen years ago.

The 48-year-old director’s lawyer said they plan to bring “a claim for malicious prosecution against Mr. Egan and his attorney after we prevail,” according toVariety.

“The claims made today about Bryan Singer are completely fabricated,”Marty Singer said. “It is obvious that plaintiff’s attorney is not looking to litigate the case on the merits. This matter is nothing more than the attorney seeking to get his 15 minutes of fame by sending out a press release with his ‘media consultant’ yesterday following up with a press conference today. Attorneys who try cases don’t hold press conferences.”

Michael opened up about the accusations that he made earlier today at a press conference.

Bryan Singer Planning to Countersue Accuser Michael Egan | Bryan Singer : Just Jared

It makes me wonder about Zac Efron's downward spiral and issues with drugs that have come out in the media lately. I wonder if there were directors/producers who tried it with him or outright molested him when he was younger. Who knows. This whole story is so sad, but I wouldn't be surprised if its swept under the rug and Bryan Singer is protected.
    Clubber Lang and kasippu like this.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Bronze Member

jerry Sandusky, Gordon stuckless here in toronto, Jeffery Epstein, jimmy saville..time and time again we see countless men in a position of authority/celebrity /power use that to break down and groom their victims into submission. Of course, all these sick fucks hope that these kids grow up to be screwed up and unsavoury so that any possible accusations are less than credible. They count on it.

I hope all the victims can start to heal and are able to speak up- until the stigma and shame lessens these assholes will continue to thrive in their 'power' and abuse.

Michael K from DListed:

I first heard about Bryan Singer’sinfamous” coke and twink pool parties when I was 18 and was at some party in Orange County that a bunch of dancers from Disneyland were at. One of the twink dancers bragged to me and my friends about how the weekend before he was at a party in L.A. that the director of Usual Suspects was at and the white twinks, coke and meth were falling from the sky. The twink dancer said that Bryan Singer and his fancy Hollywood friends always throw parties like that and when I asked him to take me to the next one, bitch said, “Uh, you’re not white, skinny and cute enough, though.” Leave it to a bitchy blond Disneyland dancer with white highlights and blue contacts to save me from gayEyes Wide Shut Hell.

So when I read about this last night, a look of shock didn’t exactly cover my face.The Wrap says that a now 31-year-old dude named Michael F. Egan III filed a lawsuit in Hawaii yesterday against Bryan Singer for allegedly drugging and raping him repeatedly starting when he was 15 years old. In the lawsuit, Michael, who grew up in Nevada, says that he and his family moved to L.A. so he could get into modeling and acting. Shortly after he moved to L.A., he went to a pool party at the M & C Estate (I know, my first thought was, “MC Hammer has an ESTATE named after him?“) in Encino, which at the time regularly hosted “notorious” twink pool parties where Hollywood players would allegedly feed drugs and booze to twinks before having sex with them.
    At the time, Marc Collins-Rector (RECTOR!!!), the former CEO of Digital Entertainment Network, lived at the M & C Estate with Chad Shackley and Chad’s younger brother Scott Shackley. Michael Egan went to high school with Scott Shackley. Marc Collins-Rector isn’t being sued, but he is named in the lawsuit and is accused of sexually abusing Michael Egan for 2-3 months before passing Michael off to Bryan Singer. Rector is a convicted sex offender who in 2004 pled guilty to bringing five underage boys across state lines to have sex with them. Michael Egan also claims that Rector held a gun to his head and threatened to hurt him and his family if he stopped being the Pass Around Patty to all those gay Roman Polanskis.
    Michael says he took the threats seriously which is why he didn’t turn down Bryan Singer’s request in 1999 to fly to Hawaii when he was 17. In Hawaii, Michael alleges that Bryan forced him to snort tons of coke and drink some suspect shit before Bryan raped him repeatedly. Bryan promised Michael a role in his new movie if he did everything he was told to. The movie role never came, but the drugging and raping went on.
    Michael, who in the lawsuit states that he’s straight, wants a jury trial and is asking for an unspecified amount of cash.
    Defendant, BRYAN JAY SINGER, manipulated his power, wealth, and position in the entertainment industry to sexually abuse and exploit the underage Plaintiff through the use of drugs, alcohol, threats, and inducements which resulted in Plaintiff suffering catastrophic psychological and emotional injuries. Defendant Singer did so as part of a group of adult males similarly positioned in the entertainment industry that maintained and exploited boys in a sordid sex ring. A Hollywood mogul must not use his position to sexually exploit underage actors.
    Michael’s lawyer says that they plan to file more lawsuits against Bryan Singer and others who were allegedly involved in that twink sex ring.
    Bryan’s lawyer Martin Singer told The Wrap that the lawsuit is made of lies and that’s it funny how it was filed 15 years later and just weeks before X-Men: Days Of Future Past, which Bryan directed, comes out. Bryan plans to fight the lawsuit.
    This isn’t Bryan’s first time at the ILLEGAL underage rodeo. In 1997, he was named in a lawsuit filed by a 14-year-old boy who claimed that he and other underage extras in Apt Pupil were forced to take off their thongs for a shower scene. The rumor is that Bryan played the footage at parties.
    After reading and writing about this sordid tale of underage butt rape, I decided that I needed a palate cleanser, so I took my eyes to YouTube to watch Elmo videos and then I realized that Elmo was accused of the same shit! Hollywood really does RUIN EVERYTHING. I can’t even watch an Elmo video without thinking of Elmo forcing a twink to do a line off of his crotch at one of Bryan Singer’s pool parties.
    There's a long ass thread in Reddit with people discussing this and some posters had personal experiences related to Singer and other parties in that circle as well:

http://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comme...f_raping_teen/

IMDB Thread: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001741/b...read/206514215
    sluce likes this.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I'll be sure to share this with my clients who were sexually abused by their fathers, and/or brothers and uncles, etc. They should have left the families instead of burying themselves in the pain and shame. I'll let them know that they consented since they didn't stop it. And these young boys in Hollywood must have consented too, because it couldn't be like they were traumatized,or threatened with what would happen if they went public.
    Thank you for saying it better than I would have. Very few posts on GR shock me. That one did.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I'm certain that this is what happened to people like Lindsay Lohan, Corey Haim and Brad Renfro...they were sexually assaulted by Tinseltown pedos, and their lives took a downward spiral.
    Amanda Bynes is also a prime example of what can/does result from the Hollywood pedos disgusting, sicking actions.
    BITTER and hustle4alivin like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information