Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrinkly playboy Mickey Rourke, 55, enjoys rematch with beautiful blonde old flame, 24

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I read this as Mickey Rooney and was a bit disgusted. Not sure the real story is much better.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I think I'd rather fuck Mickey Rooney anyway.

Ava Gardner was asked about being married to him, and the questioner made a remark about his small stature. She replied 'He was a giant', I've always remembered that. What a great thing to say about an ex husband.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

So is Mickey Rourke, 55, dating the beautiful blonde model, 24, he took to see him become International Man Of The Year

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 1:46 PM on 09th September 2009
    It's only fitting that the GQ International Man Of The Year should turn up to collect the award with a beautiful blonde model half his age on his arm.
    Even more so when the award goes to wrinkly playboy Mickey Rourke.

So it was no surprise when a young thing called only Elena accompanied the 55-year-old actor on the red carpet to the magazine's awards bash last night.
    The real shock was that the 24-year-old is no here-today gone-tomorrow random.
    MailOnline can reveal that 9 1/2 Weeks star Rourke and his jaw-dropping stunner have now enjoyed three dates in recent weeks.

Is she really going out with him? Mickey Rourke arrived at the GQ Awards with a blonde young model known only as Elena

But none was as glamorous as last night, when Elena found herself in the company of the likes of Guy Ritchie, Dizzee Rascal, Kate Moss, Lily Allen and, er, George Osborne.

Rourke is a notorious Hollywood womaniser, who has been seen falling out of clubs over the last year with a string of attractive young women, but this has all the makings of a genuine relationship.
    After all, slip-of-a-thing Elena is very much his type.

Punching above his weight: Chivalrous Mickey, after a change of outfit, headed to the Wellington Club with Elena - and she wore his red blazer as they left

Butting in: A lively partygoer failed to squeeze her way into Mickey's affections

Last night after the GQ bash at The Royal Opera House - where Rourke was photographed with Moss, Ritchie and playmate Jason Statham - the pair moved onto the Wellington Club, in Knightsbridge.

In a slight change of role, Rourke changed his outfit, dispensing with the suit jacket and scarf in favour of a leather waistcoat and military red blazer.
    Despite a brief interruption by a partygoer in a Herve Leger-style bandage dress, the pair headed off into the night with Rourke gallantly putting his colourful top around Elena.
    The previous night, Rourke had been seen with Elena at Mayfair club Mahiki , where along with fellow film hardman Statham.
    A source said: 'Mickey looked as though he was really into her. She was slim and pretty and he couldn’t take his hands off her.
    'But it seemed as though he was more into her - because when he leant forward, as if wanting to kiss her, she pulled back.

Enlarge
    Enlarge

Toast of the town: Kate Moss, Guy Ritchie and Jason Statham all helped the actor celebrate after he was named International Man of the Year by GQ

'Mickey laughed it off,' continued the source, 'but by the end of the night his charm was obviously working as she looked much more into him.

Enlarge Have you ever seen 9 1/2 Weeks? Mickey and Elena's partying at Mahiki on Sunday night

She was flirting back a lot of the time as she was gripping his muscly arms and laughing with him.'
    When asked her how she felt about Rourke’s advances, Elena revealed: 'We’re just friends, I’ve known him for a long time.'
    While Elena's denials of any romantic attachment to the actor may be viewed sceptically by some, her claim that she knew Rourke already is certainly true.
    Mickey and Elena - then referred to in reports simply as a mystery woman - on wer pictured together on a night out in New York on the 28 July.
    That night, the duo went for dinner before visiting Manhattan's Club Griffin.
    Other stars preferred to party after the GQ Awards at West End club Bungalow 8.
    Boy band JLS, presenter Fearne Cotton, Kelly Osbourne and Peaches Geldof were among the celebrities there.
    Pixies Lott and Geldof were also there, with Pixie Lott leaving later to attend a party at Soho's Groucho Club.

A double Pixie situation unfolded at the Bunglalow 8 party, with both Pixie Lott, left, and Pixie Geldof in attendance

Pixie Geldof.

I can't stand him since I read an interview with him years ago (around 9 1/2 Weeks time-frame) and he spouted off how he just can't stand to see ugly women (which he made clear includes everyone not model-gorgeous and thin), they make him physically ill, he doesn't even want to sit next to them or interact with them, blah, blah, blah. Karma is a Bitch.

Didn't he used to beat his ex wife Carre Otis all the time??

Notice this gross pig ALWAYS has to have his grubby hands on that girl in every single shot??

^ yes, in public at least once- in someone's office.

it's alleged he shot her, although they claimed it was an accident and she did it herself when she dropped her purse

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I can't even look at those photos.

Hit By Ban Bus!

He's a great actor and that's as far as my commenting will go tonight. If I were to state the negatives and all thoughts about this, it wouldn't be a post but a novel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information