Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: World exclusive: see Jennifer Lopez's twins, Thursday, 7 a.m.

^^ I don't understand it either.

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by Calimaster View Post
    Because that photoshoot was about HER and apparently her babies were just an accessory and a means of financial gain. That bitch will use anything or anybody to promote herself and if it were all about her children, she would not have had the need to have on different outfits/hairstyles, and there would have been more closeups of the twins instead of her and photoshopped skeletor styling and profiling together for the cameras so they could promote their sick ass relationship. That's probably why it had to be a 12-page spread.
    I bet she doesn't even know their names. "Marc, this one with the wonk eye has poopie in its diaper. Get it the fuck away from me!"

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ nice "location" Allie

Eli

I ama tad obsessed. I want T-Shirts.

Cute babies.

i want tshirts too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I don't think so. In our culture, I can't see her resorting to something like that.
    Okay. Back up. This "our culture" stuff is irrelevant with her because she's a self-glorifying, publicity-loving diva first and foremost, and hispanic only when it suits her and she's got something to sell to the hispanic demographic. She can't even string a sentence together in Spanish, so somehow I don't think culture is quite as important to her as fame and $$$.

Besides, anyone of any background or culture can get self-entitled and self-absorbed--especially once they get a big enough ego and bank account. But of course, you don't even need to be rich to be a spoiled, ungrateful diva who doesn't want to deal with the hard part of raising kids yourself.

Shit, even some of my not-so-rich family members hand the kid right over to abuelita and expect free day care and nanny service just because they gave grandma a grandkid. So this "wouldn't happen in our culture" stuff is just way off base.

^ thats so true beeyotch! my damn cousin did this to our grandma, the stupid bitch. and i see it all the time w/ dumb hoes of all kinds!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Okay. Back up. This "our culture" stuff is irrelevant with her because she's a self-glorifying, publicity-loving diva first and foremost, and hispanic only when it suits her and she's got something to sell to the hispanic demographic. She can't even string a sentence together in Spanish, so somehow I don't think culture is quite as important to her as fame and $$$.
    Aw come on now.... she's still Jenny from the block, the girl next door, etc.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Not that I'm doubting, but where did you hear this about her abortions?

I don't know much about abortion causing infertility, but it could explain why so many in Hollywood have trouble conceiving naturally.
    Its been rumored for years, because this chick has basically fucked everyone for something. Even Mariahs ex husband, she hasnt been faithful to anyone, I think but Diddy and thats suprising since he cheated on her so much. BUT she had a article when she was engaged to Ben, talking about how her and Diddy was the most crazy relationship she had, that he thought he could throw expensive stuff at her (which is why she had Ben Affleck doing it) instead of being in the bed at night. That he would get up at like 2am, and she be banging on hotel room doors at 4 in the morning and crying so he could come out, and they would do this for 3 years so she KNEW she couldnt have his kids because they would always be asking "Wheres Daddy". I ROFL. She IS full of shit. She liked the shit that Diddy "threw at her" because EVERYTHING he was she tried to make Ben into, except Ben wasnt that guy and DIDNT have that type of money either. Diddy is worth over 300 million dollars. I dont even think Ben has over 70.

Anyway Diddy had mentioned before that they had sex naturally (no condoms, all the time) and things would happen. And he be happy, but Jennifer would be pissed because of how things were going and there were blind items and more then a few reports that, people who knew her said she had at least 3 abortions, that she WAS very fertile and then she tried to have Bens baby by that time she had problems concieving.

Abortions sometimes (and depending on the doctor too) can cause you to be barren. They will tell you, after a certain amount maybe 2-3, that if you plan to have kids, you shouldnt get anymore etc.

I dont care if she used IVF. I really dont, but this bitch HAS been preggers she just picks and chooses and I dont buy this wuv she claims for Marc Skelotor Anthony, he is just the only one that will put up with her bullshit, (Ben Affleck got the FUCK OUT) or isnt a manwhore.(Diddy IS still fucking any chick he sees, and was doing it when they were together) and Chris Judd and the waiter (didnt have enough money) and everyone else was just a pity fuck she had, to get something like Tommy Motola. Which is why Mariah Carey hates that bitch.

^ omg i totally agree with you and i cant believe that theres someone out there who hates this bitch as much i do! *high five*!!! she has never been faithful either and she's a major whore. she fucked for that part in Selena btw nasty bitch.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Calimaster View Post
    Because that photoshoot was about HER and apparently her babies were just an accessory and a means of financial gain. That bitch will use anything or anybody to promote herself and if it were all about her children, she would not have had the need to have on different outfits/hairstyles, and there would have been more closeups of the twins instead of her and photoshopped skeletor styling and profiling together for the cameras so they could promote their sick ass relationship. That's probably why it had to be a 12-page spread.
    I never kept up with JLO because I can't stand her, so I never heard about her abortions. Can you post a link to a news article about it? I couldn't find any.

Elite Member

She's nasty

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    I dont care if she used IVF. I really dont, but this bitch HAS been preggers she just picks and chooses and I dont buy this wuv she claims for Marc Skelotor Anthony, he is just the only one that will put up with her bullshit, (Ben Affleck got the FUCK OUT) or isnt a manwhore.(Diddy IS still fucking any chick he sees, and was doing it when they were together) and Chris Judd and the waiter (didnt have enough money) and everyone else was just a pity fuck she had, to get something like Tommy Motola. Which is why Mariah Carey hates that bitch.
    All sounds accurate to me!

And she was a damn fool for ditching Chris Judd.... he was way too good for her anyway though.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information