Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: World exclusive: see Jennifer Lopez's twins, Thursday, 7 a.m.

Eli

OT, sort of, but I saw Jersey Girl today and thought it was good, but the little girl in it freaked me out because of how insanely she resembled J-Lo. Good casting I guess, but still... insane resemblance.

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    UGH!!! WHY THE FUCK DID SHE HAVE TO DRESS UP LIKE SHE WAS GOING TO THE OSCARS JUST FOR PICS W/ HER NEWBORN INVITRO-NON-BREAST-FED-ACCESSORY BABIES!?!!!!!! i hate this bitch so much!

My sentiments to the tee.

Jennifer Lopez is a skank ass diva bitch,and I could not care less about her or her spawn.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ those are my sentiments too mivvi

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    um neither did Christina's or Nicole's husband/bfs.. but we didn't make a fuss over that ...
    They're not married thats why.

edit: Christina is, forgot about that. Still, he isn't famous. So yeah. Not famous/not married = no man on the cover.

Eli

Those poor twins are going to grow up with two gigantic fat asses and big dark eye rings. I won't be surprised if I open a magazine in 20 years and see two identical Uncle Festers grinning back at me.

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    There isn't a very good picture of the children's faces in the whole set. I can only see Emme's eyes in one of the pictures, and they look scary

J.Lo looks so unnatural with her children. This photo spread looks like the Melania Knauss and Christina Aguilera photo spreads in that all are so interested in glamming up and showing off their extravagent nurseries that they don't look maternal with their babies.

J.Lo seems like one of those women who want children as accessories. The minute this photo spread was finished, back to the nannies her children probably went. I can't imagine J.Lo doing any of the hard stuff like changing her children's diapers or getting up at night when her babies are crying.
    I don't think so. In our culture, I can't see her resorting to something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Looking at Marc Anthony I wasn't sure, perhaps part cryptkeeper, part wish I could remember the name for the scary sombero wearing mexican skelaton!!
    Not all Hispanics are Mexican

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Helllooo Brangelina. Oh but that's all in the name of charity I hear.
    Well, the less fortunate are not complaining.

Eli

Marc Anthony, isn't that the name of a Roman God or something? Pretentious parents or what?

...No, that would be Mark Antony, who was a Roman politician and general, not a God.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

"mark anthony" has gawd knows how many kids w/ who knows how many women; he's trash!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I heard that Hopez is saying that she did not do infertility treatments. I call BS on that. Why lie about it anyway? She should be glad she finally got pregnant.
    You mean she finally had kids? Because the bitch has been preggers at least twice by Diddy and one by someone else, she just has abortions. Which was why she had problems concieving because of the problems the abortions caused her. And before anyone start screaming about aborting or murder, I could care less what she did when she did it but its basically well documented. That she has had abortions by Diddy at least twice he has said and she admitted to something when she was engaged to Ben. That she didnt want Diddys babys because he was NEVER around and was always cheating.

I LMAO. Um first off when you got with the manwhore you KNEW he had a 8 month pregnant woman! So shut up J-Slut!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    UGH!!! WHY THE FUCK DID SHE HAVE TO DRESS UP LIKE SHE WAS GOING TO THE OSCARS JUST FOR PICS W/ HER NEWBORN INVITRO-NON-BREAST-FED-ACCESSORY BABIES!?!!!!!! i hate this bitch so much!
    Because that photoshoot was about HER and apparently her babies were just an accessory and a means of financial gain. That bitch will use anything or anybody to promote herself and if it were all about her children, she would not have had the need to have on different outfits/hairstyles, and there would have been more closeups of the twins instead of her and photoshopped skeletor styling and profiling together for the cameras so they could promote their sick ass relationship. That's probably why it had to be a 12-page spread.
    Last edited by Calimaster; March 24th, 2008 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas View Post
    How diplomatic of you.
    Dakodas! I have been scratching my head for ages trying to remember where I know that Lowly Worm character from... and finally on the weekend I went home to my parent's house and was flicking through some kid's books and I found him in my old Richard Scary books!

They were my favourite books as a kid!
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    You mean she finally had kids? Because the bitch has been preggers at least twice by Diddy and one by someone else, she just has abortions. Which was why she had problems concieving because of the problems the abortions caused her. And before anyone start screaming about aborting or murder, I could care less what she did when she did it but its basically well documented. That she has had abortions by Diddy at least twice he has said and she admitted to something when she was engaged to Ben. That she didnt want Diddys babys because he was NEVER around and was always cheating.

I LMAO. Um first off when you got with the manwhore you KNEW he had a 8 month pregnant woman! So shut up J-Slut!
    Not that I'm doubting, but where did you hear this about her abortions?

I don't know much about abortion causing infertility, but it could explain why so many in Hollywood have trouble conceiving naturally.

Absolutely abortions increase your risks of infertility. I honestly do not believe these kids were 'natural'... and I think it sucks that there is suck a stigma about IVF (in vitro)... it's like people look down on it when really it's the only hope some people have. Don't know why???
    vaya con dios

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information