Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: World exclusive: see Jennifer Lopez's twins, Thursday, 7 a.m.

New mother Jennifer Lopez has insisted she conceived her twins the old fashioned way.

The babies are the first children for 38-year-old Lopez and the fourth for her third husband, actor and singer Marc Anthony, 39, who wed in 2004.
    Anthony also has two sons and one daughter from two previous relationships.

The actress and singer made the admission in a candid interview with US magazine People.

Jennifer told the magazine: "It was natural. We didn't do in vitro. Everyone assumed that, because we had twins."
    The couple posed for a glossy photo spread in the new issue of People magazine in which they show off their month-old twins Max and Emme for the first time.
    And speaking about the joys of becoming a parent, she said: "You hear people say this all the time, but it's not until you experience it yourself that you can put it into your own words.
    "Your heart is connected to them."
    The couple are raising their children at their mansion on New York's Long Island, where they have two nurses on call.
    But husband Marc insists that they do most of the work themselves.
    Singer Marc is so smitten with newborns Max and Emme, he has apparently been volunteering to change their nappies and tend to them day and night.
    "It'll be three in the morning and we'll be like 'Next feeding in 30-minutes!' OK, cool."
    Marc told a US newspaper: "I'm so excited. I'm so hands-on with them that the household developed a nickname for me. They call me the Burp Whisperer."
    Anthony, meanwhile, praised his superstar wife, and claimed having twins was inevitable, because everything she touches turns to gold. He added: "I told Jennifer, nothing you do is small. Everything you do it on such large scale. The first time you give birth, you give birth to twins."

dailymail.co.uk

Those babies are...well, they look healthy!

(PS, I'm from the "All babies are beautiful" camp and I still got nothing!)

Gold Member

There isn't a very good picture of the children's faces in the whole set. I can only see Emme's eyes in one of the pictures, and they look scary

J.Lo looks so unnatural with her children. This photo spread looks like the Melania Knauss and Christina Aguilera photo spreads in that all are so interested in glamming up and showing off their extravagent nurseries that they don't look maternal with their babies.

J.Lo seems like one of those women who want children as accessories. The minute this photo spread was finished, back to the nannies her children probably went. I can't imagine J.Lo doing any of the hard stuff like changing her children's diapers or getting up at night when her babies are crying.

Elite Member

Have we discussed the fact that she named her twins after the two kid characters in "Dragontales" on PBS?

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    You can after the first trimester. Most hair dyes are vegetable based these days so it's safe.
    Oh ok, that's not a big deal then.

am I the only one who has a problem with celebs selling their babies pictures to tabloids ( and I consider People to be on now) for money (even if it goes to charity). just seems wrong to me.

I am sure they are adorable when they are awake.

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    am I the only one who has a problem with celebs selling their babies pictures to tabloids ( and I consider People to be on now) for money (even if it goes to charity). just seems wrong to me.

I am sure they are adorable when they are awake.
    No, I have a problem with it too. They do allegedly do it so that the baby is harassed by photographers, in order to have the first photo taken. In reality though, it's all about cashing in on their fame.

FYI, SJP and Matthew Broderick didn't sell photos, they allowed any photogs to view him outside the hospital, but they couldn't get too close. I have a lot of respect for them because of that.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Well, yeah. What did you expect them to look like?
    Looking at Marc Anthony I wasn't sure, perhaps part cryptkeeper, part wish I could remember the name for the scary sombero wearing mexican skelaton!!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    FYI, SJP and Matthew Broderick didn't sell photos, they allowed any photogs to view him outside the hospital, but they couldn't get too close. I have a lot of respect for them because of that.
    Gwen and Gavin are the same with the photogs, as long as they keep their distance they allow it. But why in the hell do celeb twits preach how they want to shield their private life, yet to earn a easy mill willing to share the childrens identity fresh out the womb?
    Cant have your cake and eat it too assholes!
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Did anyone else find Marc's nickname of "The burp whisperer" funny?

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten View Post
    Gwen and Gavin are the same with the photogs, as long as they keep their distance they allow it. But why in the hell do celeb twits preach how they want to shield their private life, yet to earn a easy mill willing to share the childrens identity fresh out the womb?
    ITA. They like to have the sympathy of the public, meanwhile they're calling all the shots behind closed doors. It's all about money, and these poor babies are born (unwillingly) into a world that has no privacy. Sigh...just another generation of celebspawn who will learn to be self-righteous, entitled mini Paris Hiltons.

But why in the hell do celeb twits preach how they want to shield their private life, yet to earn a easy mill willing to share the childrens identity fresh out the womb?
    Helllooo Brangelina. Oh but that's all in the name of charity I hear.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten View Post
    This is all I get when trying to access "onlinejlofan.com". Damn busy server, trolls get off so I can see the damn skeletor twins!

UGH!!! WHY THE FUCK DID SHE HAVE TO DRESS UP LIKE SHE WAS GOING TO THE OSCARS JUST FOR PICS W/ HER NEWBORN INVITRO-NON-BREAST-FED-ACCESSORY BABIES!?!!!!!! i hate this bitch so much!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    UGH!!! WHY THE FUCK DID SHE HAVE TO DRESS UP LIKE SHE WAS GOING TO THE OSCARS JUST FOR PICS W/ HER NEWBORN INVITRO-NON-BREAST-FED-ACCESSORY BABIES!?!!!!!! i hate this bitch so much!
    C'mon, Alice ... all mothers of newborn twins are perfectly coiffed and dressed to the nines. She looks completely normal.

... ...

They really look like thier father, don't they?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information