Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: World exclusive: see Jennifer Lopez's twins, Thursday, 7 a.m.

The happy new parents spoke candidly to PEOPLE about the pregnancy, addressing everything from Jennifer's weight gain to rumors of infertility.
    I heard that Hopez is saying that she did not do infertility treatments. I call BS on that. Why lie about it anyway? She should be glad she finally got pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    On a side note, I do think it was a little tacky of People magazine to not put a family shot that included Marc Anthony on their cover. He's equally as famous as Jennifer and these twins are his children too! I'd be a little ticked and insulted if I were Jennifer and Marc. Thats bullshit that People magazine's editors didn't pick a cover foto that included Marc also.
    I agree. Marc should absolutely be in the cover shot. J-Lo should have insisted on it. I know she is worried about germs around the babies, but once someone has been embalmed, germs generally aren't a problem anymore.

That cartoon wasn't far off. They look like Skeletor. Makes me think of Alexa Ray Joel looking like her father. I hate those outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    The little boy, however, is really cute. He looks a hell of a lot like Marc.
    Oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I heard that Hopez is saying that she did not do infertility treatments. I call BS on that. Why lie about it anyway? She should be glad she finally got pregnant.
    Because she wants no one to make the mistake of thinking she's not better than everyone else, so of course she doesn't suffer from human problems like infertility.
    Last edited by Tati; March 21st, 2008 at 08:08 PM.

I call b.s. on that, too.
    I say she did the In Vitro treatments.

No one gives a damn about her, her husband, or more celebutards.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I agree. Marc should absolutely be in the cover shot. J-Lo should have insisted on it. I know she is worried about germs around the babies, but once someone has been embalmed, germs generally aren't a problem anymore.

j.lo probably wanted the whole spotlight for herself and that's why marc's not on the cover shot.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I guess it's possible she didn't but I think she did.

Factors that Influence Twins
    Twins can occur naturally in any woman at any time. However, there are certain factors that increase your chances of having twins. These factors include:

Family History: Having a maternal history of twins or other multiple births increases your chance of becoming pregnant with twins considerably.

Cultural Background: People of African American descent are more likely to have twins or multiple births. People of Asian or Hispanic descent are less likely to have twins.

Age: Your chances of having twins increases as you grow older. Women produce more ovulation-stimulating hormone as they age, increasing your chance of releasing more than one egg during ovulation. The chance of having twins rises to 4% between the ages of 30 and 34, and to 5% between the ages of 35 and 39.

Previous Twins: If you’ve already had twins, it is more likely that you will have another twin pregnancy.

Previous Pregnancies: Women who have had four or more previous pregnancies are the most likely to have twins.

Fertility Drugs: Taking fertility drugs or undergoing fertility treatments can significantly increase your chances of having twins or another type of multiple birth. In some cases, women can increase their chances of having twins up to 20%. Older Hollywood actresses definitely fall in this category

Weight Gain: A study by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology linked the recent rise in multiple births with the steady rise of obesity in North America. Women with a body mass index (BMI) over 30 are more likely to have twins than those in the suggested BMI range of 19 to 25.

Elite Member

^^that's really interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    A newborn is a newborn is a newborn. Give them a few weeks to start looking like anything but a raisin.
    So true!

I think she definitely had fertility treatments. There's no shame in admitting it if she did, either... I don't get what that's all about.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

hate the bitch.

the People pic of the babies is good. those babies are cute.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Bronze Member

No offense to the babies, but I wonder if they are photoshopped like she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimaster View Post
    No offense to the babies, but I wonder if they are photoshopped.
    I don't think you need to worry about offending the babies. I'm pretty sure they can't read yet.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: See Jennifer Lopez's Twins! - Babies, Jennifer Lopez : People.com

ugly.little.chupacabras! especially that boy yack!!! and is this cover a water color painting?! shit! enough airbrushing there JHo?!!?!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information