Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's son claims Farrow brainwashed Dylan about sexual abuse

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    It's creepy how invested Alec Baldwin is in Allen's incest allegations. He wasn't present in the Allen home, is this really the hill he want to die on?
    This.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieLee View Post
    Source Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's son claims mother was abusive | Daily Mail Online

Allen and Farrow had a 12-year relationship, from roughly 1980 to 1992, that ended after he had an affair with Farrow's adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn, who is 35 years younger than him.
    If that's not creepy enough on its own I don't know what is. He had an affair with the daughter of his girlfriend and his own son's sister. That. Is. SICK.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    This.
    Baldwin is pathetic! how in the f*ck could he possibly think he knows whether Dylan Farrow was molested or not? How could he possibly think it is responsible behavior to ridicule this girl publicly and judge her for her very private disclosures for purposes of his own gain? Oh, i want him to burn over this!!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Mayella Ewell carefully engineered the situation with Tom Robinson and only cried rape when she was rejected by him and her father found out. Mayella's story didn't stand up to even the basest scrutiny and Tom Robinson was convicted purely on racial prejudice.

Dylan Farrow was a child and not responsible for what happened in any way, shape or form. She has been consistent and believable throughout. Her story pre-dates the #metoo movement by many, many years. The only similarities are in the way that Bob Ewell and Woody Allen both re-wrote history to suit their own agenda, with Bob claiming his daughter was raped and Allen claiming that he was cleared of any wrong doing (no you weren't, you sick fuck!)

Alec Baldwin needs to take whatever he's smoking and choke on it.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Mayella Ewell carefully engineered the situation with Tom Robinson and only cried rape when she was rejected by him and her father found out. Mayella's story didn't stand up to even the basest scrutiny and Tom Robinson was convicted purely on racial prejudice.

Dylan Farrow was a child and not responsible for what happened in any way, shape or form. She has been consistent and believable throughout. Her story pre-dates the #metoo movement by many, many years. The only similarities are in the way that Bob Ewell and Woody Allen both re-wrote history to suit their own agenda, with Bob claiming his daughter was raped and Allen claiming that he was cleared of any wrong doing (no you weren't, you sick fuck!)

Alec Baldwin needs to take whatever he's smoking and choke on it.
    Didn't Mayella accuse Tom because she was covering up that her father had raped her? It's been a long time since I read that book so I might be confused, or it might have been implied but not stated, but weren't there signs that she had actually been raped? Or maybe I'm thinking of the movie.

eta Just checked and nope, she wasn't. There's a vague reference to Bob kissing her, but I must have been thinking of the girl in the movie.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

There's some schools of thought that Mayella and Tom were both victims of the time and place they were born into, but while Tom did his best to act with dignity and integrity in the face of inevitable conviction and death, Mayella chose to take the easier route by allowing prejudice and violence to have their way rather than admit the truth.

There is no comparison between Mayella and Dylan at all, although Alec is certainly betraying some Ewell traits for sure.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

fgg

Woody Allen and Soon-Yi’s daughter defends him from sexual abuse claims

Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Previn‘s daughter Bechet has come to the director’s defense following Moses Farrow’s support of their father in the wake of allegations that Woody sexually abused Dylan Farrow as a child.

“I never wanted to involve myself in the social media debates involving my father, but there comes a point when I realize that I can either continue pretending that none of this is going on, or stand up for him,” Bechet Dumaine Allen wrote on Facebook last week. “He has been nothing but supportive and loving, and now it is my turn to support him.”

“I want to thank [Moses] for sharing his personal experiences so that people may begin to learn the truth about our family,” Bechet, 19, added, sharing a link to a blog post written by Moses, in which he alleges Mia Farrow abused his siblings, including Soon-Yi, who married Woody in 1997.

Woody, 82, was accused of molesting then-7-year-old Dylan in 1993 in Mia’s Connecticut home.

Law enforcement and sexual abuse experts investigated the allegations at the time, the Los Angeles Times reported, but a prosecutor declined to press charges to spare Dylan the trauma of a trial.

Woody has maintained his innocence since the accusations were first leveled against him, alleging that Mia was coaching Dylan to lie. Mia denied Woody’s claims and said she initially never wanted Dylan to go public with the allegations at all.

In 2014, Dylan’s allegations resurfaced after she wrote an open letter in the New York Times about the incident.

Dylan, now 32, has repeated her accusations numerous times since the dawning of the #MeToo and Time’s Up movements in Hollywood.

Dylan’s brother, journalist Ronan Farrow, has defended her repeatedly from those trying to discredit her story, including Moses.

“This happens every time Dylan speaks … Our brother Moses said the same thing in statements dating back many years,” he tweeted last week. “After relentless legal scrutiny of my mother’s parenting — and efforts to discredit her — she was granted sole custody to protect us from Woody Allen. We all grew up with offers from him to speak out against our mother in exchange for support. (He made helping to pay for my college education contingent on turning against her and lying. I declined.) … I believe my sister.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/29/woody...-abuse-claims/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Sing it, Ronan. Don't ever stop.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

“I want to thank [Moses] for sharing his personal experiences so that people may begin to learn the truth about our family,” Bechet, 19, added, sharing a link to a blog post written by Moses, in which he alleges Mia Farrow abused his siblings, including Soon-Yi, who married Woody in 1997.

Woody, 82, was accused of molesting then-7-year-old Dylan in 1993 in Mia’s Connecticut home.

WTF does she know? She wasn't even born when this happened.
    It's so fucking stupid to say "Oh because that person did not assault me, then he can't have assaulted anyone else"
    Just STFU and stop defending that slimy scumbag
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Mmhmm....

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    Baldwin is pathetic! Oh, i want him to burn over this!!
    I don't even care for what sort of shit he burns, if only. He has been a pompous asshole for decades now, this is just the icing on the cake.
    GRuser1 likes this.

I do find it very interesting that Mia has only 2 adopted daughters, one that Woody ended up having an affair with (which in itself is gross, but even worse was that she was underage, IIRC) & eventually marrying, & the other was sexually abused (I believe her 100%).

The dude is fucking sick & disgusting.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I do find it very interesting that Mia has only 2 adopted daughters, one that Woody ended up having an affair with (which in itself is gross, but even worse was that she was underage, IIRC) & eventually marrying, & the other was sexually abused (I believe her 100%).

The dude is fucking sick & disgusting.

Didn't Mia have another daughter who died?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    Moses was a photographer for a while, a career that was bankrolled by Woody.

And is he supporting himself now or is Woody still propping him up? He may be defending Woody to keep the money rolling in.

Elite Member

Oh, great - the "I've only been accused of rape by one woman - please praise me"-defense.

https://jezebel.com/woody-allen-i-sh...too-1826535963
    Woody Allen: 'I Should Be the Poster Boy for the #MeToo Movement'

Woody Allen, celebrated Hollywood director and accused child abuser, spoke with the Argentinian news show Periodismo Para Todos about how he perceives his role within the #MeToo movement—and that perception has nothing to do with being another a rich, powerful man held unaccountable for his alleged actions. Rather unsurprisingly based on past statements, Allen sees himself as a heroic example of good behavior. In the TV sit-down, which aired Sunday night, he said of the abusers targeted by #MeToo:

What bothers me is that I get linked with them. People who have been accused by 20 women, 50 women, 100 women of abuse and abuse and abuse— and I, who was only accused by one woman in a child custody case which was looked at and proven to be untrue, I get lumped in with these people.

In case you—like Allen—are hazy on the facts, some background: His adopted daughter, Dylan Farrow, accused him of sexually abusing her when she was seven years old. While he was never formally charged, a judge did call Allen’s behavior toward his daughter “grossly inappropriate” and determined that “measures must be taken to protect her.” Farrow continues to stand by her accusation.

Also, let’s not forget that actor Mariel Hemingway alleged that Allen, who cast her as his love interest in Manhattan when she was underage, tried to seduce her once she turned 18. And, while we’re reviewing facts, you might recall that as a 50-something, Allen began an affair with the 21-year-old adopted daughter of his then-girlfriend, Mia Farrow.

But, back to Allen’s self-aggrandizing personal pity party:

As I say I’m a big advocate of the Me Too movement. I feel when they find people who harass innocent women and men, it’s a good thing that they’re exposing them. But you know I, I should be the poster boy for the Me Too movement. Because I have worked in movies for 50 years. I’ve worked with hundreds of actresses and not a single one—big ones, famous ones, ones starting out—have ever ever suggested any kind of impropriety at all. I’ve always had a wonderful record with them.

Oh, bravo. Someone please get this man a trophy for managing to do his work without generating accusations of “impropriety.” Is that the gold standard now? Do men deserve plaudits simply for a lack of hideous workplace abuse accusations? Even if they are the subject of hideous non-workplace abuse accusations?

If there is any deserving “poster boy” for the #MeToo movement, it’s Allen’s estranged son, Ronan Farrow, who recently won a Pulitzer for his reporting on Harvey Weinstein’s alleged abuses and who has said of Dylan Farrow’s accusations, “I believe my sister.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information