Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Woody Allen is a creep

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMoFo View Post
    For those asking how Dylan and Satchel are doing today! well Dylan and Satchel had their names changed after all that went down The quiet victory of Mia Farrow and the kids Woody Allen left behind - NYPOST.com .. Dylan is now Malone and Satchel is Ronan.. Malone's twitter is https://twitter.com/Maloneyberry and is married, seems to be happy. Ronans is https://twitter.com/RonanFarrow and he's a human rights activist, lawyer and is happy and has a great sense of humor..

y`all got me curious last night
    thanks for this! They seem like happy, funny, people. Ronan is a cutie, to boot.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Ronan looks like Frank Sinatra.
    PrincessMoFo likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    OMFG! You ain't kidding.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I need a 'Silkwood' shower after reading the Woody Allen article. Fucking disgusting pig.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    The real issue here is how and why completely dysfunctional Hollywood whack jobs are allowed anywhere near kids, let alone adopt them by the dozen. The fact they are all in long term and ongoing therapy speaks volumes. What involvement do the adoption agencies have and why don't they intervene when there is clearly something very wrong. I guarantee that if Mr & Mrs Average Adoptive Parents behaved like this the kids would be permanently removed: but then again they wouldn't stand a chance of adopting in the first place.

Edit: Don't you just love the whole concept of an "outdoor nanny"?
    I guess you don't understand adoption. Once it is finalized no one oversees the family anymore than they do a family formed biologically. This is not a foster care situation. I also want to point out that Mr & Mrs Average adoptive parents are more likely to get away with bad behavior than a celeb. A social worker doing the home study knows nothing about the the average parents so they begin judging them from square one. Celebs have the most private of details published on a daily basis so the home study begins with pre-conceived attitudes. Average adoptive parents are just as likely to get a child as a celeb too.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

After re-reading that old Orth piece, I was googling and then was reading about the Yale-New Haven Hospital child abuse experts who were brought into the case by the CT State Police. They did a 7 month investigation of the allegations, and issued a report that the child had not been molested, and had been manipulated. But there was inappropriate behavior. They also recommended that Farrow seek psycholgical help.

I don't know what happened here. And some pretty weird shit went on with these people in general. But I think there's a chance Farrow may have made false accusations, and there is a chance Woody did it. People have been known to make all sorts of charges against each other in custody battles.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

One thing we know for sure is that Ronan really, really dislikes his dad....

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post

I once sat down and took a survey from memory of all the women I've known well in the course of my life. I tallied up all those who had told me at one time or another that they'd been molested as children. Came up to about 75% and I sat there in shock. I don't think I just have a habit of making friends with people who were abused as kids. Some wore their damage on their sleeve, others I never would've guessed. Unfortunate conclusion is that maybe all this is way more common that society STILL wishes to confront.
    Your circle of women and their rate of molestation does seems to be opposite the stats on child abuse (thank goodness). It's believed by most reputable studies to be between 1/5 and 1/3 of girls.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    He really does,but he cannot be Franks. Evidence: Woody is still alive.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, Woody sucks but I still like his movies.

Never liked Woody Allen or any of his boring crappy movies. Good riddance.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Yeah, Woody sucks but I still like his movies.
    I always felt like there were two Woody Allen directors - the fun-loving one who made Bananas, Take the Money and Run, and Sleeper, etc. And the one who did the serious Ingmar-Bergmanesque stuff like "September" and "Another Woman". Now, it seems a little more balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    After re-reading that old Orth piece, I was googling and then was reading about the Yale-New Haven Hospital child abuse experts who were brought into the case by the CT State Police. They did a 7 month investigation of the allegations, and issued a report that the child had not been molested, and had been manipulated. But there was inappropriate behavior. They also recommended that Farrow seek psycholgical help.

I don't know what happened here. And some pretty weird shit went on with these people in general. But I think there's a chance Farrow may have made false accusations, and there is a chance Woody did it. People have been known to make all sorts of charges against each other in custody battles.

All chances being equal, I would err on the side of "Woody did it" simply because he actually did it with another child, Soon-Yi.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Average adoptive parents are just as likely to get a child as a celeb too.
    Disagree. I've seen first hand the hoops that people have to jump through (and fail anyway) to adopt just one child, let alone several children like Farrow and Jolie and Madonna and others have done apparently without any difficulty whatsoever. And these "ordinary" people often have to wait for years and years for the process to happen. Celebs just pick up the phone and Dial A Baby. It boils down to $$$$$. In any event, even if the celebs are subjected to the usual due diligence to assess their suitability as parents the well publicised track record of flake like Farrow or a junkie like Jolie as well as the confidential medical, psychological, social investigations should prevent them from adopting a goldfish, let alone a baby.
    Waterslide, Sasha and milagro like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

The real issue here is how and why completely dysfunctional Hollywood whack jobs are allowed anywhere near kids, let alone adopt them by the dozen. The fact they are all in long term and ongoing therapy speaks volumes. What involvement do the adoption agencies have and why don't they intervene when there is clearly something very wrong. I guarantee that if Mr & Mrs Average Adoptive Parents behaved like this the kids would be permanently removed: but then again they wouldn't stand a chance of adopting in the first place.

Edit: Don't you just love the whole concept of an "outdoor nanny"?
    I agree about Hollywood and adoption, but the "outdoor nanny" thing really made me laugh. Do they get to come inside when it rains?

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

That's really interesting about the report from the child abuse experts. TBH, when I was reading the VF piece again, it was making my skin crawl, but the other side of me was kind of aghast at how heavily the article was in favor of Mia. I guess that was the point, but it still bothers me. Like you said, I'm not saying Woody didn't do it, but also not saying that Mia didn't do a little manipulating of her own.

Also, I was getting so wrapped up in the story, that I didn't really want to think about the other nagging feeling I was having which was the fact that Mia let all those details about Dylan's story be published for entire world's consumption. I assume she OK'd the article and I don't understand why you'd want to do that to your child, especially when they're still a child.

Woody's relationship with Soon-Yi, on the other hand, is a whole separate ballgame. It wasn't illegal that he married her, but the fact that he doesn't seem to understand why it upset so many people is bizarre. The fact that it happened at all speaks for itself IMO.

Disagree. I've seen first hand the hoops that people have to jump through (and fail anyway) to adopt just one child, let alone several children like Farrow and Jolie and Madonna and others have done apparently without any difficulty whatsoever. And these "ordinary" people often have to wait for years and years for the process to happen. Celebs just pick up the phone and Dial A Baby. It boils down to $$$$$. In any event, even if the celebs are subjected to the usual due diligence to assess their suitability as parents the well publicised track record of flake like Farrow or a junkie like Jolie as well as the confidential medical, psychological, social investigations should prevent them from adopting a goldfish, let alone a baby.
    I haven't personally tried to adopt, but this has been closer to the experiences I've witnessed happen with other people. Maybe things are different now, but if Angelina Jolie were Angie Voight, a young woman with a history of mental illness and drug abuse (by her own admission), I don't think she would have been able to amass her child army as easily as she did.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information