Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Woody Allen is a creep

Thanks, twitchy. The Woody convo was taking over that other thread...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I have never seen any of his movies, because all I can think about is him being a child molester.
    That picture of him hugging those two girls makes my skin crawl. Imagine what they are thinking. They look so uncomfortable.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

That Maureen Orth article gave me the straight heebs.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I can't find a link for this story that has grossed everyone out, help please

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I can't find a link for this story that has grossed everyone out, help please
    Click on the link, Honeybun.

Quote Originally Posted by roslyntaberfan View Post
    Incidentally, the article was written by Vanity Fair's celebrity-destroyer-at-large, Maureen Orth, whose previous articles include a particularly eye-popping one about Woody Allen during his break up from Mia Farrow
    Honey likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Bronze Member

After I read the article back in 1992 I stopped watching anything Woody Allen made. Don't care if the man is a genius. Talent never excuses criminal behavior.

I was looking for a post I thought I wrote about when I was in an elevator with Soon Yi and Woody. Oh I was creeped out because he was so fatherly with her, cradled her face in a 3 person elevator and I was the 3rd person. They got into their town car and she got in the back seat with the baby car seat and one child in it.

Anyway, here's an oldie. You'll see some old friends.

Woody Allen and wife Soon-Yi

I have never given a shit about their personal lives, it has no effect on me. I'm there to be entertained. I stupidly argued with GPeach about the same subject. We all have a choice of putting money in the pockets of pedophiles and anti-semites.

While I might watch some of his older movies, I would never pay to see anything of his again. His turning out to be such a pedo has just ruined some of his films for me-mostly the newer stuff.
    Sylkyn likes this.

Actors continue to work with him because they think Woody Allen movie = good chance of Oscar nomination. That's it. They don't give a shit what he does or has done. They don't care about the kids and they don't care about him. It's all about them.

The only celebrity I've ever heard not on his side was Rosie O'Donnell. She tore him a new asshole in a stand-up special. I think it was on HBO maybe.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I was looking for a post I thought I wrote about when I was in an elevator with Soon Yi and Woody. Oh I was creeped out because he was so fatherly with her, cradled her face in a 3 person elevator and I was the 3rd person. They got into their town car and she got in the back seat with the baby car seat and one child in it.
    That story literally made me do this:
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Fucking sick monster.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

A*O

The real issue here is how and why completely dysfunctional Hollywood whack jobs are allowed anywhere near kids, let alone adopt them by the dozen. The fact they are all in long term and ongoing therapy speaks volumes. What involvement do the adoption agencies have and why don't they intervene when there is clearly something very wrong. I guarantee that if Mr & Mrs Average Adoptive Parents behaved like this the kids would be permanently removed: but then again they wouldn't stand a chance of adopting in the first place.

Edit: Don't you just love the whole concept of an "outdoor nanny"?
    Last edited by A*O; September 10th, 2012 at 01:12 AM.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

At that point Coates didn’t know that, according to several sources, Woody, wearing just underwear, would take Dylan to bed with him and entwine his body around hers; or that he would have her suck his thumb; or that often when Dylan went over to his apartment he would head straight for the bedroom with her so that they could get into bed and play.
    One summer day in Connecticut, when Dylan was four and Woody was applying suntan lotion to her nude body, he alarmed Mia’s mother, actress Maureen O’Sullivan, and sister Tisa Farrow when he began rubbing his finger in the crack between her buttocks.
    Dylan was on the sofa, wearing a dress, and Woody was kneeling on the floor holding her, with his face in her lap. The baby-sitter did not consider it “a fatherly pose,” but more like something you’d say “Oops, excuse me” to if both had been adults.
    He touched her “private part.” Dylan said she told him, “It hurts. I’m just a little kid.”
    He also told Mia that the affair was “probably good for Soon-Yi’s self-esteem.”
    there goes my breakfast...
    good god.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Jeez that's so disgusting
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

For those asking how Dylan and Satchel are doing today! well Dylan and Satchel had their names changed after all that went down http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/t...PSZzeKPkMSDUGN .. Dylan is now Malone and Satchel is Ronan.. Malone's twitter is https://twitter.com/Maloneyberry and is married, seems to be happy. Ronans is https://twitter.com/RonanFarrow and he's a human rights activist, lawyer and is happy and has a great sense of humor..

y`all got me curious last night

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information