Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Woody Allen claims Mia Farrow was ‘unnaturally obsessed’ with Ronan Farrow

I think you should like a lot more than your eyes. I've seen your pic. You're gorgeous. Don't argue with me.
    Waterslide and Nevan like this.

Aww, thanks, sprynkles! (But pictures lie. ) Maybe I should say my eyes are my favorite facial feature?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    A terrible name, but a pretty cool baseball player. However, Satchel Paige's parents had the good sense to give him the birth name of Leroy Robert. Satchel was a nickname, so yeah...

I had a friend in high school that had blue eyes and wore contacts to make her eyes seem more vibrant and aqua-colored, but that was a thing back then.

I have brown eyes and even though that's the most common eye color, they're one of the few things I ever really liked about my looks so I never really went in for color contacts. If I had, I'd probably have gone for green or amber or something.
    My nieces are half Italian and half Irish. They all have deep brown eyes and it looks stunning with their pale Irish skin! I tried contacts when I was a teenager (I have astigmatisms) and I HATED THEM so badly that it's just inconceivable to me that someone would go through all that trouble just to have different colored eyes.

And I agree with Sprynkles, YOU'RE GORGEOUS!!!
    sprynkles likes this.
    We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It's a terrible freaking name! What's next - naming your kids "Duffel", "Tote", and "European Carry-all"???
    "Pocketbook" has a nice ring to it.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Even this poodle was not groomed as much as Soon-Yi.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Aww, thanks, sprynkles! (But pictures lie)
    I certainly hope so because I look terrible in most pictures. I hate my pictures.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'm reposting this old post once again... the last time I posted it was 2016.

This was an old post of mine from September 2012:

I was looking for a post I thought I wrote about when I was in an elevator with Soon Yi and Woody. Oh I was creeped out because he was so fatherly with her, cradled her face in a 3 person elevator and I was the 3rd person. They got into their town car and she got in the back seat with the baby car seat and one child in it.
    Kathie_Moffett and Lalasnake like this.

^ Gross. Well it seems like Soon-Yi is more like his caretaker now, because some chick spilled on Lipstick Alley, that she was a waitress at a restaurant they frequent and Soon Yi was seen cutting up his steak for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Since when is Woody considered very intelligent??
    He was always considered a witty and clever film-maker, before he became universally loathed. I absolutely loved his old movies, though his neurotic schtick (and Mia's) was hard to take sometimes.
    czb likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    ^ Gross. Well it seems like Soon-Yi is more like his caretaker now, because some chick spilled on Lipstick Alley, that she was a waitress at a restaurant they frequent and Soon Yi was seen cutting up his steak for him.

I never trust anyone on that site and lo-and-behold there is a report from 2007 about her cutting up his food...

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/07/...pean-vacation/
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    My nieces are half Italian and half Irish. They all have deep brown eyes and it looks stunning with their pale Irish skin! I tried contacts when I was a teenager (I have astigmatisms) and I HATED THEM so badly that it's just inconceivable to me that someone would go through all that trouble just to have different colored eyes.

And I agree with Sprynkles, YOU'RE GORGEOUS!!!
    I used to work for an Irish (by breeding) woman. Black hair & black eyes. Lovely creamy skin that she ruined by smoking 40-60/day......
    Nevan likes this.

My nieces all have very, very dark brown hair too (well, a couple of them have changed hair colors over the years). I think it's the contrast that appeals to me.
    Novice likes this.
    We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Ronan got good ps in those pics. Of course, if he keeps doing it he'll just look weird. I didn't realise that for Hollywood kids, a lot of them got prominent jobs so that's something.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    He was always considered a witty and clever film-maker, before he became universally loathed. I absolutely loved his old movies, though his neurotic schtick (and Mia's) was hard to take sometimes.
    As someone who grew up in the 1970's, I feel like Woody Allen was practically omnipresent in culture. Movies, talk shows, and even in pictorials in my Dad's old Playboys. I remember reading a story once in the Washington Post about the phenomenon of people spontaneously dreaming about Woody Allen. It was a pretty crazy time. I didn't understand the popularity of "Annie Hall". I didn't understand why Diane Keaton's character would go out with Woody Allen's -- especially because his personality was even more quirky and offputting than his physiognomy. I have grown to appreciate his work, while ironically being more alienated by what I know about him as a person.

I also wanted to say that I almost thought I had imagined the fact that the Washington Post ran a Woody Allen comic strip when I was a kid. So, I Googled it, and found out it ran for 8 years. An example is below:

rollo likes this.

Diane Keaton dated Woody Allen for years, though, so it's not much of a stretch.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i just googled and yeah he had his nose shaved down for sure. i had no idea about the plastic surgery and contacts. he had quite the shnozz before. and i think it's fucking weird to wear coloured contact lenses all the time and it does kind of seem like he got plastic surgery and wears coloured contact lenses so that he and mia can keep making claims about his possible paternity, when if it were really in doubt he could just take a DNA test and publish the results for all the world to know. i hate hating allen and everything he represents but

[IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/1020/1*hdCC5PdkAuSvzKFjKnHdQQ.jpeg[/IMG]

source: https://medium.com/@levine2001/the-w...ws-c3583ee0683

sorry, can't get the image to post but it has ronan's original nose.
    Interesting article, thanks! They do make a reasonable case for Allen maybe not being able to father children, since none of his wives ever got pregnant by him, and Mia certainly tried. I think the truth is probably more like yes, he's not the dad, BUT Mia may not be clear on who is--or agreed not to confirm, but let things slip after many years. Frank's dead, after all. The point about Ronan having a very good and close relationship with the Sinatra family, and the only kid of Mia's who does, is also interesting. Maybe Frank's family simply doesn't want to go the DNA route, or, they already did and just don't care to publicize it. We'll probably never know. I do think it's safe to say he's not Woody's.

I like Ronan's original nose MUCH better. But those Hollywood folks do love their PS. Neither of his noses look like Woody's lumpen mess, anyway LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen those before pics either, didn't realize he'd had PS and/or wore blue contacts. Just like the name change, I think he and Mia just get off on being coy and fucking with Woody. I'm not saying he owes the world a DNA test, but yep, the fact remains there is a simple way to prove it and give Woody the ultimate fuck you. If I hated my father so much, I think I might like to prove he wasn't my father.
    I think wearing blue contacts all the time is weird too. But I've known a couple of women who do it. One alternates between blue and green. I've only seen her real eyes one time, and after that I understood why. Her real eyes are not just amber or golden brown, but actually an unsettling shade of yellow! She looks like an alien. I've never seen that eye color on anyone else.

There is one other interesting point about Ronan, though. He can really carry a tune (and this video is from when he was just a teenager, and it's pretty casual--he wasn't trying hard at all.) He sounds more like Rufus Wainwright than Frank, but it's a very nice, if untrained voice. Sorry I can't link the video directly, but it's in this article:

https://www.vogue.com/article/mia-fa...-video-twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    "Pocketbook" has a nice ring to it.
    I rather favor "Clutch" or perhaps "Hobo."
    Trixie, Beeyotch, Nevan and 1 others like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information